Em Sheldon #6 crappy reels, begging for meals, repetitive swipe ups have no appeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1609171914101.png

this is the image that comes up on google, this matches up with sold prices and timescales etc and i am pretty sure that is her kitchen, in the picture this 3rd bedroom is a living room, however i have done a search on the property planning applications portal for the borough and you can find the proposed floor plan for the extension that was made which does show the property as a 3 bed so i guess it's a 2/3 bed depending on what you want to do with this room

i am surprised tbh, i was convinced she lived further out but was trying to keep up this image of living in this area

also the pictures on rightmove are old from before the extension and original renovation was done, sold price was £777,500, the work was done in 2017 so I'm struggling to understand how the electrics etc can be so bad when they are only a few years old

• Heart
Reactions: 1
So when she says she’s just popped out to her local gails bakery and tags south Ken, what she means is she’s walked 50 minutes to get a loaf of bread. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve tried googling sold properties in Fulham in google images and tralled right move does anyone have any other tips I am close to admitting defeat 😭

check the land registry sold prices, check her insta page for the day she showed us the keys and look for prices around that date, sold in fulham for 777500

I bet she’s fuming we’ve found it. She got 7.5k off asking price, more than enough to cover a rewire. Not that Im convinced it needs one. She’s just choosing to do this work for content.

Reactions: 2
I’m still laughing about her posts yesterday.. “I wish I could show you the front of my house” and posts pics of a huge Victorian 5 storey with a massive portico and a cute mews house. Reality is she lives in a house that looks like a 2 up 2 down from the outside and she shares a communal hallway with the person upstairs. She really needs to stop telling so many lies.

@Just having a nose out of curiosity, do you know her personally? Because that was a pretty difficult find.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i'm actually surprised she hasn't shared it as she wants people to know what she spent, when she was banging on about what she could get with the money outside of London i was convinced she was just blathering on and had spent 400-500k, this is way more than i thought she would have spent tbh and is in a better location than i thought too, still LOL that she tags kensington all the time

i'm actually surprised she hasn't shared it as she wants people to know what she spent, when she was banging on about what she could get with the money outside of London i was convinced she was just blathering on and had spent 400-500k, this is way more than i thought she would have spent tbh and is in a better location than i thought too, still LOL that she tags kensington all the time
I’ve seen plenty of nice flats in that area that are much nicer than that for 100-200k less. She is crazy paying that! Whatever she spends on it she is not going to make back! Im sure she still thinks we’re in the early 90’s and is expecting to make ten fold on a property in the near future. It’s not gonna happen Em.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.