Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

openbook1

VIP Member
She looks like such a tramp. I wouldn't wear that if I was going to try on engagement rings (in em shel dream world) at De Beers. I hope she actually brushed her hair for once.
She thinks it looks expensive, it just looks tacky. I got a 2 carat Tiffany Setting engagement ring. You can not go wrong with a classic solitaire. I get so many compliments on the sparkle (literally had someone come across at a restaurant to me and say she couldn't stop staring at the sparkle). Bigger isn't always better (like Em is showing). Where I was going with this though, is when I went to get my ring resized, they had a 20-carat ring in the display cabinet. The woman who helped us throughout the ring process let me try it on as a joke It was ridiculous. Nothing about it looked nice, just garish. We had a good laugh about it.

Reactions: 1

epl000

VIP Member
The likes don’t really tally to all the new followers do they? Her content has been beyond tone deaf this week. Parts of the country going into tier 3 again, huge economic issues and here is this dumb cow flaunting her bloody ad gifted stay at the Shangri La all over her instagram 🙄

plus haha about her extension being delayed as her neighbour is never at home to be asked! I don’t think you get planning permission by popping round for a chat! What an idiot. And as if her neighbour is never in. That is the one thing about 2020, everyone is home 🤣
She might need the neighbour's permission because the flat is leasehold, rather than needing planning permission. If she does need PP she's gonna be in a whole new world of pain and delays (I'm a planner by trade). It's probably small enough to be able to do it without PP though.

Lechat

VIP Member
The lodger sounds a right prick. I have to admit I hate loud noises too. Luckily I live with someone who understands, respects me, compromises and doesn’t call me crazy because I don’t like something. lodger Matt sounds like a petulant 12 wanting to ply gta on his PlayStation at max vol.

Attachments

Bilbo16

VIP Member
Omg this gets better! Can’t believe she blocked Bilbo16 after you’d unfollowed her! What’s the logic in that? she’s so pathetic she can’t take some feedback and blocks people for it. So embarrassed for her.

so only people that have messaged her before can message her? Yeah Em logic right there! Why is she being snippy about someone creating an account on sat night as well? They could be anywhere in the world, and the person might work weekends so what’s the problem with saturday exactly?! She’s such a dumb fuck and looks like a tit. No one wants to chat in your DMs hun except weirdos.
I’m pretty sure I’ve only been following her for a couple of months anyway, I’ve never been sure about her but this has sealed it for me. The way she’s coming across right now is tht she knows that these are shit products and doesn’t like that other people are pointing it out.

openbook1

VIP Member
One issue with her is laziness. You can tell as a consumer how little effort has been put into something and consumers switch off (I was one of those) I get the impression she is very unproductive. She is probably able to fill her day faffing around doing anything but adding value to her business.

Second issue is she has no real ‘craft’ she has spent so many years being a ‘Jack of all trades, master of none’.

Third is she has no idea how to create content full stop. No real creative flair and for me it has been VERY telling that she had the prime opportunity to create a real money generator from having a home account and she couldn’t even do that properly. I know people who have had zero influencer backgrounds explode online with their home accounts and have features in magazine etc. Plus they do this part time. I think at this stage she REALLY needs to take some time out and re-evaluate her content and direction or things will get very sticky soon.
She has never progressed with her content editing. Even her videos are amature.

openbook1

VIP Member
Why does her hair in her most recent video look more ruined and grey than ever? He face looks so puffy too. She’s definitely an advert for filler gone wrong!
Because she keeps putting purple shampoo on it... You are meant to use it once every few weeks, if that. Otherwise it will actually remove the blonde colour and you are left with grey. She uses it every second day it seems 😂.

openbook1

VIP Member
Do you know which Manchester blogger she was talking about yesterday?
Someone called Irina D or something.

Lol. She is barking mad. She literally laughing at nothing in this Tik Tok.

I'm sure the hotel appreciate guests getting water every where

Last edited:

ach0902

VIP Member
She has shown us this house she nearly bought a few times now, clearly feels she has something to prove after buying a flat

Tatgirl

Chatty Member
Didn't she previously say her mum's dog was a 'minature' goldendoodle? The dog looks quite big for a minature? Did they get conned?

skippyskip

Very selfish if she is travelling and getting her whole family to come from Leeds as well.

Its always so amazing that a tech savvy individual who posts her life online can’t use google for restaurant recommendations. She must think people are stupid, it’s so obvious she’s begging for a free dinner.
Hahaha so true. Also we can't forget what an active Trip Advisor user Em is...why doesn't she check on there?
she just plucks random places out of the air and says oh we were going there. She said she was going to coachella (lol), Australia, New York, Maldives, now St Lucia.
I wonder if she gets bored of her own lies?? And having to make stuff up to sound interesting.
Don't forget she was also meant to be in China back in March :rolleyes:

Shamelessly tagging all those restaurants.... you can smell the desperation for a free meal. Yet she preaches about supporting businesses?! What a joke. I hope the trip the gets cancelled. Sorry but she doesn’t deserve to get free meals and hotel stays when businesses are struggling. We’re about to go into another lockdown imminently so there’s a good chance it won’t happen.

This bread post is bonkers. I’ve never met anyone that doesn’t eat bread unless they have an allergy or they find it bloats them. And so what if you choose not to eat it? Not everyone likes bread or wants to eat it with every meal. Some people don’t like sandwiches and prefer a salad or wrap. The fact that she assumes anyone that doesn’t eat pasta or bread daily has an eating disorder is so fucked up. How about stop judging other people’s diets Shel boy you stupid tool.
Follow up to the bread post in the the morning drivel, which as per usual makes absolutely no sense!!!
About 1% of the UK population are diagnosed with coeliac disease - and amazingly many of them are Em's friends, what are the chances of that?
Then surely Em would know there are plenty of carbs that don't contain gluten that all her many coeliac chums could happily tuck into! Like rice, potatoes, beans. Carbs and gluten are not the same thing.....

idiot.JPG

Last edited:

epl000

VIP Member
Wow I had not noticed that the prosecco wasn't open. That's so cheap and tacky. I would not be impressed if I worked for their PR department and saw that ad. The caption was terrible too.

1990Kathryn

I watched the nose job (non surgical sorry!) vlog this morning but the lip filler disclaimer has gone?! Looked at 9 minutes but can’t see it...?

Minipeaches

Has she finally bought a flat? Does her brother still live with her? Shes so boring I can't be arsed checking in on her anymore.