Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lechat

VIP Member
I 100% agree. I think all influencers should be made to mark ad on affiliate links and a disclaimer confirming cookies or a link to a privacy policy so it’s obvious that clicking that link will add something to your device.

i wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a breach of GDPR because the whole point of GDPR is that consumers are clear how their data is being used and any devices or cookies that store data about your behaviour online should be in scope, so why can Em Sheldon get away with embedding cookies on unsuspecting people’s devices??! It is not fair.

and yes she says she’s wearing those £90 leather leggings but uses a stick photo! More lies. She lies daily doesn’t she... not normal

Reactions: 6

epl000

VIP Member
The reel of her xmas tree on her home account - so clearly shows she only decorated the front as you can see the reflection in the mirror behind it?! What an idiot.
It’s really not normal. Why doesn’t she do it on her garden sofa??
Because then she wouldn't have her christmas tree behind her? 🤣

• Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
Very selfish if she is travelling and getting her whole family to come from Leeds as well.

Its always so amazing that a tech savvy individual who posts her life online can’t use google for restaurant recommendations. She must think people are stupid, it’s so obvious she’s begging for a free dinner.

finally not surprised we’re getting excuses for the big renovations not starting, what are all these emergencies she speaks of? Or is the emergency that she couldn’t find some fool to do it for free for her??

• Haha

Rondoodle

VIP Member
I bet she did. Props to the kitchen people for not giving it to her! Does anyone hate the way she refers to her refurb as 'ripping out'. It sounds so wasteful and horrible!

Lechat

VIP Member
Her caring about covid was just a fake act To hide she couldnt go out and eat for free. soon as she could, she was out there. Now her brothers birthday and he’s travelled from Leeds to london to go out for meals with his sister. Why isn’t he staying in Leeds and doing his birthday up there? Him needing his sister to take him out seems weird, surely he has his friends in Leeds to meet up with.

openbook1

VIP Member
Oh wow! The timescales check out as well? Wasn’t he down about two weeks ago which is the incubation period? Looks like he’s infected the rest of the family with his unnecessary travel. Surprised someone with a chronic illness was even in London never mind the gallivanting to restaurants as well

Just to add, the brothers birthday was 19 Oct and think they went out the weekend before which was 17/18th so totally adds up
The fact that her brother has two chronic illnesses but is travelling and mixing households during a pandemic shows how thick they are. For someone like him, Covid could be REALLY bad and even make his chronic conditions worse.

• Wow

Ralphy3

I’m actually beginning to feel really sorry for her.. if you look at her in the videos, like the one today with the nose and lips, her eyes just look sad. She is filming any old crap just in an attempt to keep her page alive....
her life is a lie and I don’t think she even knows what she’s doing, she probably needs to accept that her role as an influencer is done. Accept that she had it good in the beginning for a couple of years but she should really look at herself, her eating disorder, her mental health and happiness and probably call it a day.
Is there anything she does that is just for her, not the camera?! I get that it must be hard for her that there are Other influencers around her that she used to be comparable to, that are doing well... but she has slid right to the back of the race and should probs just retire. It’s getting embarrassing.

Heyyou

Chatty Member
Just because I enjoy pointing out her incessant lies. Emma was in Montreal from September - Early December 2014. The average weather for the entire of November was 2 degrees. The lowest it reached was -8 degrees. She will lie about absolutely anything.

reader49

She just looks so weird in that pose, its not even that flattering really. She must be breathing in SO hard.
When she does this breathing in hard pose, she always has to steady herself on the window ledge. Cringe.

• Haha

Heyyou

Chatty Member
She’s only grown by 16k on Instagram in two years.. if that’s not proof she’s not good at her job I don’t know what is!

openbook1

VIP Member
she’s delusional about her time in canada, she’s concocted a whole other reality to what actually happened. It’s crazy.

content is at an all time low - engaged just about 1%. Reckon she will buy some followers soon.
I think she has lied so much about it, she actually believes she lived there for ages, lol.

openbook1

VIP Member
She’d sound so much less weird if she just said “oh yeah it’s a flat but I call it a house out of habit!”. She literally will say anything to not use the word flat it’s so odd.
No one would care if she did that. But she's so hell bent on not admitting it is a flat.

Lechat

VIP Member
I’m staggered at her hypocrisy. She’s posting stories today about being in harrods. She might have filmed the yesterday but shows she went to the shops after criticising others for going. That makes her look so bad. And meeting up with friends for unnecessary nail appointments and dancing, with no social distancing. Wow. I hope she’d be happy if someone did that and then gave it to her her grandparents and made them ill.
she will totally go to Leeds as soon as she can. I bet she will stay longer than 5 days. I think she will stay well into jan.

her flat clearly isn’t going to get any work done this side of xmas. It must be cold, and miserable being there.

Heyyou

Chatty Member
So Leeds has gone into Tier 3 rules.. wonder how Em will try and overly explain how safe it is “don’t worry” when she and high risk Matt travel to see high risk brother and high risk grandparents at Christmas!