Em Sheldon #5 Orange copycat, small FLAT, filler for free, reno happening? Let’s see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hello fresh advert keeps popping up on my Facebook.

She eats free food every night from restaurants etc. Can’t even think of when I’ve actually seen her cook anything using her hello fresh box ....... bet that was a waste of a fee on their part

she advertises one brand and then the next day is into a completely different brand....... whichever is paying her at the time I guess

Reactions: 5
She probably kept banging on about her sodding birthday month and annoying them last night! Who the duck gets a birthday cake when they are an adult TWO WHOLE WEEKS before their birthday.

That hello fresh ad comes up for me too. But I've never seen it anywhere else on her socials. So weird.

Reactions: 3
You are right @LJ87 it is one paid promo to yhe nect with such a mishmash of products not relevant yo her or her audience with brands no one has heard of and brands her other influencer friends would certainly turn down.

@Lechat yes chloe rose is fab. Her content, her vibe her style is all so carefully curated but also very effortless at the same time. She is also has a level of maturity and class

I don’t get any of her ads but I am dying to see the comments on the facebook purple shampoo ad. Lol someone please screenshot the comments when it next comes up

Such a mishmash. In the last week- sim cards, tea, shampoo and maple syrup!!! Her ads all look so rushed and sloppy. Her commentary is disjointed and not related to what she is trying to sell. And it isn't just us haters saying it. The number of likes speaks for itself. No one gives a tit about what she is producing.

If she worked for someone else she would have been fired by now.

She is such a mess

she classified herself as a ‘creator’ when what does she actually do?
reels are tit
ads are tit and make no sense
I don’t get why brands want to work with her

I’ve seen her on Emily Canhams YouTube videos before and she is bouncing around in the background like a puppy, interrupting while Emily is speaking and laughing like a maniac

This made me laugh so much on the hello fresh ad comments, someone asked where her dress is from and she replied asking them to ask her over on Instagram.......,... guessing so she can then send an affiliate link

so desperate to get those pennies wherever she can. She has no shame

F32203CE-F413-4302-8D5F-D9D14DA94860.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I would love to see the comments on the purple shampoo and hello fresh as well!

does anyone else find she is so awkward in videos and reels. Like if it’s her job why isn’t she comfortable on camera yet. Her body language makes me cringe as she’s clearly not comfortable.

She is such a mess

she classified herself as a ‘creator’ when what does she actually do?
reels are tit
ads are tit and make no sense
I don’t get why brands want to work with her

I’ve seen her on Emily Canhams YouTube videos before and she is bouncing around in the background like a puppy, interrupting while Emily is speaking and laughing like a maniac

This made me laugh so much on the hello fresh ad comments, someone asked where her dress is from and she replied asking them to ask her over on Instagram.......,... guessing so she can then send an affiliate link

so desperate to get those pennies wherever she can. She has no shame

View attachment 341589
Bloodyhell Em. Can you not just TELL someone straight where something is from once in your life?? Not every question has to be answered in affliliate links. You’d think she would let the odd one slide wouldn’t you? So unhelpful and money grabbing

Reactions: 2
Bloodyhell Em. Can you not just TELL someone straight where something is from once in your life?? Not every question has to be answered in affliliate links. You’d think she would let the odd one slide wouldn’t you? So unhelpful and money grabbing
after the woman said she didn’t have Instagram it looks like Em never responded back. Guess since she couldn’t make any money off her it wasn’t worth her time

• Wow

The more drivel she tweets, it becomes more apparent she is not a fully-fledged adult or living in the real world.

The more drivel she tweets, it becomes more apparent she is not a fully-fledged adult or living in the real world.
This is quite high brow by Em's standards.
Last week she was having a conversation on Twitter about what everyone's shoe sizes are

• Haha
At this point I just think it’s shame on the brands for paying her to do these ads!

Brutal!! But all true. Why on earth did L’Oréal get her to do this ad with the state of her hair?? Just baffling

Reactions: 4
Omg. I hadn’t expected the comments to be that bad!! Absolutely brutal!! :eek: They are speaking the truth though.

So this is the type of feedback she receives when she can’t censor the comment section. Thanks @Kandy floss

What an embarrassment for the brand.
I just don’t get how she keeps getting these brand deals when she is an absolute mess and all the ads look so shoddy. The feedback should be proof of her incompetence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.