Em Sheldon #5 Orange copycat, small FLAT, filler for free, reno happening? Let’s see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She took the lazy way out and it’s now comeback to bite her. At one point she was getting by quite nicely, realising her basic sloppy content was still able to generate her money. She never ever thought about how unsustainable that was.

Then everyone around her took off as they seemed to have been thinking of the longer term sustainability. You need to evolve, take into consideration what content your audience wants, hone your video and creative skills (or outsource) learning when to turn brands down that don’t fit your profile, have a business plan!

She hasn’t done any of that. She also just has no passion or self respect when it come to her ‘content’. She is so far behind the others now and doesn’t see that it is her doing.
How could it be her fault? Are you forgetting that she loves too hard and gives her heart too easily? Also she's everyone else's biggest cheerleader after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s not even here yet and I’m already sick of her talking about her birthday. I know we should celebrate things this year more than ever but I don’t think it’s a one off approach for her. Loads of people didn’t even get to see anyone on their birthday so it’s just wound me up even more than the purple robed prancing and half matted tree. 😂

Reactions: 4
This is why I think she’s so annoying and doesn’t have many mates, she prob bangs on about HER birthday for weeks in advance. Me me me constantly, no wonder other influencers got sick of her!

we need a new thread title folks... any ideas.

best I’ve come up with is Em Shel #6: oh em, you don’t live in south Ken!

Reactions: 7
Every year she’s on the beg for a birthday cake! She did this last year and didn’t get gifted one so ended up losing with a caterpillar cake. Buy your own bleeping cake Emma, your birthday is the same date every year, stop pretending to be disappointed that people are booked up a week before.

• Haha
So the other girls got their nails done together beforehand but not Shel. Shel is referring to it as her pre birthday dinner but Josie has just called it dinner....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
SpaceNK sent her a PR package with Olaplex in....... do you think someone from their PR team is a member here and is giving her a hint to sort out her crappy hair?

Pre birthday dinner! Isn’t her birthday in 2 weeks? So it’s just dinner then 🤣

Hate it when adults go on about ‘birthday weeks’. But this fool has to take it a step further as always to birthday month. What a twit.

She just tries to make every thing about herself. My birthday blah blah. Posting a video with a ‘birthday dessert’... well that means she told the restaurant in order to get that. What a saddo.

Pre birthday dinner! Isn’t her birthday in 2 weeks? So it’s just dinner then 🤣

Hate it when adults go on about ‘birthday weeks’. But this fool has to take it a step further as always to birthday month. What a twit.
Because she literally has nothing else going on! Fair enough when you're young or its a big birthday but shes in her late 20s bleeping hell.

I'm really confused, I don't think I've ever posted in this thread but I saw her tagged in a story and Ive been blocked from viewing her account?🤭 Never followed her/commented/messaged her at all, how weird😂

• Haha
So Emily shared Josie’s and Freddy’s post, Josie shared Freddy’s and Freddy shared Josie’s. despite Em tagging them on every slide. 😂

• Haha
So Emily shared Josie’s and Freddy’s post, Josie shared Freddy’s and Freddy shared Josie’s. despite Em tagging them on every slide. 😂
LMAO 😂 they really don’t want to be seen with her. So much for it being her birthday dinner when they have all ignored her??

Reactions: 5
I always notice Emily in particular NEVER mentions Em on anything. It is a completely one sided. Em mentions Emily constantly.

She is now advertising a computer mouse she was gifted 😫.

• Haha
Yes Emily Canham rarely mentions Em. She appears in one or of Emily’s recent vlogs but it’s like she’s found some weirdo on the street and is staying well back from her haha.

omg advertising a mouse. What ever next. No wonder her flat is crammed full of tit because she accepts all these wasteful PR packages and attend stupid events like yoga other zoom. Allchloerose is a good example of someone who has overtaken em and doesn’t accept every single event or or package as a result her content looks coherent and seamless.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.