Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

openbook1

VIP Member
Was just going to say it’s the takeaways and all the so called healthy cakes and protein bars she eats throughout the day. Like cakes for breakfast?? Bonkers. Doesn’t matter if they are made with oat flour and flavoured with dates. There’s still limited nutrients in it.
She’s recently started having homemade soup. Suggests to me she knows her diet is a bag of shit. It’s even more galling given the very little work she does. She could be able to prepare a lot more food at home. But why pay for a supermarket shop when she can have a free Uber eats. Greed at its height.
Yes, I was thinking that last week... she eats takeaway so often, she clearly doesn't buy groceries. Their fridge is probably empty. She doesn't use veg unless it is gifted.

Reactions: 6

Heyyou

Chatty Member
So something very serious happened last night resulting in her sobbing for the night but she still managed to write out a tweet throwing shade at people for getting on a plane to Dubai?

• Haha

BananaPenguin

Chatty Member
That reel! So she’s filmed herself making the drink and then a random other video of her wandering in and out of shot has been edited in... and the cheers at the end is completely mismatched in the edit. What a mess. She needs to stop with these reels because they are just trash.
The wandering in and out, the stupid bum wiggle and head tilt every time, the weird irregular close ups, the mismatched cheers - car crash. She should have just filmed the making of the drink, the rest is so idiotic

Lechat

VIP Member
So relieved she dragged herself out of bed to post the morning thoughts!

Em also tweeted that her grandad is ill, so given Covid infections are rising in Yorkshire I’d expect they would be worried about him catching it as older people with other conditions are most at risk.

But her brother has travelled unnecessarily to London for some birthday meals with multiple people. Really hope he doesn’t go and see his grandad.

Her brother is also meant to be vulnerable due to chronic illness? Why on earth he’s happy to risk being out and catching it is beyond me.

and just to add I’m generally not in favour of Covid police behaviour. I think people need to weigh up the risks for themselves and I think a level of social contact is important for humans. But Em is such a hypocrite because she kept going on about Covid, people wearing masks, how safe she was being but now it’s fine for her vulnerable brother to be travelling the country for some birthday meals with multiple people?!!! Nah. Not cool.

openbook1

VIP Member
wow what a bitch! Fair question from the woman that asked and she gets back that shit. “I don’t deal with that side” “I’ve done nothing wrong” “seems like hate” “I find this tweet slanderous”.... has she ever listened to herself?! Made herself the victims rather than take ownership and say sorry you’re right, we haven’t been inclusive enough.
that was in 2012 and I don’t think she’s changed one bit. No wonder that site closed down
It was her business. She should absolutely know why a size guide would say that. I

skippyskip

Always been the same, take a look at this exchange..
What an outrageous reaction to a reasonable query from a genuine supporter. She is totally deranged.
"In terms of the guide I have no idea" well it's your business Em so if you don't, who does? Hardly the "above and beyond" service Em bangs on about constantly.

We can only hope she will be far more resilient and diplomatic when she is running Matt's business in NYC :rolleyes: they won't stand for such appalling customer service over there Em!

Lechat

VIP Member
Surely if she buys more followers, it will mean her engagement percentage would be even lower though?

And that pouty face is just tragic. Why would you put a mask on your face, pout at the mirror and then upload it to the internet all the while not actually saying which brand you are talking about?

Not really Shel related but this pandemic has made me totally change my shopping habits. I just don't care as much about things and my priorities have changed. Is anyone else the same? I find it a bit gross to watch her (and others) pushing the same buy buy buy agenda at this time when people are literally fearing for the future.
yeah true! I think her engagement has done nothing but go down which makes me think she’s bought some followers already. maybe she doesnt care if as she still seems to get freebies.

