Em Sheldon #4 stuffing her gob, calls it a job, we’re all sick of this orange slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The weirdest family dynamic... desperate times when a 26 year old self proclaimed beauty and fashion blogger has to resort to doing Ad’s for the RAF because no decent fashion brand (if any, haven’t seen her get fashion work for a long time!) will touch her with a barge pole.
She took money to promote beef jerky. Times have been desperate for quite some time now!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t remember the last time she worked with a fashion brand with proper paid worked?

i think she’s really banking on this house being an engagement boost and getting lots of freebies as she keeps mentioning it. Love that she thinks a rip out is going to be a quick job, idiot.

Reactions: 1
She’s not naturally stylish at all, so any homeware gifted to her isn’t gonna influence any sales anyway because she’s a scruffy cow.

Not sure what her problem is, I think they look really nice and will go with a lot of different styles of decor?

Reactions: 4
She is just like every other influencer. She'll want to follow pinterest trends rather than actually look at what she has. Oh and chase freebies.

Reactions: 3
the floors look solid, only a mug would rip them out. yet again more consumerism. Why does everything have to be ripped out? Why not make sure of the materials that are there? She’s the most wasteful consumerist pig out there.

Oh my god, she can’t be serious about ripping that floor up? Sanding and changing the colour? Wtf, why? She has no idea does she.

It looks like solid wood so would be expensive to buy. What on earth was she planning to replace it with? Cheap laminate knowing her. Even painting it is a joke, better to leave it as wood and sealed for protection.

she’s just put a reel on her grid jumping up and down on the bed at Cotswold House... bet the owner is delighted. Thats what happens when you let a family of grabby pigs to stay for free.

she’s just put a reel on her grid jumping up and down on the bed at Cotswold House... bet the owner is delighted. Thats what happens when you let a family of grabby pigs to stay for free.
duck me this is one of the most cringe things she’s done. Why’s her jaw look like it’s collapsed?! What a state.

That ’reel’ video is so awful and cringe. And she looks terrible... that awful fake laugh / gob hanging open. Her jaw does weird.

looks like brother is in London with her now. I wonder if they all share a bedroom since we know the second bedroom is a junk store?! 🤢

That ’reel’ video is so awful and cringe. And she looks terrible... that awful fake laugh / gob hanging open. Her jaw does weird.

looks like brother is in London with her now. I wonder if they all share a bedroom since we know the second bedroom is a junk store?! 🤢
Her brother used to sleep on the sofa I think...

Isn't her brother older than her? So does that mean that a 28 ish year old man is happy tagging along with his little sister. I'm sorry but it is so odd. Is he just doing it for the freebies? Doesn't he have his own life?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Isn't her brother older than her? So does that mean that a 28 ish year old man is happy tagging along with his little sister. I'm sorry but it is so odd. Is he just doing it for the freebies? Doesn't he have his own life?
He doesnt seem to work. Em used to bleet on about him having a chronic illness but he seems better.

I think on LinkedIn it says he works at Sky Bet in Leeds. Seems to have alot of time to follow Em round though.

Imagine being gifted this stay and then making either your boyfriend or your brother film you jumping on the bleeping bed as content. How is this selling this cottage? A 26 year old jumping on the bed? What an absolute waste this 'kindly gifted stay' was. If she wanted family time then she should just switch off her phone instead of putting up this half arsed content. oh wait, then she'd have to pay!

It’s just so tit. stays in a lovely house for free and that’s the best content she can produce? What about family round the table gorging on the freebie platter? Or in the kitchen showing off the nice facilities to make a coffee. The owner must be so disappointed, she’s commented underneath to someone who asked where the bed was from (em didn’t bother responding) but hasn’t like the post. No one would expect a 26 year to old to carrying on a like a toddler jumping around on an expensive bed!

omg anyone seen the story she’s posted? She’s got a ‘trooper’ making something from her e book. What the duck is this??

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.