Em Sheldon #4 stuffing her gob, calls it a job, we’re all sick of this orange slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cranked neck, fake smile and then moody pout in the toilet seat sorry. What. The. duck.

Reactions: 5
“I need to find a paint shop” .........yes, the elusive product that is paint. ever so difficult to find a shop selling it....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s funny she complained that the flat they are leaving isn’t nice and needs work. Yeah probably does after you two mingers lived in it for two years! Barely looked after it at all.

can’t believe she’s asking if the gym is safe, can she not make her own mind up? Or did David Lloyd drop her free membership so now she’s begging For a new gym?

the toilet story last night was weird. WTF with her laughing and pouting as her lodger does repairs! Why doesn’t she have a go since she’s such a boss babe?

haha now begging for paint. I need to find a paint shop. They are everywhere Em hun, Wilkos b&q homebase. They just don’t do Uber and freebies so you’ll have to get yourself there AND pay.

It’s funny she complained that the flat they are leaving isn’t nice and needs work. Yeah probably does after you two mingers lived in it for two years! Barely looked after it at all.

can’t believe she’s asking if the gym is safe, can she not make her own mind up? Or did David Lloyd drop her free membership so now she’s begging For a new gym?

the toilet story last night was weird. WTF with her laughing and pouting as her lodger does repairs! Why doesn’t she have a go since she’s such a boss babe?

haha now begging for paint. I need to find a paint shop. They are everywhere Em hun, Wilkos b&q homebase. They just don’t do Uber and freebies so you’ll have to get yourself there AND pay.
She'll have been stalking fashion Mumblr to see what goodies she's been given

Reactions: 1
She hasn't even got 3k followers on the house account though. What does she think she's gonna blag? Fucks sake Emma, just go to Homebase like the rest of us, get some samples and get on with it. Why does she have to make herself look so stupid just to beg for stuff?
That toilet seat story...no words. No wonder lodger always looks so miserable. Imagine fixing the toilet seat while this munter gurns into the camera.

Flat looked filthy. Absolutely disgusting.

Reactions: 2
OMG her stories on the home account. She wants to paint some plant pots white (why is this a priority?) and also the concrete lintels under the fence panels. And then saying she doesn’t know what paint to use. Oh and then the fence panels the other side don’t have the same lintel so she might replace... talk about a waste of money. Ripping out fence panels and posts just so they match the other side! Utter madness.

Add more concrete to the fence?!

“I think I might paint the fence, but probably not.”

She really needs to listen to her stories back before she posts them, she sounds so stupid.

She is the only grown woman who thinks 7.45am is an early wake up call. Beyond lazy.

• Haha
No wonder she has no much stuff gathering dust in her bathrooms. this week alone she has received enough toiletries to last a normal person for over 6 months, maybe even more. Plus more tit gadgets for her kitchen. Why does she say yes to everything just so she can show one 10 second insta story? Why doesn't she just take it straight to the charity shop or food bank? WHY IS SHE SO DAMN WASTEFUL??????? ugh she is the worst worst worst person. Is there no one in her life to tell her how this comes across? Can she not look at the fact that she's not growing and/or declining and not tie it to the fact that she is putting out drivel and wasteful content. Wasn't she just gifted a kenwood mixer? Why say yes to that baking thing she got yesterday?

WHY DOES THIS WOMAN IRRITATE ME SO MUCH??????

Reactions: 8
She shouldn’t have bothered launching her @emslumhome account till she had some content. Nobody cares about seeing her stolen Pinterest pictures, that it’s what Pinterest is for. Very suspicious she hasn’t shared any before pictures. Typical shelley shoddy work.

Reactions: 3

Don't think DL are giving her free membership anymore! They suspended all payments but have made loads of free workout content for members on the app which has been pretty good and she has never once mentioned it during lockdown. It would probably have been really helpful for some people during this crappy situation but as usual if she's not paid to promote it she won't share even during a pandemic when people are struggling!

I bet DL have binned her free membership hence shes making out she’s choosing not to go back whereas I reckon she’d have been back like a shot.

im interested in how this works. She wants to put a roof over that little space but it would impede the window on the wall opposite and reduce access to all those soil and water pipes. If it’s a flat rather than house, the other flats

may have some rights to that space for maintenance or there could be a freehold agreement that says that space can’t be used. Depends on the deeds and any freehold/leasehold arrangements. And you cant just stick a roof on something, there’s building control, insulation, fire regs to consider as well. She really doesn’t have a clue at all.

I bet DL have binned her free membership hence shes making out she’s choosing not to go back whereas I reckon she’d have been back like a shot.

im interested in how this works. She wants to put a roof over that little space but it would impede the window on the wall opposite and reduce access to all those soil and water pipes. If it’s a flat rather than house, the other flats

may have some rights to that space for maintenance or there could be a freehold agreement that says that space can’t be used. Depends on the deeds and any freehold/leasehold arrangements. And you cant just stick a roof on something, there’s building control, insulation, fire regs to consider as well. She really doesn’t have a clue at all.

View attachment 231887
She is like a child playing an adult. She is so idiotic.

Right I’ve found Shel Boys current flat for rent ...anyone want the link? It’s got the previous occupiers decor and looks VERY different as in, a lovely home not a student pig sty.

Reactions: 7

View attachment 231887
I really think it is a flat as there seems to be at least 2 floors above her on the left and 3 floors straight in front. Highhhhhhly doubt she could have bought a 3 floor house? However, in another insta post she says she has two bathrooms to redo 🤔 I bet she probably has one bathroom and one toilet room if she's in a basement flat - which there is absolutely nothing wrong with i just want her to be honest

Reactions: 4
Right I’ve found Shel Boys current flat for rent ...anyone want the link? It’s got the previous occupiers decor and looks VERY different as in, a lovely home not a student pig sty.
Send it over lol

Is it in south Ken like she says? “Loveee living SoOoO close to Harrods.” They don’t sell Nasty Gal in Harrods hun.

@openbook1 and @Heyyou cant seem to message you for some reason? Any ideas. Flat is definitely not in South Ken! So someone has been telling porkies all along like we knew 🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.