Em Sheldon #5 Orange copycat, small FLAT, filler for free, reno happening? Let’s see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never really posted on em before but just came across this thread .. can someone tell me what her bf does for work? He always seems to be with her does he have a job?

The response from my 3 word comment was a bit much...I mean who would pay for her presets when her editing is this bad?
wow! Classic bully Shel in action. She has decreed your comment is negative and wanted an argument about it. Love the fact you owned her when she accused you of leaving ‘a random negative comment” and you said no it was a thought out comment! Hahaha made her look so dumb. The thing is she thinks the critiscism she gets is random but it’s not. People here have observed her content and behaviour and come to the conclusion shes a bully who produces poor quality content. Nothing random about it! Her editing is awful Because no one is buying or using those pre sets.
she just can’t handle the truth. She’s constantly losing followers but tops up by 1000 or so every so often. Her engagemtn rate is less than 1%, the facts don’t lie!

Reactions: 7
The audacity of these influencers playing the ‘there’s worse things going on in the world’ card when they’re the ones out and about mixing with all and sundry!
yep such a convenient excuse to use a pandemic to censor any criticism! she needs to get real. There are terrible things happening across the world daily. That doesn’t mean someone can’t say ‘Your editing isn’t great‘. She must be so insecure to be bothered about such a comment in the first place

Reactions: 3
Right now it looks like all she does is hang around her house baking so she could easily do a day job. Also for someone who seemingly never puts their phone down, she hasn’t a clue about what is actually in fashion at the moment. Gucci loafer review?! Why now? Not that I’ve watched it.

Reactions: 4
Right now it looks like all she does is hang around her house baking so she could easily do a day job. Also for someone who seemingly never puts their phone down, she hasn’t a clue about what is actually in fashion at the moment. Gucci loafer review?! Why now? Not that I’ve watched it.
They are so 5 years ago.

Just checked out the first 30 seconds of the vile Gucci loafers that no one with any style wears in 2020. She couldn’t even be bothered to clean them, they’re filthy!

Those messages she always posts where people have asked for her discount code? She 100% sends them to herself from her other accounts. It’s so obvious.

Reactions: 8
Ugh that Gucci loafer review is so pointless! And her old ones were filthy, she even admitted at the start but didn’t think hey why don’t i shoot this video after I’ve cleaned them? Also she filmed this video in her bedroom at her mothers house, I’ve not seen her wear those loafers in london so can we assume she sent them back??

Reactions: 1
yep such a convenient excuse to use a pandemic to censor any criticism! she needs to get real. There are terrible things happening across the world daily. That doesn’t mean someone can’t say ‘Your editing isn’t great‘. She must be so insecure to be bothered about such a comment in the first place
It took her 28 seconds to reply....says something!

wow! Classic bully Shel in action. She has decreed your comment is negative and wanted an argument about it. Love the fact you owned her when she accused you of leaving ‘a random negative comment” and you said no it was a thought out comment! Hahaha made her look so dumb. The thing is she thinks the critiscism she gets is random but it’s not. People here have observed her content and behaviour and come to the conclusion shes a bully who produces poor quality content. Nothing random about it! Her editing is awful Because no one is buying or using those pre sets.
she just can’t handle the truth. She’s constantly losing followers but tops up by 1000 or so every so often. Her engagemtn rate is less than 1%, the facts don’t lie!
Haha that made me laugh too! I absolutely thought before I posted and if my editing was as horrific as her's I'd 100% want someone to tell me, I'd be mortified! I did used to follow her and unfollowed a while back as I couldn't get on with her.
Yes seems to be the same case as Lydia M who's buying, what seems, 1000 a day.

@Lechat You are so right. She absolutely used the pandemic in her response as she couldn't think of anything else to say. Why would a pandemic stop me disliking her editing...? Baffling.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Haha that made me laugh too! I absolutely thought before I posted and if my editing was as horrific as her's I'd 100% want someone to tell me, I'd be mortified! I did used to follow her and unfollowed a while back as I couldn't get on with her.

@Lechat You are so right. She absolutely used the pandemic in her response as she couldn't think of anything else to say. Why would a pandemic stop me disliking her editing...? Baffling.
She is honestly just such a wanker.

Reactions: 2
She has definitely bought these for the video and will send them back, we won't see them again, just her peach slip on sandals

Reactions: 5
That bleeping pumpkin is a disgrace. She is such a bleeping sloppy bleep. Who the duck carves a pumpkin that badly and then puts it on Instagram.
I watched her create it on YouTube, my god it was painful to watch.

28 seconds?! How embarrassing but shows exactly what she’s like. More bothered about ‘answering back’ rather reflecting on the feedback. your comment wasn’t personal about her looks or anything. It was about her photo. She cannot draw the distinction at all. Her view is that anyone being negative is jealous of her etc, but really no one is. She also think she’s smart with responses like ‘there are bigger things going on’ and ’dont worry about me’ but it shows what a petty dick she is.

did she delete your comment in the end?

28 seconds?! How embarrassing but shows exactly what she’s like. More bothered about ‘answering back’ rather reflecting on the feedback. your comment wasn’t personal about her looks or anything. It was about her photo. She cannot draw the distinction at all. Her view is that anyone being negative is jealous of her etc, but really no one is. She also think she’s smart with responses like ‘there are bigger things going on’ and ’dont worry about me’ but it shows what a petty dick she is.

She always has to get the last word. She looks so pathetic.

I felt sadistic when I was up with my baby in the night and decided to watch her YouTube. I see she has another atrocious decluttering video. The worst part of the video that I watched up to apart from her mug, was her looking through a box with hair straighteners in and pulling out around 4 sets of straighteners and then putting them back in the box. She's so vile. Nobody needs that especially this bleep who can't even brush her hair properly

Also why's she trying to say she made herself look that orange just because it's halloween, all of her photos are edited like that and we've been saying for ages how ridiculous it is!! The amount of crap this girl hoards is insane. YSL lipsticks she's literally had for about 5 years, 4 pairs of hair straighteners etc etc

Reactions: 8
Mad that she has so much but even worse that it is at her MUMS! She can't even bloody use it. Four pairs of hair straighteners is in the words of Shel Boy herself...INSANE! Mad cow probably has another few pairs at her London 'house'.

She’s copied an inthefrow reel yet again (inthefrow did hers 7 weeks ago). How desperate must she be for ideas??

She blocked me so I can't see hahahahaha. Hilarious!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.