Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ach0902

VIP Member
@Rondoodle the quickbooks one was the absolute worst! As I think @Lechat mentioned. She didnt follow the blurb at all and just rambled absolute nonsense that was not helpful to anyone?!

There must have been a vote which had the question ‘has your business planned for Brexit?’ Over 80% came back saying yes they have planned for Brexit and she said she was so shocked and just expected everyone to be like her and not thought about it!!

That for me was so telling. Peoples livlihoods are hanging by a thread they do not have the luxury to be sat in December and not thought about brexit happening 31st December 😳
that just shows that she is not as 'business savvy' as she thinks, these influencers all think they're fucking business owners but they haven't got a fucking clue, brexit is going to have a huge impact on every single business in some way or another so she is a moron

Reactions: 6

openbook1

VIP Member
Is she fuck doing ‘social media consultancy’ wow she chats soooo much shite!! What would she say to a potential client? Delete any negative replies and then delete the original tweet anyway. Wow she is on another planet!! Crack pot! How the hell does she make a living from this job! She winds me up so much! She’s such a loser!
And she would say "make sure you have 8 different instagram accounts to get your engagement up." She is clueless.

• Haha

LJ87

She is such a mess

she classified herself as a ‘creator’ when what does she actually do?
reels are shit
ads are shit and make no sense
I don’t get why brands want to work with her

I’ve seen her on Emily Canhams YouTube videos before and she is bouncing around in the background like a puppy, interrupting while Emily is speaking and laughing like a maniac

This made me laugh so much on the hello fresh ad comments, someone asked where her dress is from and she replied asking them to ask her over on Instagram.......,... guessing so she can then send an affiliate link

so desperate to get those pennies wherever she can. She has no shame

F32203CE-F413-4302-8D5F-D9D14DA94860.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

righthererightnow

VIP Member
Move to america and head up a team looooool. I work in a SME business and we have been trying to expand into America for a year, there are SO many legal requirements to do so.

openbook1

VIP Member
He does live in Leeds and is breaking lockdown rules being there.
He could get in a lot of trouble and rightly should. What a bunch of selfish cunts. Covid numbers are rising like mad and Em doesn't seem to give a shit now.

• Sick

Rondoodle

VIP Member
It’s the way she says she ‘bought’ it. No you didn’t you bozo. Nothing happened. You made an offer that fell through. The end. Nothing to be proud off. Anyone can pretend to buy a house! Most likely she didn’t have a mortgage in place anyway and that is why it fell through 😂

• Haha

Rondoodle

VIP Member
I think she is just immature and insecure. Which makes her choice of career odd. Her videos are always so rambling though so she does give this impression. What the fuck was she on about in that mid week sponsored video about wearing her coat over pyjamas?! That felt like she literally didn't know what to say!

Heyyou

Chatty Member
She needs to be called out on continuing to accept free food. It’s fucking disgusting.

Lechat

VIP Member
gawd, so she won the Cosmo award 8 years ago 🤣🤣 I mean the relevance now is nothing given blogging and influencing has changed so much. People starting blogs and YouTube after em have passed her, so it’s time to stop pretending she’s best of anything

Heyyou

Chatty Member
“Half my timeline is in the Maldives”... no, no they’re not. Her reel is so scruffy.

• Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
Lmao she filmed a reel in the kitchen corner putting on shampoo and a purple hair mask. Can you imagine the faff and mess. No one in the real world has time for this.

• Wow

skippyskip

She will be monitoring the comments like a hawk and anyone that says anything she doesn’t like will be responded too!

Anyone commenting that her "job" is not a real one would only need to watch today's top quality IG stories....
Em is sat filming herself seductively eating an Ad PR product gifted crumpet from Morrisons
Yes that's right - a gifted crumpet

That'll show 'em

Attachments

• Haha

LJ87

When I saw that pic of the ring I actually thought she had a massive bug on her hand....... it looks gross

Magik27

whenever she does those ask me anything posts it’s always the same shit. Like genuinely would love to know who is asking for New York guides right now when you can’t even travel there. And her proudest achievement is buying a house at 23 except it was the property she put an offer in on and the sale fell though. Not a house purchase at all. will she ever stop lying??
I genuinely believe she sends them to herself from her other accounts. It’s no coincidence that she has a swipe up to go with every answer.

doddler

Trying to flog a dress last night and put “XS is best size it’s stretchy”. Right but a stretchy XS isn’t going to fit a size 18 is it? So it’s not the best size. So just put “size down it’s stretchy”. She’s so dim. The best size ffs.

Lechat

VIP Member
Read the damn room. We’re in the middle of a pandemic. 30 odd million people still in the harshest lockdown. Economic ruin for many businesses who can’t trade in the busiest retail period.
But yeah great day to be alive. What a bubble she lives in. She’s like a twelve year old that has no emotional maturity

Attachments

Rondoodle

VIP Member
I reckon they all detest her. She thinks it’s because she loves too hard and wears her heart on her sleeve. But actually it’s because she is an annoying twat that gives them all a worse name than they already have 😂 when you keep losing friends , at some point you need to look at what the common denominator is. In this case it is most definitely her!

• Haha