Em Sheldon #4 stuffing her gob, calls it a job, we’re all sick of this orange slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The posts on her home account are pissing me off how many times has she said “space in London is a premium” my boyfriend and I are playing bingo with it. We get it space is premium in London as if that wasn’t bloody obvious anyway you daft bat! Also it’s really not that rare to have a garden in London lol most people who live in houses or ground floor flats have them. Also a lot of high rise flats have communal gardens so don’t know what tf she is on about. Anyway I am enjoying this flat being an absolute car crash. Also think it’s a bit rude she keeps saying “I bought a house” not “we” - Em if you want that ring love you’ll have to start sharing at some point

Reactions: 3
She has already said she is ripping out a brand new bath. Just to change plumbing and electrics. Not only is she thick, but she is wasteful too.

It’s just so tit. stays in a lovely house for free and that’s the best content she can produce? What about family round the table gorging on the freebie platter? Or in the kitchen showing off the nice facilities to make a coffee. The owner must be so disappointed, she’s commented underneath to someone who asked where the bed was from (em didn’t bother responding) but hasn’t like the post. No one would expect a 26 year to old to carrying on a like a toddler jumping around on an expensive bed!

omg anyone seen the story she’s posted? She’s got a ‘trooper’ making something from her e book. What the duck is this??
She and her family are like that character in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Augustus Gloop. The greedy one that can't stop eating.

Awks...Niomo commented back on everyone's comments apart from this bints.
Good.

She has already said she is ripping out a brand new bath. Just to change plumbing and electrics. Not only is she thick, but she is wasteful too.
She is a stupid bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
So she's basically bought a shoebox in London. While banging on about how much of a country girl she is/how home is where her family is etc etc. WHY? Just so she can get gifted meals and gym classes?

Why didn't she buy a cheaper fixer upper then?
If you buy a house already in good high spec condition that will of course be reflected in the higher price. So Em has paid more for this and is just going to rip it up and start again!
Astounding stupidity

So she's basically bought a shoebox in London. While banging on about how much of a country girl she is/how home is where her family is etc etc. WHY? Just so she can get gifted meals and gym classes?
She is so silly. Could have got something better in Yorkshire. What a waste of money. I guess by tearing it apart, she is hoping she will be gifted new interiors. Sickening.

Yesss it’s all ‘my’ house... then in a few months she will go on about weddings (with side comment that she’s too young to get married despite bangs on about it non stop). cant Work out the relationship if in their late twenties they aren’t buying together? She acts single half the time and Matt gets featured like a lodger or her complaining about him “Matt said I’m not allowed” 🙄🙄🙄

Why didn't she buy a cheaper fixer upper then?
If you buy a house already in good high spec condition that will of course be reflected in the higher price. So Em has paid more for this and is just going to rip it up and start again!
Astounding stupidity
same thought here. often you pay more for a house with decent and modern kitchen and bathroom and this mug is going to rip it out. Like apparently it’s got a roll top bath which is new but she’s ripping out like Ron said above.

Part of me thinks it’s actually lies to be honest, she’s only showing such small snippets of the flat so I wonder if it’s actually been full renovated but she wants ‘pretend’ she’s doing a rip out like inthefrow. Wouldn’t surprise me if she barely shows it then ina few weeks it’ll be like look at the Reno I’ve done With no before shots, except we all know you can’t get builders that quickly to do large scale work. It all seems fishy to me and I don’t trust the orange beggar to tell the truth!

Reactions: 1
Yesss it’s all ‘my’ house... then in a few months she will go on about weddings (with side comment that she’s too young to get married despite bangs on about it non stop). cant Work out the relationship if in their late twenties they aren’t buying together? She acts single half the time and Matt gets featured like a lodger or her complaining about him “Matt said I’m not allowed” 🙄🙄🙄

same thought here. often you pay more for a house with decent and modern kitchen and bathroom and this mug is going to rip it out. Like apparently it’s got a roll top bath which is new but she’s ripping out like Ron said above.

Part of me thinks it’s actually lies to be honest, she’s only showing such small snippets of the flat so I wonder if it’s actually been full renovated but she wants ‘pretend’ she’s doing a rip out like inthefrow. Wouldn’t surprise me if she barely shows it then ina few weeks it’ll be like look at the Reno I’ve done With no before shots, except we all know you can’t get builders that quickly to do large scale work. It all seems fishy to me and I don’t trust the orange beggar to tell the truth!
Wait? It is a flat???? I thought she said house. I haven't been keeping up with her as much...too busy with Niomi's thread, lol

Well we don’t know to be fair! But she always referred to her rented flat as a house so I assumed the same situation!

Like night and day isn’t it. The first post show maturity and care to describe the details which audiences typically want. The other is em bleeping about like an orange blob drowning in a duvet.

looks like she has been doing an ad with with the Army. although she’s saying it’s not an ad 🤥 you wouldn’t be there if you weren’t getting paid Shel Boy

Reactions: 4
Like night and day isn’t it. The first post show maturity and care to describe the details which audiences typically want. The other is em bleeping about like an orange blob drowning in a duvet.

looks like she has been doing an ad with with the Army. although she’s saying it’s not an ad 🤥 you wouldn’t be there if you weren’t getting paid Shel Boy
Imagine doing an ad for the army... lol. Does not make any sense. It is not on brand for her.

The thing with Emma is that she really believes that we are "trolls." But if I met her in real life, I would have no problem saying what I really think to her in terms of her shoddy shilling, etc.

The thing with Emma is that she really believes that we are "trolls." But if I met her in real life, I would have no problem saying what I really think to her in terms of her shoddy shilling, etc.
I would love to meet her and call her a bleep to her face. She encourages her 12 year old followers to spend money she’s not willing to spend just to make money of them. Typical cunty behaviour.

Oh my god, she can’t be serious about ripping that floor up? Sanding and changing the colour? Wtf, why? She has no idea does she.
The floor just isn’t orange enough. She needs to coordinate the floor to match her Oompa Loompa 🍊 face.

Also if someone wants to see an ugly twit making a complete fool of herself check out her Shilly Shell stories. She‘s out in the rain and she does not look attractive!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would love to meet her and call her a bleep to her face. She encourages her 12 year old followers to spend money she’s not willing to spend just to make money of them. Typical cunty behaviour.

The floor just isn’t orange enough. She needs to coordinate the floor to match her Oompa Loompa 🍊 face.

Also if someone wants to see an ugly twit making a complete fool of herself check out her Shilly Shell stories. She‘s out in the rain and she does not look attractive!
🤢 wow. I don’t understand why she’s doing that stupid laugh? Has she just discovered rain?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Those stories on the emshellyshel account. Omg! She seems a complete weirdo. So uncomfortable to watch.
And that filter plus oompa tan makes her look like she has no lips. Her head is like an orange egg with eyes and a frizzy straw mop on top

Is she on drugs? Her behaviour is really odd.
I was thinking could it be drugs or pissed up?

• Haha
Those stories on the emshellyshel account. Omg! She seems a complete weirdo. So uncomfortable to watch.
And that filter plus oompa tan makes her look like she has no lips. Her head is like an orange egg with eyes and a frizzy straw mop on top

I was thinking could it be drugs or pissed up?
She has been acting more bizarre. Maybe it's all an act for Insta.

She honestly just tweets UTTER SHITE. She is like a teenager.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.