Em Sheldon #4 stuffing her gob, calls it a job, we’re all sick of this orange slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see that the bed story has wound us all up. Literally can't understand why she won't buy a mattress, or a bed, would be a lot cheaper than paying for weeks in a hotel in central London!

Reactions: 8
Haha! Its just so weird that she doesn't see how she comes across. Even other influencers must find her stupid tit insufferable.

Why does she always advertise everything in the same way too. Her in a dress with food/drink in hand and the product out of focus somewhere. Why does she get paid for this? I am the least creative person in the world and i can think of better ways to advertise CBD. I mean its not the kind of thing you take wearing your frilly white dress while sitting on the edge of a bath with a big grin on your orange face is it?!

Reactions: 3
I think there have been a few influencers who have been gifted a mattress recently she is prob after one of them!! She is a disgrace!

Reactions: 5
I see that the bed story has wound us all up. Literally can't understand why she won't buy a mattress, or a bed, would be a lot cheaper than paying for weeks in a hotel in central London!
She says in the past she used to "live in a hotel in Notting Hill" like that is very impressive.
Very Alan Partridge at the Linton Travel Tavern

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What happened to her bed from her old flat?
Left there maybe? I don't own the bed in my rented apartment.

I had a quick skim through her Cotswolds guide that she posted. What is up with the colour adjustments to this photo?? How can she think this looks good? Her hand is literally orange!
Webp.net-resizeimage.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Wow that blog post is so poorly written. Comes across so braggy with no real information about places and things to do!

Reactions: 2
Left there maybe? I don't own the bed in my rented apartment.

I had a quick skim through her Cotswolds guide that she posted. What is up with the colour adjustments to this photo?? How can she think this looks good? Her hand is literally orange! View attachment 254850
Yuck. She looks like she is in her 40s, between the orange skin and white hair. Like an American housewife on those reality shows. What a terrible look.

Wow that blog post is so poorly written. Comes across so braggy with no real information about places and things to do!
The blog post is actually awful, her writing is poor and it offers nothing of any real interest apart from 'it's nice with some shops' okay great

New vlog

Spray paints three points. Does it in gym leggings with her Covid mask on. Great idea 🤨
time lapse of emptying bags and some hamper thing in the kitchen. Lots of junk and freebies. No idea why it’s being done in the kitchen. She talks in a baby voice to Matt.
visiting the interior designer... it’s marked as an ad
footage of her twirling around in juliettes interiors. No mask. The sales person at the shop isn’t wearing one either.
some blurb about how everything is bespoke. definitely expensive. Em said she thought showroom meant that’s all you can have.
shows Shel boy a lamp that cost £3200 and £340.
they sit at a laptop clearly within 2m of each other.
its a weird ad as really doubt shel boy could afford anything in that showroom.

vlog goes to a time lapse of her putting washing on an airer outside then she screams and knocks the camera over and blathers on about a spider. Completely over dramatic and saying she wants to move out.

Then we get footage of Matts arse trying to deal with it With her screaming in the background?!
After spider gate, she says she didnt have to wear a mask in juliettes interiors because it was a private consultation.

She says she can sell her kitchen that she’s ripping out and going to look into it. Then she off to organise the junk room which is the second bedroom because they haven’t had their office built yet?!
apparently she’s not ripping out the flat for the fun of it and there will be a video for each room explaining everything.

She’s in the junk room and there’s just bags of tit everywhere. Her clothes are literally chucked in a basket. They don’t have any wardrobes at all or anything because they are going to have an electrician in a few weeks. it just makes no sense.

anyway she ends the vlog saying shes going to explain all the plans and what’s happening in future moving vlogs (they moved like a month ago though). Bear in mind this was meant to the a vlog about planning her house and she literally covered nothing about any plans and just showed an ad and time lapses of sorting her junk. Terrible

• Haha
Reactions: 7
State of her swollen nose in the start of the video. She’s like a 4 year old wanting praise for a tit drawing. Babe you literally spray painted a few tit pots. No bed, but some white pots ready for action!!

More lies about the lack of mask. Precautions are about the amount of time spent in close proximity to a person. Hairdressers and a client need to wear a mask because they spend time very closely to each other. Shill and the woman ruining her reputation at the interior shop are sat right next to each other. You should both be in masks.

The mucky cow spent months and months making Covid drama and shaming people. Look at her when she gets a sniff of a free lamp or two. Absolutely vile.

