Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lechat

VIP Member
The response from my 3 word comment was a bit much...I mean who would pay for her presets when her editing is this bad?
wow! Classic bully Shel in action. She has decreed your comment is negative and wanted an argument about it. Love the fact you owned her when she accused you of leaving ‘a random negative comment” and you said no it was a thought out comment! Hahaha made her look so dumb. The thing is she thinks the critiscism she gets is random but it’s not. People here have observed her content and behaviour and come to the conclusion shes a bully who produces poor quality content. Nothing random about it! Her editing is awful Because no one is buying or using those pre sets.
she just can’t handle the truth. She’s constantly losing followers but tops up by 1000 or so every so often. Her engagemtn rate is less than 1%, the facts don’t lie!

Reactions: 7

Lalala12

Can’t understand why businesses like that who have obviously struggled this year are still gifting free appointments to influencers. Surely they don’t get much business off her sharing it on her story in between the constant shilling and ads?

Bunny94

Just caught this comment. Think Em launched her attack and then deleted the comments as only half an exchange is left. Girl knows that her career is over now. She must be stressed having just purchased a flat!

Don't worry about me Tattlers. Herbalife is safe.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Extra

Exactly many will be struggling @Lalala12 she can easily pay and promote, but when do you ever see her promote if it wasn’t gifted. The infuriating part is that she preaches ‘support local’ whilst taking freebees from local struggling businesses.

Extra

One issue with her is laziness. You can tell as a consumer how little effort has been put into something and consumers switch off (I was one of those) I get the impression she is very unproductive. She is probably able to fill her day faffing around doing anything but adding value to her business.

Second issue is she has no real ‘craft’ she has spent so many years being a ‘Jack of all trades, master of none’.

Third is she has no idea how to create content full stop. No real creative flair and for me it has been VERY telling that she had the prime opportunity to create a real money generator from having a home account and she couldn’t even do that properly. I know people who have had zero influencer backgrounds explode online with their home accounts and have features in magazine etc. Plus they do this part time. I think at this stage she REALLY needs to take some time out and re-evaluate her content and direction or things will get very sticky soon.

doddler

I just don’t really get who her target audience is, or who companies like Wickes think her audience is?! She’s promoting bathroom renovations to who exactly? People like Emily Canham have a younger audience and she embraces it and makes pretty family-friendly content. I’d say Em’s audience is pretty similar to Emily’s so will 100% not be buying a new bathroom any time soon. Though that applies to most influencers to be fair, I get brands like Topshop, PLT etc using them but when they’re gifted kitchens and bathrooms and cars I’m wondering if the brands are just clueless, have more money than sense or if the influencer has somehow convinced them their audience isn’t made up of 90% teenage girls.

• Heart

Tree_

VIP Member
The reel of her xmas tree on her home account - so clearly shows she only decorated the front as you can see the reflection in the mirror behind it?! What an idiot.

Because then she wouldn't have her christmas tree behind her? 🤣
Jesus the sloppy cunt hasn't even fluffed out the back of the tree. She's such a moron I can't find the words

• Haha

Heyyou

Chatty Member
Her peers are getting discount codes for Farfetch and Rodial and she’s plugging ubereats and Deliveroo codes (which anyone can get!) and a code for money off some protein bars. 😂. You can’t make this shit up.

She is SO out of touch with reality. She has no idea of real work or a career. She had 10 mins extra in bed and said "listen to your body." And "this is the one time in our lives where we don't have to be rushing everywhere." Yeah, maybe in her small "influencer" world. She isn't even really working now. All she does is receive PR packages...that isn't a job. Cue a tweet or post in 3, 2, 1 about how being an influenza is "soooo hard and a real job." My husband still has to be up at 5:30 am for 7 am video meetings or going into the office a few days a week. She is a dolt.
This annoys me just because she is saying this is the one time we don't have to rush etc etc but as a frontline nhs worker with a child, I have to work extra hours during this pandemic and have to send my child to school breakfast club and after school club every day because I have no other option! I dont have the luxury of an extra 10 minutes in bed, I havent seen my family since lockdown began because my dad is at risk and because I work with covid patients, they don't want to risk me visiting them (when lockdown was eased a little). Im sure she's broken the rules loads too which annoys me massively! X

• Heart

Sazoflora

Why does she keep blaming the house for being messy? Pretty sure it doesn’t clutter itself up

• Haha

openbook1

VIP Member
I knew she’d bring Ronaldo into it. 😂. Pack it in Emma, just say you’re skint and leave it at that.
So if Bootea or Teadox started doing an iced tea that she really liked would she suddenly start sharing it? It would be hypocrisy at best as she has slagged them off so much. It even seems hypocritical of her to share Herbalife's stuff considering she goes on about being balanced with food yet they are one of the most criticized MLMs. In my opinion, influencers should NEVER shill an MLM.

• Haha

Chan94

Seriously...does she eat, sleep, shower and shit in that bloody kitchen???

Not even saying it to be mean but how many times will people want to just see the kitchen on a HOME account? I just think it's time to maybe show a bit more?

• Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
Someone has mentioned her doing this previously but she is still at it. I can’t stand it. Probably the number one reason I have no respect for her. How is she not absolutely ashamed of herself!!??! 😡
Its just so unhelpful isn’t it. Refusing to say the brand, ensuring some one clicks through her link so she gets aff link money. She really is the dodgy salesman of the influencer world.

Lechat

VIP Member
What is the point of this boring rambling list? This is very hard to visualise, surely it would be far more interesting to show some before photos and footage. I don't understand why she doesn't do some proper vlog content that for once would be semi interesting?

View attachment 275310

City breaks, specifically American ones, do not count as holidays. Oh OK, so being in NYC (her 2nd home guys!!!!) doing nothing except eat and shop does not count as a holiday. :rolleyes:
Seems it’s a list of work to beg to get done! I thought her reno was starting this week as well. She’s clearly trying to blag the same builder who did Olivia Bowens house up.... why he’s working with this orange slob who has no influence gawd knows.

haha I read that rubbish about travel. Going to the USA is not a holiday? How fucking idiotic and privileged. She was bragging having been to nyc ten times the other day. Most people would see going to nyc as a big holiday because it’s expensive. She really has zero tact.

Lechat

VIP Member
The whole giveaway is proper dodgy unless she has publicly announced the winner rather then just dming them
On her home account, the winner of the blanket give away was DM’d... sorry but that’s suspicious to me. Name the winner because for all we know there was no winner! Isn’t there rules about competitions that the winner has to be named?

so yeah the Pizza Hut competition is just to get followers, it’s not as though she would actually go to a Pizza Hut, she’s never mentioned them before.

Attachments

Heyyou

Chatty Member
Her story about girls not eating bread?! Shut up you tone deaf dickhead. Why she thinks she’s in a position to try and tell people what they should eat I have no idea. She gets worse by the day!