Em Sheldon #4 stuffing her gob, calls it a job, we’re all sick of this orange slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to agree! She looks really pretty in her Instagram profile picture. Ok it’s prob filtered and she has a lot of make up on but her nose looks perfect... I can’t believe how it looks in the vlog. It’s changed her face for the worse.
Luckily filler isn't permanent so it should go back to how it looked before.

Just flicked through the vlog and i know its personal taste but I absolutely hated everything in that showroom. Im a similar age to her and none of my friends who own their property have had interior designers - what a waste of money when your style preferences and needs are still likely to change? Granted its probably free but shes literally just doing it to look boujee. If shes planning on moving in a few years what is the point?

Reactions: 2
Just flicked through the vlog and i know its personal taste but I absolutely hated everything in that showroom. Im a similar age to her and none of my friends who own their property have had interior designers - what a waste of money when your style preferences and needs are still likely to change? Granted its probably free but shes literally just doing it to look boujee. If shes planning on moving in a few years what is the point?
I agree, I don’t think any of that furniture was what most women in their late twenties would pick. It was pretty garish / nouveau riche. Not classic at all. I don’t know anyone that would hire an interior designer...most people trust their own taste and only maybe rich people or if you have a large house and don’t know how to fill the spaces would need a service. I think it’s like the sharing platters, she thinks it looks luxury and boujee but it’s actually pretty trashy or completely nonsensical.

her target audience would be much more interested in purchases from John Lewis, next and Zara home.

I reckon her filthy socks again show she never cleans, because they didn’t get that dirty from sitting on a patio.

another think I’ve realised, she got all her clothes and junk just in bags in that room on the basis she’s having a Reno 🙄 but you can’t leave stuff unboxed like that because the dust will get in it. So why not buy a wardrobe or at least plastic boxes to store stuff properly?

I agree, I don’t think any of that furniture was what most women in their late twenties would pick. It was pretty garish / nouveau riche. Not classic at all. I don’t know anyone that would hire an interior designer...most people trust their own taste and only maybe rich people or if you have a large house and don’t know how to fill the spaces would need a service. I think it’s like the sharing platters, she thinks it looks luxury and boujee but it’s actually pretty trashy or completely nonsensical.

her target audience would be much more interested in purchases from John Lewis, next and Zara home.

I reckon her filthy socks again show she never cleans, because they didn’t get that dirty from sitting on a patio.

another think I’ve realised, she got all her clothes and junk just in bags in that room on the basis she’s having a Reno 🙄 but you can’t leave stuff unboxed like that because the dust will get in it. So why not buy a wardrobe or at least plastic boxes to store stuff properly?
Imagine how dirty her floors are :sick: :sick: :sick:

Reactions: 3
Gift me a free sofa.. please, please, please! If I tag you enough times will you listen to me... please... it’s blatant!

• Haha
Shameless! Also what the actual duck was that washing hanging up? My five year old can hang laundry better than that 😱

Also the free dyson appliances! I need a new vacuum- i certainly won’t be getting a dyson now!

Reactions: 1
So the begging has started then. Find a brand and tag them non stop until they hand over a freebie.
Also the state of this lol
Shes 20 bleeping 6 she needs to grow up! Why would you ever think to take a photo of this? It would make a tiny but more sense if it was hung on a washing line MAYBE but this?!

I would be ashamed to show anything like this? Just buy a rotary line or hook up up a straight line across the garden. Also at the age of 26 has she not done washing before? She’s acting like she’s discovered outside drying. Crazy

If that’s what passes for IG content from a social media consultant then I need to start sharing my washing and tit. I’ve hung up some towels to dry so think I need to story that. I’m also cleaning the kitchen so will turn that into an IG post. What a dumb bleep, doing housework is nothing special. Pretty sure it doesn’t need to be posted on IG.

And yes her begging is so bleeping obvious. Nothing subtle with this beggar is there!

Also the free dyson appliances! I need a new vacuum- i certainly won’t be getting a dyson now!
Get a Miele, it’s the best!

Reactions: 4
So the begging has started then. Find a brand and tag them non stop until they hand over a freebie.
Also the state of this lol
Wow. She is like a teenager. Do you think she used to drive back to Yorkshire with her laundry for her mum to do it? Lol.

I mean, honestly, I would have checked the weather forecast before going out...or pulled the laundry inside to dry as she has a portable drying rack.

Reactions: 4
She is petulant little child. I cannot believe a 26 year old behaves this way. No wonder she always looks so filthy... washing clothes is clearly not considered basic hygiene for her as if it was she wouldn’t be making a song and dance about it. It’s like feeling smug about brushing your teeth? Weird.

Wow this photo isn’t good
Her face has that swollen Kylie Jenner too much filler look to it. Not good.

She is petulant little child. I cannot believe a 26 year old behaves this way. No wonder she always looks so filthy... washing clothes is clearly not considered basic hygiene for her as if it was she wouldn’t be making a song and dance about it. It’s like feeling smug about brushing your teeth? Weird.
Well, I did see an influencer (Emily Schuman) smugly say how she had "remembered" to brush her teeth that morning as her husband was coming home from a trip. She also had no problem saying she hadn't vacuumed/cleaned the house for 5 weeks and they have 3 cats :sick:. Some people lack basic hygiene and it is utterly gross.

• Sick
  • Wow
I just watched her talking stories and what a load of bleeping nonsense. She yabbered on about a headband and a sprained ankle while in knee high boots and ended with a predictable flog but it was like the orange bleep was on drugs. Stay mute Emma, by speaking you’re just confirming you’re an even bigger bleep then we think.

Also her face, lips, nose and cheeks look horrendous. Bloated, swollen and lumpy. She was ugly before, now she’s just a walking advert on why you shouldn’t let people inject stuff into your face for free.

B1F0D1B9-C33F-4E9D-BD18-523582DA381B.jpeg

I rarely post on Em’s thread because I find her so intensely irritating that I try to just avoid anything to do with her but this reel came up on my Instagram and what the hell kind of face is she pulling here? Honestly the stuff of nightmares this whole reel. I see she’s still doing the stupid poses as well 🙄

Imagine her camera roll... all the outtakes of the awful tit she posts. Like she deems what she posts good enough for a paying client (femfresh / beef jerky) IMAGINE THE OUTAKES!! All the awkward boomerangs of her eye bleeping herself, grim.

Also she can’t speak properly. Listen to how she says NHS. Or words like breakfast. Makes it sound so awkward.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.