EMSLUMHOME

Reactions: 7
New vlog

Spray paints three points. Does it in gym leggings with her Covid mask on. Great idea 🤨
time lapse of emptying bags and some hamper thing in the kitchen. Lots of junk and freebies. No idea why it’s being done in the kitchen. She talks in a baby voice to Matt.
visiting the interior designer... it’s marked as an ad
footage of her twirling around in juliettes interiors. No mask. The sales person at the shop isn’t wearing one either.
some blurb about how everything is bespoke. definitely expensive. Em said she thought showroom meant that’s all you can have.
shows Shel boy a lamp that cost £3200 and £340.
they sit at a laptop clearly within 2m of each other.
its a weird ad as really doubt shel boy could afford anything in that showroom.

vlog goes to a time lapse of her putting washing on an airer outside then she screams and knocks the camera over and blathers on about a spider. Completely over dramatic and saying she wants to move out.

Then we get footage of Matts arse trying to deal with it With her screaming in the background?!
After spider gate, she says she didnt have to wear a mask in juliettes interiors because it was a private consultation.

She says she can sell her kitchen that she’s ripping out and going to look into it. Then she off to organise the junk room which is the second bedroom because they haven’t had their office built yet?!
apparently she’s not ripping out the flat for the fun of it and there will be a video for each room explaining everything.

She’s in the junk room and there’s just bags of tit everywhere. Her clothes are literally chucked in a basket. They don’t have any wardrobes at all or anything because they are going to have an electrician in a few weeks. it just makes no sense.

anyway she ends the vlog saying shes going to explain all the plans and what’s happening in future moving vlogs (they moved like a month ago though). Bear in mind this was meant to the a vlog about planning her house and she literally covered nothing about any plans and just showed an ad and time lapses of sorting her junk. Terrible
There always has to be some dramatic reason with her and that she has to "explain." She is such a child. She would be less unbearable if she actually owned the fact that she just wants a new kitchen.
I am surprised people work with her, honestly. I doubt companies saw many new clients thanks to her pre-covid and am even more doubtful now that they'll see the return.
Has she explained her filler nose-job yet?

Her face really does look so different. I think what ever she has had done doesnt suit her. Notice she still hasn’t done a vlog about it.

haha yes spray painting those pots it’s like the shittest DIY effort. Come back when you’ve painted a room or filled a skip from ripping out fixtures yourself Shel.

i just can’t believe the state they are living in. The kitchen counters are packed with junk and she’s got a chair pulled up to work amongst all that. their ’sofa’ is the free habitat outdoor sofa and they are sleeping on air beds. Why would you put yourself through that? I’m embarrassed for her to live like thst and think she’s influencing people?! Give over Em slum.

Her nose looks really bulbous now, almost strange. The woman didn't do a good job in my opinion.
Em's natural nose looked perfectly fine. I don't know why she got anything done to it. Somehow the woman made it look bigger towards the end. It looked small before.

Why on earth is she wearing her covid mask for spray painting? If she is going to wear a mask at all, it should be a N95/respirator type.

Oh my god, look at the state of her socks. What is with not wearing shoes outside? I have shoes specifically for the garden that are kept at the back door. Lol.

She should be embarrassed by the hoarding she does. So much stuff that clearly isn't used that could be donated. Greedy cow probably sells it on ebay.

Attachments

Last edited:
Her nose! Holy tit. I don’t normally like to comment on appearance but what has she done to her face?! I’m shocked at how bad she looks. Like a 40 something housewife.
Why would that shop want to do an ad with Em? Her followers do not have 3 grand to spend on a lamp. Nor does Em. She isn’t a luxury channel. So odd. And the mask thing was such a load of bull.

Her nose! Holy tit. I don’t normally like to comment on appearance but what has she done to her face?! I’m shocked at how bad she looks. Like a 40 something housewife.
Why would that shop want to do an ad with Em? Her followers do not have 3 grand to spend on a lamp. Nor does Em. She isn’t a luxury channel. So odd. And the mask thing was such a load of bull.
Yeah, no one in their right mind would spend over 3 grand on a lamp. It is so unrelatable.

Reactions: 1
Listening to her and that interior design woman talking to each other.. dying!! Em mumbling on from behind the camera trying to breathe out of the swollen nose attempting to sound like she knows what she’s talking about. Honestly why are they paying for this!!!!

None of that gaudy furniture fits what she apparently wants... such a mess

I have to agree! She looks really pretty in her Instagram profile picture. Ok it’s prob filtered and she has a lot of make up on but her nose looks perfect... I can’t believe how it looks in the vlog. It’s changed her face for the worse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.