I hate her videos gurning and pouting away. Why does she do it? No one else wants to look at that or think hey that product looks great on this orange slobs pouty face?! She never offers an opinion on anything. Other than ‘obsessed’ or I love this.

influencers hawking autumn winter wear makes me laugh. Like who needs brand new boots or winter coats when we can’t go out anywhere. Or her stupid reels in going out dresses. I’m done with it all. People are losing their jobs and influencers are trying to flog clothes and shoes. Like read the room. The only thing I bought recently was thermals.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Lechat

VIP Member
She deliberately hides the brand on the pot etc, so clearly hoping people will swipe up to see what she’s talking about and get the aff links money from the cookies she’s put on peoples devices. So sneaky and devious. maybe it does work for some people but not for me either. If she’s not going to be transparent and actually talk about the brand and product she doesn’t deserve any money

Extra

So in a 24 hour period: 28 stories consisting of-

14 aff links
2 more coat pictures without the aff link
9 food pictures of what she is eating/drinking
1 morning thoughts
2 other

says it all really.

EDIT: I looked at roughly 10 other influencers similar sizes and bigger accounts. The bigger the account the less stories. Also it is a sunday. Many accounts posted less than 5 stories and others that posted on ave 20 stories had 2 aff links max and not one other account had a single food picture. 😳

Last edited:
  • Wow

Heyyou

Chatty Member
Why is she still pretending she lives in south Ken? Doesn’t want anyone to know where she lives but tags Kensington and Knightsbridge every time she goes on a “bread run”.. my guess is she deliveroos food from these places and pretends she’s just popped down the street to grab them. So odd.

Tree_

VIP Member
She is so vile. Don't ever change Emily, I'd hate not to hate you anymore. (I don't hate her. I don't hate anyone. But she is a cunt)

Lechat

VIP Member
Why is she inviting all of her girl ‘mates’ to her brothers birthday weekend.. so strange. Also she’s never without Matt? It’s so odd, she acts like she keeps him
its really strange. Three different meals with three different friends for her brothers birthday? How well do they even know Ems brother??

no morning thoughts yet... is she hungover from a three day bender?

• Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
Wow. How stupid is her response? She tries to act like she doesnt know what the concern is with Herbalife or what forever living is... then goes on to try and justify the ad. So clearly she does know why it’s problematic!

I mean so what, a footballer advertises the brand. The kardashians advertised detox teas and other shit so a celeb endorsement doesn’t make the product or brand any better?

her responses to these posts pointing out the obvious concerns with Herbalife is to be aggressive then delete?? pretty obvious why every business she is involved with fails with that kind of customer service. (Lvdr, her brothers yoga mat venture, her ebook, etc). Why not engage constructively? She doesn’t even say what the product is for in her post!
at this point, she’s a car crash. Utter liability to herself.

Tree_

VIP Member
Didn't she previously say her mum's dog was a 'minature' goldendoodle? The dog looks quite big for a minature? Did they get conned?
Bet she won't want the dog after all as it's not the cutest. Don't come after me people it's the truth

Lechat

VIP Member
Crying then grinning manically whilst working out. She’s one extreme to the other.

• Wow

Heyyou

Chatty Member
I hate this! It looks cheap as fuck as well. Everyone can tell shes lying on the floor with the duvet.

now she’s tweeted about seeing a dog being kicked in the face and everyone is screaming at her to report. Why would she tweet that? Get off your off phone and do something. She’s such a twat.
Don’t believe her. She always comes up with these mad stories.. like when a man charged at her with a knife on the kings road. And when a guy in America threatened to shoot her. I call bullshit.

Extra

My other half who has no interest in most social media never mind influencers, when I have told him about her antics he has genuinely been perplexed as to why she doesn’t want to listen to constructive criticism to improve her ‘brand’.

The issue is she has no brand and sees her followers as her personal money generators instead of fans and supporters. It is more than evident in how she speaks to people who ask questions and offer opinions.

My partner cannot understand how cheeky she is to people.

Tree_

VIP Member
That fucking pumpkin is a disgrace. She is such a fucking sloppy cunt. Who the duck carves a pumpkin that badly and then puts it on Instagram.

Extra

Omg. I hadn’t expected the comments to be that bad!! Absolutely brutal!! :eek: They are speaking the truth though.

So this is the type of feedback she receives when she can’t censor the comment section. Thanks @Kandy floss