Em Sheldon #5 Orange copycat, small FLAT, filler for free, reno happening? Let’s see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Half my timeline is in the Maldives”... no, no they’re not. Her reel is so scruffy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she has a mass of insecurities that really show (all this chat about loving too hard, people not appreciating her, losing friendships, boyfriends not treating her right etc.) and she hasn't ever tackled them or had therapy. In that respect I feel for her like I would do for anyone but then she goes and behaves in such a weird way that its hard to have proper sympathy. She needs to grow up seriously and part of that is seeing someone to discuss any issues that she has.

Reactions: 4
I think she has a mass of insecurities that really show (all this chat about loving too hard, people not appreciating her, losing friendships, boyfriends not treating her right etc.) and she hasn't ever tackled them or had therapy. In that respect I feel for her like I would do for anyone but then she goes and behaves in such a weird way that its hard to have proper sympathy. She needs to grow up seriously and part of that is seeing someone to discuss any issues that she has.
Yes, therapy would probably do her a world of good. She seems very bitter.

Yes, therapy would probably do her a world of good. She seems very bitter.
She a bitter insecure bleep who likes to play the victim. I don’t think therapy will help her, she just needs to duck of social media and grow the duck up.

Reactions: 2
I think the second lockdown is generally bad for her. Her content will just be takeaways, baking and a workout. Repeat daily. It’s boring. She only films hauls from her mothers house so because she can’t go back for now, that means her YouTube content will be vlogs which are awful and dull. And she literally just films in one part of her flat because she’s scared of showing what a dump it is.

I can’t help but think her priorities are messed up. Faffing about with putting a roof on a tiny box of space, whereas if I was an instagrammer I’d would be getting a bedroom sorted ASAP to film in with decent lighting, a desk, clothes rail etc. Or rent a space to do that. She clearly doesn’t care to invest in her own content at the moment so her downfall is really her own fault. She has no one else to blame but herself

Reactions: 6
Her mother is a twit too for letting her keep all that crap there. My mother would have charitied all of it within 2 months and rightly so. You can tell her grandad can't stand her either

Reactions: 3
Her mother is a twit too for letting her keep all that crap there. My mother would have charitied all of it within 2 months and rightly so. You can tell her grandad can't stand her either
No way would my family allow me to use their house for my hoarding! Her ‘3 bedroom house that has been converted, but it’s not a flat make no mistake’ can’t even fit that much tit in it. She’s a brat, she’s not grown out of that phase where you think people will like you for what you have. Clearly insecure.

She’s been in that flat two months and is still living like an absolute pig. I don’t know any other influencer that would put ingredients for a sponsored food post on their KITCHEN FLOOR. She’s got a random green chair and a tacky fake marble coffee table that she moves around constantly. In her video the other day she got so excited that Matt moved her garden sofa the other way around and it looks “soooooo much better.” It looked hideous.

She’s been in that flat two months and is still living like an absolute pig. I don’t know any other influencer that would put ingredients for a sponsored food post on their KITCHEN FLOOR. She’s got a random green chair and a tacky fake marble coffee table that she moves around constantly. In her video the other day she got so excited that Matt moved her garden sofa the other way around and it looks “soooooo much better.” It looked hideous.
Omg yes 😂 her vlog was about 6 mins on turning the garden sofa round in the room. Still looked like a garden sofa in a room 🤨🤨

I can’t understand her. If the flat was so bad to live in then have the work done and move in afterwards.
Otherwise you move in, but buy furniture and when you do work you have to move it around and protect it like everyone else does.
I’ve lived in my house when it’s it’s been rewired, decorated, replastered etc with all my furniture in. None of it got damaged. You just have to clean ally and protect it as best you can.
I honestly can’t see this Reno happening before Xmas.

Omg yes 😂 her vlog was about 6 mins on turning the garden sofa round in the room. Still looked like a garden sofa in a room 🤨🤨

I can’t understand her. If the flat was so bad to live in then have the work done and move in afterwards.
Otherwise you move in, but buy furniture and when you do work you have to move it around and protect it like everyone else does.
I’ve lived in my house when it’s it’s been rewired, decorated, replastered etc with all my furniture in. None of it got damaged. You just have to clean ally and protect it as best you can.
I honestly can’t see this Reno happening before Xmas.
Shel boy is too lazy... oh! And she doesn’t actually have any, so she’s begging for gifted furniture!

• Haha
She made her offer on this flat pre covid. I think she thought she would move in and have everything gifted furniture wise (and possibly even some of the renovation) and now she doesn't quite know what to do. I mean ffs buy a second hand sofa off facebook, put a throw on it and then sell it when you see what you want! So skanky to sit on garden furniture. Companies are going to be much more cautious about who they gift too now. They will want to see good engagement to get return on investment. Plus the whole gifting influencers thing looks increasingly bad in this climate where people are literally losing everything.

Reactions: 7
I wonder the longer it drags on that she will eventually hope people will stop asking or she can keep begging for the work to be done for free

• Heart
Before Xmas? I wonder if it will even happen at all...
I don't think it's going to happen... Especially if she wants it gifted. Companies are struggling, I doubt with a second lockdown they'll be so willing to give out free stuff.

I think the second lockdown is generally bad for her. Her content will just be takeaways, baking and a workout. Repeat daily. It’s boring. She only films hauls from her mothers house so because she can’t go back for now, that means her YouTube content will be vlogs which are awful and dull. And she literally just films in one part of her flat because she’s scared of showing what a dump it is.

I can’t help but think her priorities are messed up. Faffing about with putting a roof on a tiny box of space, whereas if I was an instagrammer I’d would be getting a bedroom sorted ASAP to film in with decent lighting, a desk, clothes rail etc. Or rent a space to do that. She clearly doesn’t care to invest in her own content at the moment so her downfall is really her own fault. She has no one else to blame but herself
I think it bothers me more because she has a home account. She must be the only person on the internet that has a home account that doesn’t show her home. She mentioned somewhere in response to a question that she will do a tour once it is empty??? It was empty the day she moved in. She had about a week crossover. When does she think that it will be empty?

Reactions: 9
I think it bothers me more because she has a home account. She must be the only person on the internet that has a home account that doesn’t show her home. She mentioned somewhere in response to a question that she will do a tour once it is empty??? It was empty the day she moved in. She had about a week crossover. When does she think that it will be empty?
yes! I totally agree with you!
pretty much every influencer who has a home account shows off their rooms and decor. Shel has only really shown the garden and skylights and a bit of the kitchen. I don’t get it either. She says she’s proud of buying...so why not do room tours? The truth is that they are living like students with no real furniture so she isn’t proud at all!

i think she thought doing a home account would get her freebies galore. It’s kind of worked as she got a Dyson hoover but nothing else of note like a bed or sofa. She never filmed the old flat she rented until she left so I don’t think she will ever show this flat. Lying is her modus operandi.

Reactions: 5
Someone mentioned here how she always talks about death and here we are again... why? There is no need.
This might just be me but the "don't stress over things you can't control" seems a little insensitive to me today considering there is a HUGE election happening in the USA. Maybe that is just me though.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.