Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spicegirl101

Chatty Member
No it's not been added yet, they have just added 10TH August, sure her exchange date was 14th so as soon as its up il share more details on it.

Reactions: 2
She is such a mess

she classified herself as a ‘creator’ when what does she actually do?
reels are shit
ads are shit and make no sense
I don’t get why brands want to work with her

I’ve seen her on Emily Canhams YouTube videos before and she is bouncing around in the background like a puppy, interrupting while Emily is speaking and laughing like a maniac

This made me laugh so much on the hello fresh ad comments, someone asked where her dress is from and she replied asking them to ask her over on Instagram.......,... guessing so she can then send an affiliate link

so desperate to get those pennies wherever she can. She has no shame

View attachment 341589
Bloodyhell Em. Can you not just TELL someone straight where something is from once in your life?? Not every question has to be answered in affliliate links. You’d think she would let the odd one slide wouldn’t you? So unhelpful and money grabbing

Lechat

VIP Member
I find it so odd that she shows skin care in the kitchen or models pjs there. Why can’t she make a nice spot to take photos in her bedroom like other people? It’s really odd, she can’t keep hiding behind saying her flat needs renovating because its not in that bad condition that she couldn’t have set up a filming corner. and the fact she hasn’t shows how sloppy she is and doesn’t take her job seriously

epl000

VIP Member
It completely baffles me how she managed to get that mortgage, but apparently she did.
I think she may have had the same amount before except she was going out to restaurants every day and that doesn't quite look as bad as takeout every day. I don't know how she eats that every day though. I know if I am on vacation and eating out every day, by the end I feel sluggish (even if it's good food) and look forward to cooking at home lol.

Her nails are disgusting. I feel nails say a lot about a person's cleanliness.
Definitely agree! I love eating out but I think if you were doing it all the time then you would get bored of it and it would lose the novelty factor for sure. She could be doing so much homecooking content like fakeaways and stuff, but she's just too lazy/loves a freebie too much!

openbook1

VIP Member
She coming across very immature. Don’t act morally superior on the lockdown rules when you’re going out bending the rules wherever you can. It’s not just Emma I’ve noticed doing this either. Influencers appear all concerned online but their actions don’t follow their words. Most are carrying on as normal. I don’t know if this is cos they don’t have to go out to a ‘workplace’ or what it is, but I feel like influencers as a whole just don’t understand the impacts of their actions. People are losing their jobs! Just skip the clothes shopping for a while ffs
Niomi Smart is the worst.

Lechat

VIP Member
I can’t stop watching it 🤣🤣🤣🤣 whyyy did she put this online, she must have known we all needed a laugh

• Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
Has she finally bought a flat? Does her brother still live with her? Shes so boring I can't be arsed checking in on her anymore.
yep she bought a flat, moved in around August bank holiday I think. But she’s sleeping on an air bed and using a garden sofa as her sofa because she keeps saying she’s having the place renovated (new kitchen and new bathrooms) so doesn’t want to buy any furniture 😂

The brother doesn’t appear to live with her now. He came to London about three weeks back, mingling for his birthday. They went out for multiple dinners with em, her lodger boyfriend and Danielle peazer. last week she admitted her family have COVID, which was two weeks after the brother had been in London mingling.

• Wow

skippyskip

Didn't she previously say her mum's dog was a 'minature' goldendoodle? The dog looks quite big for a minature? Did they get conned?
I wonder if it is cos the mix is a miniature poodle with a golden retriever. A golden retriever is a pretty sizeable dog - so having that as 50% in the mix means the puppy is not going to be absolutely teeny tiny. Also fluffy dogs can look bigger due to all the fluff on their frame!

Omg yes 😂 her vlog was about 6 mins on turning the garden sofa round in the room. Still looked like a garden sofa in a room 🤨🤨

I can’t understand her. If the flat was so bad to live in then have the work done and move in afterwards.
Otherwise you move in, but buy furniture and when you do work you have to move it around and protect it like everyone else does.
I’ve lived in my house when it’s it’s been rewired, decorated, replastered etc with all my furniture in. None of it got damaged. You just have to clean ally and protect it as best you can.
I honestly can’t see this Reno happening before Xmas.
Shel boy is too lazy... oh! And she doesn’t actually have any, so she’s begging for gifted furniture!

• Haha

Heyyou

Chatty Member
The nightingale hospital in Harrogate has been told to prepare to mobilise in the coming weeks due to the rising infection rates in Yorkshire and he’s swanning around London meeting up with multiple different households in enclosed spaces.

• Sad

Heyyou

Chatty Member
Someone on the thread previously said she could probably get a marketing manager job but i really don't think she could, maybe a marketing assistant or officer where she can learn how to handle critique. Imagine if you were signing off some visuals and asked for a colour change - she would classify it as bullying 😂

In fact, I reckon she could work full time AND do her insta in the evenings and weekends. I don't understand what she does all day?
Absolutely! I don’t know how she classes this as a full time job?! She bakes shit cookies and posts swipe up links. I’m not anti influencer.. I do believe there are some that really work hard and stick to their niche well and are very selective about what they promote. The problem with Emma is she is so greedy that she refuses to find a niche and stick with it. If it’s free, she’s accepting it. It actually makes me sick when I see her trying to premium high street brands because she absolutely never shops at any of them herself. And the few designer items she does own are the most basic and styled hideously.

sleepflowers

VIP Member
I was just thinking the same! Any purple shampoo I’ve used stains your hands and nails after a couple of minutes and ideally you need gloves! Shes working out with a purple mask on.., you can see it’s dripped in her shoulders and gym top. Why ruin them for the sake of waiting ten mins in the bathroom with it on? Or buy a shower cap! it must have dripped all over her floor too - gross. she never takes care of anything she owns.
I use purple shampoo sometimes and it's a nightmare to even get off the shower curtain. I bought a fairly expensive hair mask not long ago and it came with a free shower cap in the box, so it's likely she has one somewhere.