Em Sheldon #6 crappy reels, begging for meals, repetitive swipe ups have no appeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think this def confirms they are staying in Josies flat! Josie love you are going to have to deep clean that place after!!

821823B3-E310-43F4-8449-E7DB3B0F07B7.jpeg
C37A27AF-CB2F-44DF-8835-B4D7E9C4ED1B.jpeg

Also on her home account she posted the other day saying she had this renovation built into the price of her house, basically saying she got 20k off the asking lmfao
Em tel! The flat was listed for 785k and she got it for 777.5k.

Reactions: 5
1 hr 30 walk from Josie’s to petersham nurseries. Not any carrot cake in Chiswick is there Em?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Maybe she thinks Chiswick is ‘sketchy’ or however else she derogatorily described most boroughs of London.

• Haha
Maybe she thinks Chiswick is ‘sketchy’ or however else she derogatorily described most boroughs of London.
Would be bleeping hilarious if she thought that as it is actually a very affluent area. There and Richmond are both very desirable.

Indeed.
Prob more affluent and desirable than where she lives!

Anyone seen her insta live? Looks like she’s posted it

Yes as far as I know anyone can create a room and pick a topic (Might be verified accounts that can apeak i.e most influencers who are verified on instagram/twitter/FB etc) . Iphone only at the moment. There will be speakers and it is very interactive so if enough people disagree with the speaker I think the tone of the room changes. On twitter there will be a hashtag and people continue the discussion on twitter either before or after the clubhouse room so if a room is big and gains traction you can usually pick up what has gone on from the discussions on twitter hashtag.

You need an knvite to join the platform but I am insure about if tou need to gwt an incite into the room discussions or if anyone can drop in.

Interesting to know what these influencers would be discussing amongst themselves. Especially as I can’t see how you can monetise off it. I may join and have a nosey.

Lets face it if you can’t drop aff links then Shel Boy will not be interested 😂
Anyone can join in the rooms :)

Reactions: 1
When she does her stories saying 'no an ad lol even though I worked with them before' and tags the brand she is blatantly trying to get said brands attention again isn't she. duck me she is all over the place. Seems to have given up vlogs. Her youtube is all luxury unboxing/advice (haha coming from her, just a way to scatter links all over the description box) and her insta is all food adverts!!! What is your brand Shel?!

Reactions: 8
All she advertises now is food. And yeah every story is like ‘i worked with Cadbury once but this is not a paid ad’.... why? Just makes everything look like an ad. Or does she want applause for buying her own food for a change?

not sure why I did it but watched some of that video she did with that PT. he was pretty sound, quite balanced in his advice and mild mannered. Shel looked manic and talked at 100mph about herself. ‘I love vegan food’, ‘my family love vegan food I recommended’, ‘Matt said this’, ‘I do this‘. It’s so boring. She doesn’t know how to present or interact with another human being. All she talks about is herself. She kept saying stuff like vegan food is health and the PT has to correct her and say some of it healthy but some isn’t and you need to read the labels. Then she’d butt in with some brand she’s been paid to post about. The more I see of her live the more I realise she only talks about herself and she cannot hold a normal conversation.

Reactions: 9
All she advertises now is food. And yeah every story is like ‘i worked with Cadbury once but this is not a paid ad’.... why? Just makes everything look like an ad. Or does she want applause for buying her own food for a change?

not sure why I did it but watched some of that video she did with that PT. he was pretty sound, quite balanced in his advice and mild mannered. Shel looked manic and talked at 100mph about herself. ‘I love vegan food’, ‘my family love vegan food I recommended’, ‘Matt said this’, ‘I do this‘. It’s so boring. She doesn’t know how to present or interact with another human being. All she talks about is herself. She kept saying stuff like vegan food is health and the PT has to correct her and say some of it healthy but some isn’t and you need to read the labels. Then she’d butt in with some brand she’s been paid to post about. The more I see of her live the more I realise she only talks about herself and she cannot hold a normal conversation.
completely agree. I tuned in too and thought he made her look a bit of an idiot showing her poor knowledge and bad relationship with food. So she has bad form, poor knowledge on ‘healthy’ eating’. Why do people actually watch her??

Reactions: 3
I tuned for a minute and she was saying how she loves her smartwatch for tracking her calories. And the PT immediately responded "yeah they're not really accurate though" 😂 moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her PT live sounds a bit like her last Quickbooks: Ask the Expert talk she did.

She doesn’t follow the script, obvious that she doesn’t have even a basic understanding of the topic she is being asked to speak on, talks about rubbish irrelevant stuff, inserts her own personal likes/dislike and what her family & Mat think or have ‘taught’ her, plugs as much Emshelx blogs, links and products as possible and is just all and all unprofessional.
Then does the same again.

The fact that she thinks to announce she tracks calories via smartwatch on a fitness live is ridiculous. A 5 year old could tell you they aren’t accurate.

Also Gravy & Gin. Wtf???? It’s like she is a parody account of an influencer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I tuned for a minute and she was saying how she loves her smartwatch for tracking her calories. And the PT immediately responded "yeah they're not really accurate though" 😂 moron.
You’ve pretty much summed up the whole thing! Shel boy saying something stupid and the PT having to correct her idiotic statement.

Re Miami, it’s the way she says ‘can we talk about the fact’ as though seeing one anecdotal thing on Instagram makes it fact. Again, she can’t apply some critical thinking. bars may be open in Miami but things must be far from normal given the infection rate in the states which must be resulting in excess deaths. A bit of wider reading would tell Em Sheldon this, but of course she treats insta like fact. I mean does she ever read the news??

Her PT live sounds a bit like her last Quickbooks: Ask the Expert talk she did.

She doesn’t follow the script, obvious that she doesn’t have even a basic understanding of the topic she is being asked to speak on, talks about rubbish irrelevant stuff, inserts her own personal likes/dislike and what her family & Mat think or have ‘taught’ her, plugs as much Emshelx blogs, links and products as possible and is just all and all unprofessional.
Then does the same again.

The fact that she thinks to announce she tracks calories via smartwatch on a fitness live is ridiculous. A 5 year old could tell you they aren’t accurate.
You are spot on it was exactly like this. And she spent most of the live clearly looking at herself on her phone as she wasn’t looking into the camera.

Reactions: 11
Just watched at bit. PT was great actually. Why is he associated with this dingbat?! He seemed down to earth and knowledgable. Hope he builds his platform.
She literally can't talk about ANYTHING apart from herself, her mum, Matt and sometimes her brother. Can she not hear herself?

Reactions: 7
Do you think people realise what a waste of time it is to work with this waffling idiot?

Reactions: 2
shes got a YouTube video about chanel espadrilles. I mean it’s winter in the U.K, no one is going on holiday any time soon. No one needs a review of a summer shoe. Like reviewing boots would be more useful. She just always get it’s wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
shes got a YouTube video about chanel espadrilles. I mean it’s winter in the U.K, no one is going on holiday any time soon. No one needs a review of a summer shoe. Like reviewing boots would be more useful. She just always get it’s wrong!
Lol you have just given her a content idea. She will be trying to push those £300 outdated knee high, high heel brown boots she never has off her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol you have just given her a content idea. She will be trying to push those £300 outdated knee high, high heel brown boots she never has off her.
haha 😂 I probably have! Although like you say they are outdated now and not even practical for winter. I can never get over the fact she cannot dress appropriately for the seasons. Like just put some jeans and winter boots on with a big coat instead of pissing about in a skirt and Chanel espadrilles for the gram. She’s looks such a tit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.