Em Sheldon #4 stuffing her gob, calls it a job, we’re all sick of this orange slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am all for a picnic but it seems Em has been out in London all day while a pandemic is going on... did she properly wash her hands before eating the crisps/food? I hope so. (It won't let me post a photo but it is on her stories).
I imagine she thought it would look instagrammable to have food in the park but it looked a bit shit, patchy grass and just so random to eat on the floor without a picnic blanket. typical Shel.

Reactions: 2
Didn’t she do this before?! Made out everywhere was booked up when clearly it isn’t. Just wants a free hotel stay. She is so Beggy and awful.

Reactions: 4
Her morning thoughts... basically a beg at who can gift me a break for her anniversary!
As usual, all absolute nonsense.
Does she believe her own lies? 'Always been someone who has walked everywhere' Em we have seen your old vlogs / stories etc - you took taxis and Ubers all across London and then have the audacity to complain about the traffic and pollution in London, oh and the price of the Ubers as well as heaven forbid a business charge for their services in peak times. Her old flat was less than a mile from a tube station and half a mile from the Overground - yet always in taxis.
'Haven't taken a tube or taxi since March' yes Em that is because you are lucky enough to have a car. Or did you and Matt walk to the parquet flooring showroom in Temple Fortune, sorry , Hampstead?

The amount of landfill waste this girl produces on a daily basis is absolutely vile. The constant takeout boxes and containers, disposable coffee cups and plastic drink containers.... it's totally depressing.

And no Em we don't think your life is 'glam' and you don't need to show us a deflated air mattress to prove otherwise.

Awful isn’t it. Deliberately deletes the comments to deliberately mislead her followers.

She'll be looking for an in with the home grammers now. We'll surely be seeing her name at the top of her comments soon. I could probably predict who she'll start cosying up to.

OMG her latest video with some exercise routine in is actually an Ad for Fem fresh! Watch to the end Shel Boy flogs again

Reactions: 3
Oh wow. She looks ridiculous! And also back to the other day on her stories where she was trying to beg an anniversary trip, she said back to the Maldives was the plan but they can’t go now. Em, not one person believes that you were gonna pay to go to the Maldives and if you were you’d be shouting it from the rooftops. The only reason you’ve been before is because someone else paid for it! She lives in a made up fantasy land.

Going to Maldives is the sort of trip you’d book well in advance so I agree there’s no way she was going otherwise she’d have been bragging about booking it. She just makes up so much shit on the daily.

love that she’s complaining she bought an expensive air bed and it still deflated! Guess she’s still waiting for someone to send her a bed!

Reactions: 1
she obvs thought that was going to be gifted too...

OMG her latest video with some exercise routine in is actually an Ad for Fem fresh! Watch to the end Shel Boy flogs again
Literally the worst ad ever, such a pathetic voiceover and you can only see it if you expand the caption. Why do they pay her for this rubbish?

Reactions: 1
Is working with Femfresh to promote a clean and fresh noo noo the stuff she 'manifests' in the morning?!

Reactions: 9
She always says she’s proud to work with brands so why isn’t she singing from the rooftops that’s she’s advertising Fem Fresh?!

also look at the state of her towel at the end of that video. It’s filthy with make up!

Why is she so hellbent on making Matt sound like such an overgrown baby. Him requesting cookies and her baking them is basically something my seven year old would do. If my husband said he wanted cookies for breakfast (and expected me to put my pinny on!), I'd seriously question who the hell i was with.

Reactions: 9
Shame a shampoo company won't sponsor her to wash her hair after a workout

Reactions: 6
Omg the work out video with femfresh at the end WTF!!!!

Why does she always speak like a child ‘hehe’ on her 3 thoughts of the day, rain is like confetti honestly what planet is she on!!!

why is she working out in Adidas superstars in her grid video and stories? She made such a song about buying Nike trainers but now is working out in trainers that are for leisure? She makes no sense

It bugs me an irrational amount when people leave their hair loose when working out! Also that towel that the end is

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.