Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tree_

VIP Member
Did anyone see her shitty ad for Morrisons? She's so fucking cheap and such a boarder that she didn't open the prosecco. Going to be hoarded with her hundred other gifted wines. How vile. Who the fuck hoards alcohol?

Reactions: 2

Extra

@Rondoodle I know where does it go??? The trend now for influencers is that they are telling their PR people now not to send them generic gifted items. Many are not accepting generic gifts as they are ‘saying’ it is for environmental reasons etc. They are doing well enough influencer wise to be choosey. Not our Em though.

Heyyou

Chatty Member
So now she’s posted a reel in a shopping arcade and mixing with her two mates. Yet days ago was critiquing people going shopping 🧐🧐🧐
God she looks so awkward in that I feel major second hand embarrassment.

openbook1

VIP Member
First thought... why the fuck are these people not wearing masks when cooking food/dealing with the public? Is it not the law in the UK that workers have to in food settings? I certainly would not be buying from them and it seems Em isn't as scared of covid if she is. Also, I wouldn't be buying from a food truck in general as you can't wash your hands properly before eating... there is sanitizer but before food I like to wash them properly. My husband and I are extra cautious though and reheat any takeout food we get, just in case the person in the kitchen wasn't wearing a mask (even though they should be) and sneezed, coughed etc.

Attachments

epl000

VIP Member
Can't believe that hashtag hasn't taken off! But srsly she can't use her new bath because its not clean right?!

openbook1

VIP Member
The kicking and dancing with a broom!! cringe. So many whys? Her content is a joke, she doesnt even try to act professional anymore. I can only assume she’s making a stupid reel again. But honestly how many people want them? Most people follow influencers because they want outfit ideas. So just show the damn outfits and cut all the stupid shit. Not that I would ever wear anything Shel Boy wears. Too short, too tight and always looks cheap.
A reel or TikTok it seems. Imagine what her neighbours think. They are probably people with real careers and they seen this maniac out their window doing this crap. 😭

• Haha

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
I just can’t with her 😂😂 she has an engagement ring book she took back from the jewellers and has it page marked then writes “poor matt thinks I want to get engaged” 😳😂

I have been in many engagement shops with friends getting their rings resized and cleaned etc (before I got engaged) and never once did I take home an engagement book!

Just admit you want to be engaged 😂
You’d have be such a moron to get engaged to that orange cunt.

Matt is only there for the free lodgings, the free meals and before this year the free travel. When all that ends he’ll be gone.

Can you imagine committing to spend the rest of your life with her?!?

Why does her hair in her most recent video look more ruined and grey than ever? He face looks so puffy too. She’s definitely an advert for filler gone wrong!

Heyyou

Chatty Member
Latest story is that she is waiting on a delivery driver to deliver ice because her ice didn’t freeze in time for a shoot. I.e Em didn’t plan ahead and is so disorganised she has a driver risking himself during a pandemic to deliver ice to her?!

Who would ever take business advice from this disorganised mess.
She’s a pig

openbook1

VIP Member
She could do that when she was renting. She needs to be much more careful now that she owns as it could make your residence a place of business which means she could be liable for capital gains tax when she sells. All her internet will be deducted. All her hauls will. All her Uber and travels. Her phone. Her takeaways. Honestly I think that is why she overshares. So that she can say it’s all for ‘work’.
She pays for nothing....makeup, skincare, food, hairdressers, fillers/Botox, house cleaner, decorating, drinks, restaurant meals, hotel stays, appliances are all often gifted. She probably just pays her mortgage and bills. She has no other expenses.

She pays for nothing....makeup, skincare, food, hairdressers, fillers/Botox, house cleaner, decorating, drinks, restaurant meals, hotel stays, appliances are all often gifted. She probably just pays her mortgage and bills. She has no other expenses.
Also fitness classes and PT.

openbook1

VIP Member
Flogging Pizza Hut. “I only work with brands I love” All the times I’ve seen her showing off her pizza deliveries I’ve never seen her get a Pizza Hut. Funny that, almost like she just chats shit and will grab any money.
I mean I quite like pizza hut but have not ever seen Em mention it before.

Tatgirl

Chatty Member
Anyone see she's commented in support of misha grimes lockdown holiday, after all that moaning about people not being covid safe 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Extra

I’d be more impressed by the cooking and thoughtful things she did for him every day if 1. half of it wasn’t just done to relentlessly plug her e-book and 2. she was doing it around an actual job. remember this is a girl who has time for multiple work outs a day, linking dresses she wore 6 months ago literally every 2 mins and filming herself eating a crumpet.

i don’t feel sorry for her at all, a card and flowers or chocolate is just the standard anniversary gift for most people, a token gesture, it’s all it needs, especially given it’s not even a wedding anniversary. remember anything she had planned for them to do would’ve been #kindlygifted anyway.
Agreed a card and chocolate is fine for anniversaries and is the standard. There is just a huge mismatch in their relationship in terms of expectations. She clearly expects the level of effort she puts into him for birthdays and anniversaries etc and he falls short of that. That’s the difference. It just comes across as completely mismatched and one sided.