Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lechat

VIP Member
The kicking and dancing with a broom!! cringe. So many whys? Her content is a joke, she doesnt even try to act professional anymore. I can only assume she’s making a stupid reel again. But honestly how many people want them? Most people follow influencers because they want outfit ideas. So just show the damn outfits and cut all the stupid shit. Not that I would ever wear anything Shel Boy wears. Too short, too tight and always looks cheap.

Reactions: 6

Lechat

VIP Member
It really got my back up that she says “it’s not my fault” no but Em Sheldon is a leech that is taking freebies from businesses that need income and suggests tipping or a gift card is enough to plug the gap. What planet is she on? Maybe pay for some stuff before preaching.

yes the govt should do more. But acting like she doesn’t have any accountability when she is literally getting free hotel stays and filler from businesses that need cash flow is a joke. God I hate her

• Heart

Emmapism

VIP Member
I entered a competition on Insta recently and no word of a lie saw that Em Sheldon had commented and entered it too. I was like 'hang on she's an influencer with loads of money and she gets tonnes of stuff for free…...why is she entering this competition?!'

I've never followed her but thought I'd pop my head in here and can't say I'm surprised by any of it. Fucking shameless.

• Haha

openbook1

VIP Member
This girl is off her head. She "lived" in Canada for a few months.

What an absolute eejit. She acts as though her whole family and Matt lived in Toronto. It is her MUM's dog, yet Emma clearly insisted the dog should be called Maple.

Matt did not even visit Canada while Em was there as they were not together, LOL.
She had a different boyfriend while living in Canada... he lived in Toronto as she travelled to see him.

• Haha

righthererightnow

VIP Member
Exactly. Influencers only welcome feedback if it's positive which is a joke, it needs to work both ways, you cannot just choose. It's not like I called her names or anything, I was highlighting that her editing was mad and actually quite blinding. All her other photos are next to normal.
I had to unfollow Louise Thompson a while ago when her editing was like this, I don't get the hyper saturation where the skin is unnaturally orange?
Someone on the thread previously said she could probably get a marketing manager job but i really don't think she could, maybe a marketing assistant or officer where she can learn how to handle critique. Imagine if you were signing off some visuals and asked for a colour change - she would classify it as bullying 😂

In fact, I reckon she could work full time AND do her insta in the evenings and weekends. I don't understand what she does all day?

• Heart
  • Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
How is this social distancing? They are both in London so tier 2. I’m not a pedant for the rules but it’s pretty gross that she was moaning about being travelling and shopping and how vulnerable Matt and her family is yet is happy to mix with another person all day

Lechat

VIP Member
Yes! Bragging she pays a tip after blagging a free stay.... who is paying for the cleaner and housekeeper and the receptionist etc? No one, it will have to come out of the rates everyone else pays. She disgusts me so much.

telling people to take time off when every day is a day off for her and work is staying a hotel in the city she lives in for free?! Do me an actually favour Shel and fuck off! I’ve taken 12 annual leave this year and Im exhausted. Loads of people are in the same boat because if you’re lucky enough to still have a job you’re super busy.

in relation to em and other influencers, she barely has any friends. She went to New York with Megan Ellaby and The little magpie and Megan and Em don’t follow each other. The tension in the vlogs was quite clear as Megan and the other girl (can’t remember her name) are besties so shel was left out and Megan made a comment about the restaurant em picked in her vlog too. There comes a point where you have to say shel is the problem as so many other influencers seem to avoid her now.

Lechat

VIP Member
She’s pulled all the hotel bedding on the floor again for a pic. Scruffy cow.
I hate this! It looks cheap as fuck as well. Everyone can tell shes lying on the floor with the duvet.

now she’s tweeted about seeing a dog being kicked in the face and everyone is screaming at her to report. Why would she tweet that? Get off your off phone and do something. She’s such a twat.

Lechat

VIP Member
Well earning 8k a month would explain why she has the money to consider ordering an advent calendar on Uber eat! Unreal! For someone that makes out she does 20k steps a day or whatever surely you’d pass a supermarket at some point? She is so utterly lazy and disgusting

Attachments

• Wow

Extra

So this will be her 9th vlog with a flat move / Reno / flat drama / flat in the title. She hasn’t shown more than a corner of her kitchen and a tiny courtyard. Wasn’t the ‘reno’ work supposed to have started a month ago? Her plans literally haven’t changed so why has it taken 9 videos for her to talk about plans to rewire a 2 bed flat.

