Em Sheldon #4 stuffing her gob, calls it a job, we’re all sick of this orange slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look at that picture of her laying in bed where she says she hasn’t moved yet carefully, you can see she has no bedsheet on the mattress or a cover on the duvet. Vile 🤢

Reactions: 5
Stupid cunts can't even sort out Wi-Fi and a bed wouldn't let her plan a piss up in a brewery
So when she originally moved to this current property she didnt even bother to find out the speeds of the broadband at her address and whinged constantly. As an influencer and anyone else who relies on broadband for their work that's one the first things that you really should do , plus it can take up to 2 weeks to move your services from one address to another. As an Openreach engineer I have first hand experience of this problem and we are on the receiving end of the rotten abuse

Reactions: 3
If you look at that picture of her laying in bed where she says she hasn’t moved yet carefully, you can see she has no bedsheet on the mattress or a cover on the duvet. Vile 🤢
I went back to look! Vile! So now she’s saying they are fully packing up as they’ve got an end of tenancy clean. Sounds like she’s going to be off to Leeds though. It’s all so weird, buys first property but won’t stay in it, can’t be just the WiFi. Plus you need to be around for when it changes over surely!
The whole thing just doesn’t add up at all.

Reactions: 1
I went back to look! Vile! So now she’s saying they are fully packing up as they’ve got an end of tenancy clean. Sounds like she’s going to be off to Leeds though. It’s all so weird, buys first property but won’t stay in it, can’t be just the WiFi. Plus you need to be around for when it changes over surely!
The whole thing just doesn’t add up at all.
She has had months to change the WiFi. What is the deal with her? Perhaps she is going to move back home. Lol.

Totally unrelated but this stupid cow just popped up on my insta feed advertising hello fresh and raving about how she can cook healthy meals at home. Looks like she filmed it back at her mums. Do these companies do no research at all? All she does is eat out and order takeaway or bake ‘healthy’ treats to scoff in one sitting?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
LOL. Of course, she likes a Jeep Wrangler, they are like the Land Rover Defender. Here in North America, it is teenagers and chavs that mostly drive Wranglers. The luxury Jeep vehicle is the Grand Cherokee Limited, which is the car we have and the interior is on par with a "Rangey" as Em like to call them. They no longer seem to have the Grand Cherokee on the UK website but when they did, it was listed at around 90,000...

Preaches BLM but uses a lyric with the N word over a video of her jumping on a bed. Okay Em.

Reactions: 4
God she looks cheap. And after doing haul after haul every week now says she has no autumn winter clothes? What about your bazillion jumper dresses Emma? How wasteful.

Reactions: 3
Preaches BLM but uses a lyric with the N word over a video of her jumping on a bed. Okay Em.
Actually atrocious.

She posted about a mirror on her IG. In other words, someone gift me one. What an absolute shameless bint.
It took me 5 minutes to find this online. The greedy witch won't buy it herself though.

Attachments

Last edited:
She should delete it! Absolutely terrible what was she thinking.

i love this. She’s got people coming round tomorrow for quotes and will get them Friday so she can “crack on“. ive never known a builder give a quote in less than 24 hrs (unless it was literally the smallest job) and even if they did, why is Shel Boy acting like they will start Monday. What planet is she on.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She should delete it! Absolutely terrible what was she thinking.

i love this. She’s got people coming round tomorrow for quotes and will get them Friday so she can “crack on“. ive never known a builder give a quote in less than 24 hrs (unless it was literally the smallest job) and even if they did, why is Shel Boy acting like they will start Monday. What planet is she on.
Also, with Covid going on I would not be having contractors coming and going in my house right now. I know people who were meant to be having renos done and have put them off for now.

From this mornings story’s - she’ll soon be back at the gym (started asking iS iT sAfe) she’s begged the end of tenancy clean that she’s been going on about for the last few days (Of course it’s ‘Ad pR’) and doesn’t like Twats coffee machine and needs something ‘pRetTiEr’ for @emslumhome.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.