Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lechat

VIP Member
Do people keep clothes in their washing machine when it’s not on? Judging by her insta of the flooding she had clothes just sat in the washer?

I do understand people with kids may put soiled / dirty items straight in but as someone without kids I fill up dirty laundry bins, sort into colours and just add to the washing machine to wash!
I don’t think it’s common! Most U.K. homes have the washing machine in the kitchen so it’d be a pain to keep taking dirty clothes to the washer. We have a basket upstairs and only take the dirty clothes down when actually washing. It does look like Shel is storing her clothes in there haha.

thing is she’s going on about the plumbing (and electrics) being dodgy but all it sounds like is that the draining pipe from the washer is rooted into the drain of the sink. So if she’s blocked the sink it’s probably forced water back up the pipe to the washing machine. It’s not great plumbing, as ideally the washer would have it’s own separate pipe but given it’s a flat the plumber probably just used the sink drainage for ease. No need for the amount of drama shes created about it!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Lechat

VIP Member
Oh dear. Just proves what we all knew. She has nothing to offer others businesses in the form of consultancy.

She literally just drones on and on. I do believe we have found ems talent. She has the skill to talk alot without actually saying anything. 😂
all fart and no poo is the perfect saying for her!

openbook1

VIP Member
Looks like a dressing gown stolen from a hotel 🤣🤣 wouldn’t surprise me
I was going to say the same thing!!

It’s crazy isn’t it. Trying to shill some boots, but basically says they didn’t last two years. I don’t think I’d be spending £145 on some boots if that was the review, not that I would buy anything she recommends!
Right... I have boots from Zara or Walmart that have lasted me YEARS, the ones from Zara I am talking about, around 10 years.

openbook1

VIP Member
Same. Any takeaways we get we reheat and lift all packaging away and wash our hands. We personally don’t sit with the packaging eating with our hands. Plus we get take out food so rarely. They get it when out and in for all their meals. (Bet the odd box gifted veg has gone off) Matt is supposed to be high risk.
Neither do we. We remove food from packaging and it goes onto a tray into the oven, and the packaging in the outdoor bin. Seemed like a hassle at first but we are used to it now.

doddler

I don’t get why she does it - she has a nice shape anyway and making her waist look SO tiny just makes her shoulders and legs look so huge it’s just unflattering.

epl000

VIP Member
Are they her on different accounts saying how incredible she is...?

Also, why is she eating soup in her dressing gown?! For a girl with so many clothes she doesn't seem to get dressed very often.

openbook1

VIP Member
Anyone accepting free meals right now while everything is going on about children not having enough to eat needs a slap. As do the restaurants offering the meals. If you can give away a free meal, give the ingredients to the bloody food bank and show that you donated. Much better PR.

And as if Marcus Wareing gives two flying fucks about Emma 'Shel Boy' Sheldon!
"Shel Boy" always makes me lol.

Lechat

VIP Member
Ohh she’s begged a kitchen from the same company as inthefrow!! Copy copy copy!

openbook1

VIP Member
I think it proves what we say is right. She will do anything for money. She’s not trying to improve her content. She doesn’t work hard. So she doesn’t deserve to work with good brands anymore. If all she can get is Herbalife, then that’s a reflection on her completely.

Someone else said on this thread that she’s using old photos and videos a lot and it’s really noticeable now too.
Do you think she's actually signed up to the mlm and selling it? Or did Herbalife ask her to promote it? I am not sure if mlms do that kind of advertising.

Namima

VIP Member
Ok, I've watched a few vlogs from 3 or 4 years ago ... boredom ... a group of influencers went to Crete or Ibiza ... Amelia, Suzie, Carly, Tamara, VicITF and Em. From the vlog, they all looked so buddy buddy.
Em follows all the ladies on IG except for Suzie/HelloOctober. Were these 2 ever friends ? Or was the blow up between these 2 and Carly and ITF were collateral damage ? Considering Em is such a suck up, and Suzie, VicITF & Amelia are such good friends, I found it strange that Suze and Em are not friends. Am I reaching ?

Roo89

I don’t usually comment on em but in her latest video the dirt on that food mixer and the food on the tiles behind it is disgusting 😒.
I’m sorry but I couldn’t eat them pancakes unless that kitchen was cleaned.

Heyyou

Chatty Member
It’s just a case of her constantly repeating herself about absolutely nothing of interest. ‘Digital consultant’... pull the other one!

openbook1

VIP Member
Matt won't be heading up anything if he keeps bunking off work to take (shit) pictures of his girlfriend gurning and flailing backwards and forwards!

Also that horrible new skirt. Is it meant to be all bunched up on the side?
No, it is too small.