Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rondoodle

VIP Member
I sometimes feel sorry for her but then I remember that this is all her own doing. She is inherently lazy and that is why her content is poor. She can't be arsed to style things (not that she really has any style but ya know), all her links show website images rather than her in them. She goes on about not getting up till late and then seems to spend half her day walking around buying bread and cake. She spends what should be the working day 'cleaning' and sorting through her hoarding addiction. She has no focus at all and it is her own fault. Her content is dull and repetitive. At this point, i just watch as I am bloody intrigued to see what might happen next! I've never clicked on 'the cardigan of dreams' or the 'jacket everyone is talking about'.

Reactions: 6

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
What makes me laugh is that she says the sky looks nicer with no filter but will go the beautiful places like the Maldives etc and filter the f#ck out of her pictures

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
Guyzzz I know why she’s so busy working until midnight it’s because of doing stuff like making this video. Soooo busy!

View attachment 322425
What the actual fuck is that?? Is she on hard drugs??

Time for her stupid mother to stage an intervention and change all the passwords on her social media accounts.

We know you read here Em, stop being such a cunt on the internet.

• Heart
  • Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
She will be monitoring the comments like a hawk and anyone that says anything she doesn’t like will be responded too!

Spicegirl101

Chatty Member
Isn't it funny how she hasn't been on holiday even tho at some points this year you could travel.. Clearly she will only fly if its gifted.

Lechat

VIP Member
I think it proves what we say is right. She will do anything for money. She’s not trying to improve her content. She doesn’t work hard. So she doesn’t deserve to work with good brands anymore. If all she can get is Herbalife, then that’s a reflection on her completely.

Someone else said on this thread that she’s using old photos and videos a lot and it’s really noticeable now too.

skippyskip

So she's moaning about how busy the shops are, yet she swans off to a jewellery store with her mate who lives in Tier 3 to try on rings. What the actual fuck.
I don't understand how she does not realise how incredibly foolish and hypocritical she looks doing this.
A day after her oh-so-concerned tweet about people 'rampaging' about town Em is meeting up with multiple mates in town.
Em once again proves her immense ignorance and fails to realise that many of these out of control 'rampaging' people are most likely Christmas shopping and for multiple reasons are unable to buy anything and everything online whenever they need to - hence the need to visit shops once they are allowed to.

There is such a marked difference between Em's behaviour in 1st and 2nd lockdown. 1st time around she would not / could not leave the flat to even go to the shops and was too scared to even go for a run in case she someone got too close to her outside.
Now she is in the new 'house' for 2nd lockdown. Em has not bothered to make it in any way homely or comfortable so it must be such a depressing place to be in as there is no proper furniture etc. Hence why she leaves at any opportunity and has pranced all over London throughout - despite us being asked to stay home, stay local and avoid unnecessary travel.
But she is going to have to stay there over Christmas/ New Year except between 23 - 27 December when she would be allowed to be form a Christmas bubble in her mum's house in Yorkshire.

Heyyou

Chatty Member
She has 319 likes on it and I imagine the majority of those a bots. Shameful. She can’t be considered an influencer at this point.

Extra

I thought this! Why she is in her flat at lunchtime on a wet Wednesday dressed like she’s going clubbing.... must be another god awful reel in the making.

her hair is ratty and looks bad but i understand she only had issues due to all the hair extensions she used to have. Shes literally had one knot come out and now shes buying vitamins and telling people to speak to a doctor. Talk about over reaction. Oh and then admits she constantly trying new hair products. Maybe calm down, stop bragging freebies and use the same shampoo conditioner products for a year and see what happens. And stop frying your hair with heat and bleach. Not rocket science. But we all know this fool loves the drama
Lol such an over reaction over a knot. If she was serious she would cut out her take aways. You are likely deficient because you eat take out everyday of the week breakfast lunch and dinner. Why continue to do that and then reach for vitamins?

• Heart

Heyyou

Chatty Member
Reviewing designer handbags that she doesn’t own. Find a new job Em, this isn’t for you anymore.

• Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
It’s one of my fav phrases and perfect for Em! She will scurry along that m1, manky and festering in old tan and unwashed hair, with a car packed with grubby freebies to shove in her mums spare room (office lol lol 😂)

I am sure Em will spout some absolute nonsense to justify if she breaks the rules over the Christmas period. No doubt at the same time shaming everyone else behaving in exactly the same way. But DON'T WORRY guys it is all saaafe n secuuuure
100% this. Already sick of hearing her spout what’s safe and not when she doesn’t adhere to the rules anyway. Bore off Em you turd.

• Haha

georgiecait

VIP Member
She is 100% a bully and has a nasty side. all reports from anyone who has interacted with her or asked a question have been met with aggression and threats. She must be so insecure and unhappy to lash out. It also makes me think the reason many influencers have distanced themselves from her is because of this and how fake she is.
The response from my 3 word comment was a bit much...I mean who would pay for her presets when her editing is this bad?
08788395-23BF-4D29-BFAC-785627899AB0.jpeg

0945A757-F59F-47A1-9E51-8DC41CB76036.jpeg

Attachments

• Wow

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
What the actual fuck were the stories about her room and all her shit piled high all about?? Why the fuck is she sharing that as some form of content? Is she on drugs because this is not normal behaviour.

Lechat

VIP Member
Checked again. He has a Masters in Engineering which had a placement in civil engineering. He worked for Em for TWO years after graduation and now works in financial services as an analyst whilst still running ROE menswear. How he’s allowed to do that whilst employed I’ll never know.
Looks as though the course gives an accreditation to the institute of structural engineers but surely without working as one he cannot be called a structural engineer?

skippyskip

She put a list on her home account and it’s nonsense. Lists external doors three times?!
What is the point of this boring rambling list? This is very hard to visualise, surely it would be far more interesting to show some before photos and footage. I don't understand why she doesn't do some proper vlog content that for once would be semi interesting?

wtf.JPG

City breaks, specifically American ones, do not count as holidays. Oh OK, so being in NYC (her 2nd home guys!!!!) doing nothing except eat and shop does not count as a holiday. :rolleyes:

bookworm_1

how is she getting 500-600 likes on her posts?! I have 650 followers and get around 350 likes LOL.

she reminds me of a 40yr old desperately trying to look 23 again - that hair is a disaster and her face is just so weird!

• Angry

openbook1

VIP Member
Checked again. He has a Masters in Engineering which had a placement in civil engineering. So def not a structural engineer. He worked for Em for TWO years after graduation and now works in financial services as an analyst whilst still running ROE menswear. How he’s allowed to do that whilst employed I’ll never know.
I feel like Roe is some kind of weird shell company. I don't believe they really make money. There is something very odd about it.