Em Sheldon #4 stuffing her gob, calls it a job, we’re all sick of this orange slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I’ve found Shel Boys current flat for rent ...anyone want the link? It’s got the previous occupiers decor and looks VERY different as in, a lovely home not a student pig sty.
Yes please! So intrigued...

I’ve checked my settings I’m not sure why it won’t let you @Lechat if you could point me in the right direction I could have a browse online 😂

She is like a child playing an adult. She is so idiotic.
You took the words out my mouth! She has absolutely no clue. Hate to think what this place is actually going to look like when she's done.

Reactions: 2
No wonder she has no much stuff gathering dust in her bathrooms. this week alone she has received enough toiletries to last a normal person for over 6 months, maybe even more. Plus more tit gadgets for her kitchen. Why does she say yes to everything just so she can show one 10 second insta story? Why doesn't she just take it straight to the charity shop or food bank? WHY IS SHE SO DAMN WASTEFUL??????? ugh she is the worst worst worst person. Is there no one in her life to tell her how this comes across? Can she not look at the fact that she's not growing and/or declining and not tie it to the fact that she is putting out drivel and wasteful content. Wasn't she just gifted a kenwood mixer? Why say yes to that baking thing she got yesterday?

WHY DOES THIS WOMAN IRRITATE ME SO MUCH??????
Right I’ve found Shel Boys current flat for rent ...anyone want the link? It’s got the previous occupiers decor and looks VERY different as in, a lovely home not a student pig sty.
Yes please!

Reactions: 1
I’ve just realised I can’t DM anyone myself either. If anyone with the link could give me some search criteria I will try and whittle it down.

Would love a clue too (or a message if poss). Funny that they are using OLD pics to rent it out now rather than coming in to take current pictures! Proves how disgusting the flat must have been. I hope she loses her deposit!

"Pleeeease gift me one." Does none of her followers ever question why she is so inept with it comes to researching things herself??

Reactions: 1
“I offer brand consultancy and work in all things social media.” Can’t use google though.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone know how much we are allowed to say for searching for it without getting deleted or banned?!

Whys she going on about how “good looking” Leeds Uni dentists are on twitter? Firstly how disrespectful to her boyfriend and secondly whys she ALWAYS going on about Leeds Uni? Wouldn’t she have left years ago?

Reactions: 3
Whys she going on about how “good looking” Leeds Uni dentists are on twitter? Firstly how disrespectful to her boyfriend and secondly whys she ALWAYS going on about Leeds Uni? Wouldn’t she have left years ago?
She is a strange one. I would LOVE for Matt to one day go on about how hot the nurses at Leeds uni are or whatever. Give her a taste of her own medicine. She is so inherently insecure, you know she would have a meltdown.

Also, we should be careful with what we share here...as Em will likely try to say we are doxxing her, even though she is the one that doxxes people on Twitter and tries to get them fired from their job.

Last edited:
Weird how she was complaining about having no autumn clothes but there seems to be lots for sale on her depop that she's posted the link to on twitter...

Reactions: 3
Weird how she was complaining about having no autumn clothes but there seems to be lots for sale on her depop that she's posted the link to on twitter...
"Account run by my helper" lmao, calling her mum her helper.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.