Bilbo16

VIP Member
She coming across very immature. Don’t act morally superior on the lockdown rules when you’re going out bending the rules wherever you can. It’s not just Emma I’ve noticed doing this either. Influencers appear all concerned online but their actions don’t follow their words. Most are carrying on as normal. I don’t know if this is cos they don’t have to go out to a ‘workplace’ or what it is, but I feel like influencers as a whole just don’t understand the impacts of their actions. People are losing their jobs! Just skip the clothes shopping for a while ffs

• Heart

Lechat

VIP Member
some good points have been raised! As much as he seems a lazy shit, I do get the point that despite her being over the top and doing lots of presents for him.,.. they are mostly freebies or events. So yeah can see that actually if you take that from the equation she doesn’t do much more for him. Even the baking is to promote that shitty ebook. Can’t believe their special anniversary is actually a PR stay with afternoon tea for breast cancer research.... I mean stop pretending its an anniversary trip!

Lechat

VIP Member
That reel! So she’s filmed herself making the drink and then a random other video of her wandering in and out of shot has been edited in... and the cheers at the end is completely mismatched in the edit. What a mess. She needs to stop with these reels because they are just trash.

• Haha
  • Wow

Lechat

VIP Member
Unbelievable! Her posts last night saying she knows her content is boring but it easy to share the links on stories than messages. Pull the other one. At this point, her strategy is clearly trying to embed cookies on as many devices as possible. Guess those links really pay. She gaslights her own audience with her lies!

i don’t think Ive seen any other influence post as many aff links as she does. And it’s every day. Like take a day off one day. i hate most influencers but at least most get a balance right between actual organic content and ads. Em is pure ads and nothing else.
and then she goes on to say her content will soon be back to travel... lmao. I can’t see what freebie trips she will get now

Extra

I am speechless. I cannot believe she has turned to herblife. It is confirmation that her influencer career is over. She has officially hit rock bottom.

Other than her saying in stories that ahe consults for other businesses. Have you ever seen her actually promote it? There is no mention if it on any of her bios. So how does a business owner know she provides that service exactly? There is no mention of this anywhere. Proof she has lied yet again.

She honestly needs to take 6 month break get a real job and re-evaluate her influencer life as this influencer gig hasn’t worked out for her. Then comeback and do this in the evenings and weekends with proper authentic content. She is so desperate and it is so clear to see.

This just isn’t sustainable.

I still have no idea why she bought a flat in london. Neither of them need to be there and did matt not say they should have isolated back in Leeds.

Lechat

VIP Member
Was just going to say it’s the takeaways and all the so called healthy cakes and protein bars she eats throughout the day. Like cakes for breakfast?? Bonkers. Doesn’t matter if they are made with oat flour and flavoured with dates. There’s still limited nutrients in it.
She’s recently started having homemade soup. Suggests to me she knows her diet is a bag of shit. It’s even more galling given the very little work she does. She could be able to prepare a lot more food at home. But why pay for a supermarket shop when she can have a free Uber eats. Greed at its height.

openbook1

VIP Member
oh wow. Sorry that happened. There are others on this thread that have experienced her aggression and threats. Did this happen recently? What did she say to you?
Yes, she tracks people's IPs. I posted on another forum yrs ago about her and she doxxed me on twitter. She also contacts people's employers. She is a nasty piece of work.

Extra

How does she end up with such a random mish mash of ads? I mean who are Johnny Walker trying to target with this? Anyone who actually takes this idiot seriously is likely to be too young to actually drink alcohol.

All she makes me think of is flammable cheap clothing but she doesn’t even seem to get paid ads with clothing brands? It’s just a mess of swipe ups with an ad for raisins thrown in randomly.

For the life of me I don’t understand why she didn’t just buy a lovely house up north near her family with the money that she has spent on that flat.
Same. I just do not understand why she bought in London? Neither of them need to be there. She lives in one corner of her kitchen and goes out for a bread run and a daily walk by the looks of it. That is it. She is ashamed of the flat and is ashamed of the area as she seems to spend time her coffee shop runs and walks outside of her local area.

Her entire business model just seems to consist of how much free food can she get and how many reels can she do in her kitchen or garden. Even just before the pandemic what was she actually doing on London? Free holidays (again not in london) & free lunches, that was about it. Many other influencers her age are moving out of London.

She decides to buy a newly renovated flat in an area that is not up and coming and is spening a fortune putting an extra room in the garden and a glass roof in a courtyard to create more space and redoing the new kitchen and bathroom.

What on earth is she thinking?

I think she will live to regret it. The cost of it all, just as her career is on the sharp decline, will clear her out.

Lechat

VIP Member
that MAC powder looks grim. I bet MAC are thrilled by her recommending it, with a clapped out dirty compact 🤨

The air bed pictures are just cringe. No self respecting person sleeps on a air bed for month unless they are doing a major renovation. and she really isn’t! She has now admitted the work could take 6 months lol. Well she’s been in three, so let’s see what’s happened by feb. My gut is that there is no electrical work planned at all. She’s just waiting for a free bed.