Em Sheldon #4 stuffing her gob, calls it a job, we’re all sick of this orange slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First of all, the only reason she decided to use your clinic was because you offered her a freebie. Secondly, I’m pretty sure this review is missing the word AD.
HA. But no mention of the treatments that she got... how odd.

Wow can that review be reported to the ASA I wonder, its blatantly an ad as Shel got the treatment for free so of course her review is positive.

HA. But no mention of the treatments that she got... how odd.
She won’t say but its clear as day that it’s a filler and Botox clinic. Shes stupid if she thinks people can’t see That her face Literally looks different

Reactions: 1
Guys, slow down, maybe she hasn’t had any filler or Botox. Maybe that bleeping bee that appears on most of her gormless videos has just stung her loads.

FIND A NEW FILTER EMMA. You look like a tit with that bleeping bee on your nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Fleur has posted a similar reel this morning where she swings her head back and up like shel boy did yesterday. Except Fleur doesn't have a manic pouty puffer face and her hair isn't utterly rank on the underside. Also how did she think that was a good ad for eyeliner. You can't even see it especially as the focus is on her new unnatural chin and cheeks!

Reactions: 2
just went to look at Fleurs, so much better and more natural in terms of incorporating the getting out of bed and then adding lipstick after. Shel Boy just looked a mess. Hair like straw and her face really looks changed the more you watch it, it’s like wow. The cheek fillers give her that alien 👽 head look. Not good.

meanwhile over at Shelslumhome, she’s suggested they have a family bedroom! Freudian slip?

Attachments

just went to look at Fleurs, so much better and more natural in terms of incorporating the getting out of bed and then adding lipstick after. Shel Boy just looked a mess. Hair like straw and her face really looks changed the more you watch it, it’s like wow. The cheek fillers give her that alien 👽 head look. Not good.

meanwhile over at Shelslumhome, she’s suggested they have a family bedroom! Freudian slip?
Maybe im being picky but that isnt a bathroom as there's clearly no bath, and it isnt 'in' her room so isnt an en suite as its clearly outside the doorframe so its in the hallway? She really does have a way of twisting the truth for everything to sound bigger and better than the truth

Reactions: 4
Everything is truth twisted for insta. It’s not her house, not her shower room for a start!

Why not just say, my mum is renovating this bathroom and I’m helping her choose the finishes. Instead she lies and makes out it’s a house she owns, talk of family house, family bedroom(?!). Her whole existence is made up for insta it’s so weird. She must be exhausting in real life.

Everything is truth twisted for insta. It’s not her house, not her shower room for a start!

Why not just say, my mum is renovating this bathroom and I’m helping her choose the finishes. Instead she lies and makes out it’s a house she owns, talk of family house, family bedroom(?!). Her whole existence is made up for insta it’s so weird. She must be exhausting in real life.
No wonder she's got no friends. She's manic

LMAO hope the free filler was worth it shel!

poor dog. Does she honestly believe that people think she’s just managed to work out with the dog right in front of her, imagine the planning. Dog blanket, table at the side. Table to put phone on to film herself. Drag dog out and bribe with bone to make it stay. All for 15 sec clip 🤨

Not actually her puppy though is it...

YES. Alice basically saying what we all say about Em sharing workout videos without being qualified.

Last edited:
That noodle story 🥱. Think her “content” needs a scrape from the bottom of the pan as well.

what a shocker.

loving the home stuff. It’s low rent. Seriously tragic.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.