Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I feel like Roe is some kind of weird shell company. I don't believe they really make money. There is something very odd about it.
I actually bought my dad a wallet from there, when I was a minion, and it’s really good quality! I don’t like em or anything, but I can’t fault the product from her boyfriends company! And it was cheap

Reactions: 1

Firmdanshake

If you enter her detail in social blade she has had no increase or decrease on her youtube EXCEPT for 100 bang on new followers on 24/10 and 100 bang on on 5/11- that screams purchase
As much I can't stand Em, and chances are she bought them, the reason you see that is because YouTube have changed the way they display subscribers now. Subscribers are rounded up or down to 3 numerical places (83.3K at the mo), so whilst she might be gaining subscribers in between, YouTube won't display it until 83.4K. That's why her social blade goes up 100 at a time just on her YT.

Hope my naff explanation makes sense :)

doddler

No wonder her hair looks grey. A good purple shampoo, you only need to leave on for a few minutes.
Hahah literally. I leave mine on for 5 minutes in the bath or shower and it does the job (and makes a mess, I’d never dream of prancing round the house with it on!)

openbook1

VIP Member
I reckon she will be taking a mix of salary and dividend up to 50k which is the basic rate band. She will also pay corporation tax on company profits. The fact that she has built up reserves in the company means that she hasn’t been clearing out everything and that she makes more than 60k of profit every year (quite a bit more in fact). Her mum and brother are listed as directors too so I reckon she will be paying them a directors salary of 12.5k each too. That alone is 25k of tax deductible expense in itself. So in terms of actual turnover it could be as high as 150 or more!! She defo expenses all her takeaways etc. I reckon she shares so much of her life as she wants to business expense it. So the 50k she withdraws is basically hers to save.

Maybe she took higher to get the mortgage alone? Seeing as it normally done on personal rather than company earnings.

Sorry being boring. This is my job 🤓😎
She will also be able to expense some of her flat for tax reasons too...well, in Canada you can. Wherever your office is, you deduct that square footage from your house and can claim it as an expense. Same with internet, office supplies, etc.

openbook1

VIP Member
how is she still getting work with an engagement rate like that? Also 72 followers in 30 days is DIRE!
No idea. I am pissed to see she has a Pixi product on her stories that is an ad. I love Pixi. I doubt she even really uses them regularly. Grr.

openbook1

VIP Member
I don’t mean to be rude. But really. This account- it’s literally the B&M of Instagram. I watch very periodically to get the “omg thank god that’s not me hit”. But it’s just so low rent. And it makes me feel good at just how bad it is.
Thing is - and this is my conundrum- she is literally a whatever comes my way I will ad. And every company can’t get anything from it. But it keeps happening. It’s just inconceivable

I think my summary is - she won’t stop Cus he keeps getting ads and gifts everyday and for that fair play. But and it’s a HUGE but she needs to stop being so cheap. So everything. So orange.
Get some class. Focus. Pick. Don’t just chase the free package. Demand a fee because it’s a fee for something as right now it’s literally send me some shit. Hashtag ad. Hashtag make it orange. Hashtag make me look council.

btw kudos though. B and M is doing well and it’s a market. Just make sure you realise what you aspire to
She is definitely lowbrow when it comes to IG accounts.

epl000

VIP Member
Maybe part of it was avoiding the local lockdown restrictions in Leeds. He blatantly flouted the rules though if he visited her home.

So relieved she's eventually poster her morning thoughts. Phew guys, I thought we were gonna miss a day there.

Bilbo16

VIP Member
She hasn’t fully wet her hair to put this on. Is that normal? I don’t use purple shampoo, is it suppose to be put on when your hair is that dry?

@doddler yes try and screenshot the comments. I can’t see the video on facebook!
You can put it on dry hair, I’ve heard that it can make it work better. However I’ve tried it and found that it doesn’t really work any better, it’s just messy! So much easier to just to pop it on in the shower or whatever.

Lechat

VIP Member
Latest vlog... she has so much stuff. It’s ridiculous to the point of obscene. I didn’t even watch the vlog just skipped though as no one needs to see an influencer sifting through all their freebies.

bugeyeboo

It takes weeks/months to plan a renovation, it takes a while! You have to get in quotes, estimates, plans drawn up, get any planning permission submitted to your local council and wait for those replies...I smell bullshit on her Reno plans big time!

ach0902

VIP Member
Maybe Wickes are just using her as a way to get rid of dead or discontinued stock?! But agree. And who watches Shel Boy and thinks yes I need to change my bathroom to a Wickes one. It’s just so niche.
I always think this with some brands, like surely people are only going to get a bathroom if they need one, it's not like an eyeshadow or whatever, and if you did need a bathroom doing surely it's not difficult to find somewhere in your budget, like I would know that my budget would allow for Wickes or B&Q or somewhere so that's where I would go.

Rondoodle

VIP Member
She's definitely lazy. Why does she just repeat the same reels over and over for different ads? Brands she is working with are also getting less and less known.

openbook1

VIP Member
Wtf is this. She is so sloppy it is unreal.

She really loves herself... but it somehow also comes across like she is overcompensating and actually not confident.

This song say: "all you bitches want to look like me." Yeah...no.

• Haha

Extra

First thought... why the fuck are these people not wearing masks when cooking food/dealing with the public? Is it not the law in the UK that workers have to in food settings? I certainly would not be buying from them and it seems Em isn't as scared of covid if she is. Also, I wouldn't be buying from a food truck in general as you can't wash your hands properly before eating... there is sanitizer but before food I like to wash them properly. My husband and I are extra cautious though and reheat any takeout food we get, just in case the person in the kitchen wasn't wearing a mask (even though they should be) and sneezed, coughed etc.
Same. Any takeaways we get we reheat and lift all packaging away and wash our hands. We personally don’t sit with the packaging eating with our hands. Plus we get take out food so rarely. They get it when out and in for all their meals. (Bet the odd box gifted veg has gone off) Matt is supposed to be high risk.