Em Sheldon #4 stuffing her gob, calls it a job, we’re all sick of this orange slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What have they actually done there? Literally the worst advert for both the Cotswolds and the cottage ever! Cottage has a beautiful kitchen and dining area but these lazy gluttons have ordered food in daily. No walks. Not seen anything in the local area. Just the same old tit. Baths, workouts, baking and the stupid dog. And Em walking around looking like a hooker in her mini dresses and boots!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What have they actually done there? Literally the worst advert for both the Cotswolds and the cottage ever! Cottage has a beautiful kitchen and dining area but these lazy gluttons have ordered food in daily. No walks. Not seen anything in the local area. Just the same old tit. Baths, workouts, baking and the stupid dog. And Em walking around looking like a hooker in her mini dresses and boots!
It's so boring!! "I'll give you guys a house tour" - posts photos of the messy bed and takes manic videos of herself in the hallway. Great content Em.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This isn’t exclusive to Em, I think it about a lot of influencers, what are the company gifting stays like this getting from it? Most of these influencers followers are too young to care about Cotswold cottages, the rest either can’t afford to/won’t pay the no doubt excessive cost per night. Personally I’d actively avoid companies who can afford to gift stays to influencers in the middle of the summer holidays, in a year where holiday prices in the U.K. are through the roof..!

Reactions: 6
This isn’t exclusive to Em, I think it about a lot of influencers, what are the company gifting stays like this getting from it? Most of these influencers followers are too young to care about Cotswold cottages, the rest either can’t afford to/won’t pay the no doubt excessive cost per night. Personally I’d actively avoid companies who can afford to gift stays to influencers in the middle of the summer holidays, in a year where holiday prices in the U.K. are through the roof..!
So true. A lot of these influencers want to stay in a grand holiday home to get some different content and pretend they have a luxury lifestyle. But I can’t see many 20 year olds being arsed about booking a Cotswolds stay because of Shel Boy. Most of her followers are teenagers and other influencers anyway!
I find anything like this off putting too. If the owner of Cotswold home can afford to let this beggar stay for free in peak August she’s clearly overcharging ordinary people and that doesn’t sit right with me.
Also I wouldn’t want to go anywhere Em recommends.

I remember when she went to nyc with MeganEllaby and little magpie to promote Woodford Common shopping outlet and Em bragged about being such a foodie and picking a Mexican restaurant for dinner because it was good. In Megan’s vlog she said the food was awful there and basically threw shade! You could cut the tension on that trip. I mean Megan has bitchy vibes but I bet the got sick of Shel pretending she’s a foodie and had the best recommendations

Have just checked and Em and Megan don’t follow each other!

Last edited:
I'd say anyone that actually pays the slightest bit of attention to Shel boy is a young teen. Hence her shilling £12 polyester dresses all the time. This demographic are NOT doing up their own houses because they live with their parents. God she is a mess. She has no idea what she is doing does she.
Have you seen the comments on her yt videos? They're either young teens or creepy men.

Reactions: 2
Woof. Just had a look at her Twitter and it is the same old affiliate links posted over and over again. How utterly boring.

Reactions: 3
Boring as hell! How many time do we need to hear about Nike trainers?
Oh and she’s off to Bicester Village. So staying in the country and pisses off shopping?! Wow what a waste of stay to a lovely area

Highlights of the shopping trip. Scoffing more pastries. Referred to herself in the third person, begging for some free glasses she LOVES but didn’t buy (of course) Reckons she bought some Prada stuff, but of course we don’t see what! Oh, and of course a picture of the boring dog in the car for good measure.

Reactions: 7
Goes to the Cotswolds... goes shopping to Biscester village. You actually can’t make this tit up. All this girl does is shop all day every day. And then when she goes away to one of the most lovely places in the country and bangs on about how much she loves the countryside, she makes content out of....shopping 🤯

Reactions: 8
Goes to the Cotswolds... goes shopping to Biscester village. You actually can’t make this tit up. All this girl does is shop all day every day. And then when she goes away to one of the most lovely places in the country and bangs on about how much she loves the countryside, she makes content out of....shopping 🤯
So bleeping boring.

So she’s bought a house and used her Christmas money for her presents ain’t she good to herself !

So the “our family Range” spiel.. her mums new boyfriend drives a Range Rover. 😂 Honestly this girl is insane.

Reactions: 7
So the “our family Range” spiel.. her mums new boyfriend drives a Range Rover. 😂 Honestly this girl is insane.
I thought her mum was remarried?? The fact that she calls it a "Rangey" makes me dislike her even more. I love Landrover vehicles but Shilly Shel does not paint them in a good way, lol. Also, do you think Em even realises the actual brand is Land Rover and not Range? HA.

Last edited:
I thought her mum was remarried?? The fact that she calls it a "Rangey" makes me dislike her even more. I love Landrover vehicles but Shilly Shel does not paint them in a good way, lol.
Would she still call it the “family car” if her stepdad drove a transit van? I think not.

• Haha
Boring as hell! How many time do we need to hear about Nike trainers?
Oh and she’s off to Bicester Village. So staying in the country and pisses off shopping?! Wow what a waste of stay to a lovely area
All Em does is shop and eat.
In the beautiful Cotwswolds countryside; shop and eat
In a culture filled city like New York or Barcelona; no tours or museums, just shop and eat
Big Sur / California road trip...
Etc etc
There's nothing wrong with that, except for an influencer it makes for dull uninspiring repetitive content

Are dogs allowed in Bicester,or did Mapes get left in her special Rangie car cage?

Reactions: 5
All Em does is shop and eat.
In the beautiful Cotwswolds countryside; shop and eat
In a culture filled city like New York or Barcelona; no tours or museums, just shop and eat
Big Sur / California road trip...
Etc etc
There's nothing wrong with that, except for an influencer it makes for dull uninspiring repetitive content

Are dogs allowed in Bicester,or did Mapes get left in her special Rangie car cage?
Uhm... they have to be pushed around in a stroller??? LOL. WTF. So was Maple left in the car then?? You know if Maple was in a stroller, Em would have shared it...

• Haha
It’s a akin to staying in the Peak District and making a trip to the Trafford centre. Why the duck would you go shopping when you’re in a beautiful part of the country with lovely walks and independent shops??

I can’t believe she thinks she’s a travel influencer. She does nothing interesting when she’s away apart from stuff her gob and buy trashy looking design stuff

Reactions: 8
You can’t affiliate link a nice walk I guess!
youve hit the nail on the head! i

as far as I am concerned, her family is just as bad as her as they coddle her.
seems like they are totally in on the madness. It’s baffling her mum hasnt had a word with her about all the lying e.g. maple or living in a flat or pretending everything belong to ‘family’. Guess when as they work for her there’s no incentive. The whole family is living off the Shel Boy shilling

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.