Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lechat

VIP Member
her response was like I go to bed at 1am so I can get up at 8am... what logic is that. Clearly has no discipline or routine. She’s a lazy dirty cow, go to bed earlier if getting up early is such a problem!

Reactions: 2

Heyyou

Chatty Member
Anyone else just find it so wrong and disrespectful of privacy to take pictures of another persons house and post it on social media? I would be so pissed off to see my house on an influencers feed/stories!!
Yes! I think this ALL THE TIME!

openbook1

VIP Member
Emma is close to 30 and still acting like she's stuck in 2014, she is so immature. I feel like she's stuck at the age when she first started blogging. She is intrinsically insecure. I think part of that is due to so many of her peers catapulting ahead of her, and Em is stuck way behind them and stagnant.

doddler

I think she’s just worded that badly lol - she means keep the grass and paint the fences etc white. Though nothing would surprise me

• Haha
Reactions: 1

openbook1

VIP Member
Do you think she discloses all of her gifted products in her income taxes like she's supposed to?

I feel like many of these influencers will get caught out for tax fraud in a few years

Lechat

VIP Member
Looks like soup with meat plonked in the middle! Interesting the brother is up and no doubt staying with her and they have had dinner with Danielle Peazer, Emily in style and Emily Canham on consecutive days.

Lechat

VIP Member
Wow her hands are SO orange! :sick:

So just to be clear she gets money every time someone swipes up on her stories? Sorry I don't really have much clue how it works?
yep that’s right. By design, the swipe up is an affiliate link. That means the link deposits something called a cookie in your browsing history which tracks what you buy. if you make a purchase the cookie tracks that data, ie. What you bought and how much. Then the brand will give the influencer commission on that purchase. Can be a small amount but some brands offer affiliate commission of 10%, which is why you’ll see Shel pushing certain brands and designer stuff as it comes with higher commission.

the problem is these cookies can remain on your device for 30 days (or maybe longer) and might even pick up purchases of other items you make (not just what you swiped up for). It’s very shady as the customer is not getting any information on the cookie which falls under the GDPR rules (because it’s collecting your data). I think it’s a matter of time before a case is bought by the ICO about this.

Lechat

VIP Member
So grubby. She’s still living with the same pedicure and manicure she had about 2 months ago. Grim.

openbook1

VIP Member
Me too. How often has she said “Matt said no” or “Matt said we can’t do this”. like why does his opinion count so much? As it’s been said, he makes no effort for her when she‘s the one baking for him and buying him presents all the time. As annoying as she is, I really cant stand shitty men. He just seems awful and the relationship is one sided. I wonder how she really feels behind the front she puts on insta?
I imagine she isn't that happy. If she was, she wouldn't tweet about her "future husband" etc as she would see herself with him. That is one area I do feel sorry for her. A one sided relationship isn't nice. Perhaps it was wise of her to buy the flat herself. She can just kick him out if they break up

Heyyou

Chatty Member
Her bathroom opens directly into her lounge? Oh she really hasn’t a clue what she’s doing.

openbook1

VIP Member
The lodger sounds a right prick. I have to admit I hate loud noises too. Luckily I live with someone who understands, respects me, compromises and doesn’t call me crazy because I don’t like something. lodger Matt sounds like a petulant 12 wanting to ply gta on his PlayStation at max vol.
Yeh, that is not okay. It sounds like she has misophonia. I have it and it is awful. Matt sounds like a disrespectful little ass. Him calling her crazy is horrible and manipulative. A huge red flag for me tbh.

Lechat

VIP Member
Ugh that Gucci loafer review is so pointless! And her old ones were filthy, she even admitted at the start but didn’t think hey why don’t i shoot this video after I’ve cleaned them? Also she filmed this video in her bedroom at her mothers house, I’ve not seen her wear those loafers in london so can we assume she sent them back??

openbook1

VIP Member
Her story about girls not eating bread?! Shut up you tone deaf dickhead. Why she thinks she’s in a position to try and tell people what they should eat I have no idea. She gets worse by the day!
she posts so much shite it is unreal.

Heyyou

Chatty Member
What was also clear is that she didn’t really know or stick to the brief. The blurb said Em will be talking about ‘how to grow your business using social media and blogs’. But she didn’t say one thing about that. Like it’s meant to be practical advice for small businesses not the Em Shel show with commentary on how she wanted to be a sky sports presenter and plugging her Xmas gift guides.
Did anyone actually comment asking her questions?