Em Sheldon #4 stuffing her gob, calls it a job, we’re all sick of this orange slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Em whilst say in a room with her mum... “mum I’ve just posted on my insta.. can you go on there and comment about how much you love this product and I’ll comment straight back to you.. I need the engagement.”

Her mums comments are always so scripted, it’s funny to see.
'epic' 🤣

Four comments in 2 hours (not counting her own or mums) aint great. Also LOL at the 'em for PM' comment - i work in the political sphere Em, takes a lot more than a hair flick hun

Em whilst sat in a room with her mum... “mum I’ve just posted on my insta.. can you go on there and comment about how much you love this product and I’ll comment straight back to you.. I need the engagement.”

Her mums comments are always so scripted, it’s funny to see.
Oh god they are like hells Kardashians. Keeping up with the Leeches.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
To be fair I have to jump in and say the (4) tab thing could be the blog or Facebook page, I know my Facebook does that with my name and notifications, and my work Wordpress also does the same.

To be fair I have to jump in and say the (4) tab thing could be the blog or Facebook page, I know my Facebook does that with my name and notifications, and my work Wordpress also does the same.
I thought this too! However, I do also think she’s got an account here and reads constantly!

Gutted the original comments have been deleted 😂.. did anyone see this?! “Let’s meet up” Shut up Emma you sound ridiculous.
Wtf?!? She sounds like an absolute loon and she’s so thin skinned! Most people would just block the person but no Tesco Value basic witch Em has to interact with them, show herself up and then has to delete all trace off the comments afterwards. She really shouldn’t be making her life so public as she cannot take any criticism at all. It’s so funny to watch her have these meltdowns where she publicly humiliates herself and then have to go back and delete it all. What a bleep.

Reactions: 3
Gutted the original comments have been deleted 😂.. did anyone see this?! “Let’s meet up” Shut up Emma you sound ridiculous.
Em: 'its weird AF to be this concerned about a strangers life' ☺

Also Em: 'let meet for a coffee and discuss your issues' - said to a random person on the Internet
*obsession with meghan markle to the point of blogging about her favourite beauty products*
*obsession with commenting on other influecers posts, even though they are strangers to her*
*whole 'job' revolves around her followers (again, strangers to her) caring about her life (a stranger on the Internet) *
☺☺☺

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Em: 'its weird AF to be this concerned about a strangers life' ☺

Also Em: 'let meet for a coffee and discuss your issues' - said to a random person on the Internet
*obsession with meghan markle to the point of blogging about her favourite beauty products*
*obsession with commenting on other influecers posts, even though they are strangers to her*
*whole 'job' revolves around her followers (again, strangers to her) caring about her life (a stranger on the Internet) *
☺☺☺
yes exactly! What a hypocrite! She’s always commenting on other people socials...why is she sooo invested into their lives? Every criticism she’s dished out she could apply to herself! What bleeping fool she looks.

you are the one with issues Em. Not normal to have eight insta accounts and comment from each one on your other accounts. Not normal to comment on so many strangers instagrams. No wonder you got blocked. Not normal to claim your job is a brand consultant when you do such shoddy awful marketing and ads of brands products. Not normal to lie about living in a flat. Not normal to pretend your mums dog belong to you. Not normal to pretend your mums house is yours. you are a frigging nut job, I would be scared to know such a compulsive liar in real life.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I am delurking and probably behind but I live in zone 2 and we have had quite a lot of building work done this year. I bought tradesperson permits for our builders. They cost £15/week. how many weeks' work (or how many builders?!) is she expecting for a 5k charge? Is she just calculating it on the parking meter fees and paying hourly?!

Reactions: 1
Finally crawling out from lurker life! We all knew she reads here but I feel this is the confirmation we were waiting for. Tiny little slice of tab but 100% the TL tab.

Also - I used to really like Em, I actually felt at one point like she was maybe more realistic in her blogging, it wasn’t trying to be luxe or anything that she wasn’t however over the last 3/4 years she’s become unbearable and so entitled. It’s really petty that I think about this but there was a Greece vlog a few years back where she wanted the chocolate decoration off the top of a cake but not that actual cake and it was the first time I felt she came across like a spoilt brat and since then it’s just got worse.

I messaged her once about something genuinely trying to help with something she stated she’d been struggling with and the reply was so condescending I couldn’t believe it and it really put me off her content.

View attachment 237406
Hahahahahah a. Oh my God. Good catch!

Omg! Does that '4' mean shes got 4 notifications so has a tattle account?
Omg. It would. Lol.

How about she calls the gym and asks? The likely answer is no. Why is she always so useless?

Last edited:
Fucks sake. Imagine thinking about this and then the next logical step being to tweet about it rather than go to the gyms website/phone them. So desperate for attention. And the wrong kind of attention too as she looks next level stupid.
Imagine she was your actual friend! I'd have to have a word about the stupidity of what she puts out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She claims to run a business but can’t work out whether to go to the gym and whether she’d need a mask or not. When all gyms are putting info on their website and socials. She’s so so dumb.

shes also just put a story up and so obvious she’s had her lips done.

Reactions: 6
I know this makes me an awful person. But her face. It's one only a mother could love.

Reactions: 2
She proper fancies herself though, it’s odd, all the eye bleeping and pouting. Who wants to see that?

She claims to run a business but can’t work out whether to go to the gym and whether she’d need a mask or not. When all gyms are putting info on their website and socials. She’s so so dumb.

shes also just put a story up and so obvious she’s had her lips done.
Ugh. I hope she discloses it soon. I don't like any type of filler, lip or cheek, I find it never looks great and if you get too much your skin will sag if you stop. Botox is another thing... If done by a good qualified dermatologist or plastic surgeon it can be subtle but make you look fresh. Personally I don't think it should be legal for those procedures to be gifted to influencers.

Ugh. I hope she discloses it soon. I don't like any type of filler, lip or cheek, I find it never looks great and if you get too much your skin will sag if you stop. Botox is another thing... If done by a good qualified dermatologist or plastic surgeon it can be subtle but make you look fresh. Personally I don't think it should be legal for those procedures to be gifted to influencers.
I agree with you on that, people can do what they want to their face but I don’t think any clinic should be allowed to gift procedures for free or a discount. It sets a dangerous influence to young women who will just rush out and fillers without thinking it through. I think Em is on her way to looking like every other influencer with duck lips.

was just re reading these comments, what a shame the originals have gone! I think it’s obvious they asked why shel didn’t go to inthefrows wedding though? pretty defensive to say “I havent mentioned her on my socials for two years”. Sounds like Shel is keeping a log??!

Before and after.. definitely had filler
Yikes... That isn't a good look. Should be careful or can v quickly look like Donatella Versace. I actually don't think she needed it in her bottom lip... maybe a little in her top (if she wanted) but now her lips look uneven... the bottom like a sausage and the top, a little fuller.

Before and after.. definitely had filler
Did she have cheek fillers too and maybe jaw? Doesn't look good at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.