Em Sheldon #4 stuffing her gob, calls it a job, we’re all sick of this orange slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same can’t stand loose hair working out, it’s impossible.
That towel was disgusting. Have no idea why brands work with her because she is so sloppy, unkempt and dirty

Same can’t stand loose hair working out, it’s impossible.
That towel was disgusting. Have no idea why brands work with her because she is so sloppy, unkempt and dirty
Is it a Cotswolds House towel???

• Haha
Reactions: 1
LOL what is she on about having her bath 'properly cleaned' so she can use it. Does she not realise if she has a bath in a hotel it's been cleaned the same way you would clean a bath at home. What a bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
LOL what is she on about having her bath 'properly cleaned' so she can use it. Does she not realise if she has a bath in a hotel it's been cleaned the same way you would clean a bath at home. What a bellend.
Can she not clean the bath herself?

Dirty cow still hasn’t cleaned her bath then. Says it all Em. she moved in that flat and I don’t reckon she cleaned any of it. Disgusting.

now on the beg for a summerhouse in her garden? is she deluded about the amount of space she has at the bottom of the garden? Everything she looking at is massive. the Width is like 10ft to 12ft across max... so even 10 x6ft which would dominate the back of that garden would not be big enough for a gym and office in one space.

Reactions: 5
Enjoyed the morning thought today about listening to your body and sleeping through your alarm, as if people don’t have jobs to go to. Sorry I’m late boss, I was listening to my body.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Enjoyed the morning thought today about listening to your body and sleeping through your alarm, as if people don’t have jobs to go to. Sorry I’m late boss, I was listening to my body.
My body needs to not get woken for the day by bloody children at 4:40 each day.

Reactions: 4
She is oblivious to the real world.

So is she having an extension or a renovation to the kitchen? I am pretty sure you cannot have extensions done to a flat. Or she has no idea of the differences between an extension and reno.

Last edited:
She is oblivious to the real world.

So is she having an extension or a renovation to the kitchen? I am pretty sure you cannot have extensions done to a flat. Or she has no idea of the differences between an extension and reno.
Still avoiding saying the word ‘flat’ I see 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think her flat is already extended as the kitchen area has roof lights so it’s clear the flat extends beyond the upper levels. No way she would be allowed to build out further into the garden. She just full of tit to try and grab engagement. Pretending having some electrical work is a renovation and now an extension!

Notice how she says she's ‘getting one of these‘ but then goes on to say she can’t afford it basically. Clearly a beg for a gifted one. I wonder how many emails she’s sent trying to get a free one? I reckon 100s

Attachments

I honestly think she spends her day creating dramas in her head.

JUST BUY A bleeping BED!!!! Failing that, buy a mattress and put it on the floor. The only reason I can think she hasn’t.... SHILLYS ON THE BEG!!!

#emslumhome
She has absolutely no shame! Resorting to trying to make people feel sorry for her in order to get gifted a bleeping bed. She won’t buy a temporary bed to sleep in her own flat but will pay for hotel to use their bed?! We all know she won’t do this but can someone explain to me how this absolute weirdo thinks making a statement like that is in any way normal? She’s hideous.

Reactions: 8
She has absolutely no shame! Resorting to trying to make people feel sorry for her in order to get gifted a bleeping bed. She won’t buy a temporary bed to sleep in her own flat but will pay for hotel to use their bed?! We all know she won’t do this but can someone explain to me how this absolute weirdo thinks making a statement like that is in any way normal? She’s hideous.
. “Back to the drawing board” “putting my back health first” you ridiculous ridiculous girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
. “Back to the drawing board” “putting my back health first” you ridiculous ridiculous girl.
There is no drawing board you lunatic, just buy a bleeping bed. It’s not some complicated design decision where something has gone wrong and you need to reassess. BUY. A. BED.

Reactions: 7
Ugh hideous begging!!! Just came on to talk about the story on the air bed. Such a cheek, buy a bed you cheap woman instead of waiting for a gifted one! But she’s going to waste money on hotels during this ‘renovation’. Honestly, the bedroom can’t be that affected and if the electrician needs to go in there cover the bed with a plastic dust sheet. She is so cheap and beggy would rather sleep on an air bed than spend her own money.

Ugh hideous begging!!! Just came on to talk about the story on the air bed. Such a cheek, buy a bed you cheap woman instead of waiting for a gifted one! But she’s going to waste money on hotels during this ‘renovation’. Honestly, the bedroom can’t be that affected and if the electrician needs to go in there cover the bed with a plastic dust sheet. She is so cheap and beggy would rather sleep on an air bed than spend her own money.

A cheap mattress would cost the same as a nights stay in a hotel. She is such a prick.
Also her face in that new ad she has posted is bloody horrifying. And the products are out of focus. Good one Shel Boy.

So true! Just buy a mattress!!
That latest grid photo is horrendous, blurry orange and why sit on the bath laughing?!

she has used her time at cotswold house to advertise about three products now. What a use of the holiday. I wonder if the owner is happy to see her house used as an ad backdrop?

Reactions: 2
There are no renovations. She won't pay for a hotel. The fugly one just wants a free bed

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.