Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rondoodle

VIP Member
I don’t get this either. She has no training and gives no instruction? Also why does she always post about the best trainers when she doesn’t wear any?!

Reactions: 5

Ohjeeseeee

I saw the tweets about travel. She’s realising now because she’s been so utterly over the top about banging on about SaFeTy that she’ll look like an utter hypocrite when she jumps on the plane. So we’ll have a few weeks of her dumb questions, sharing dumb evidence etc before she goes on some gifted trip where we’ll all see her gurning and posing awkwardly by some rocks.

We’ve already had an example of what’s to come with last nights restaurant outing and the over explaining of the safety measures, it’s all stage management to justify something she was literally shaming people for last week.

Lalala12

Just went through her stories since yesterday and there are 14 that reference ad in a 24 hour period. Insufferable

skippyskip

Hey Em, there was no need to order any fries at McDonald's last night. You already have an enormous chip on your shoulder about how terribly unlucky you have been in life and what a bad hand you have been dealt.
I know everything is relative, but really? With everything that is going on in the world, this is what she chooses to share today, how 'faffy and stressful' everything is for her... poor Em :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Heart

Lechat

VIP Member
Holy shiiiiiiite that’s a lot of actions on IG 🤨😱 And yeah 1430 of them are commenting on others post 😂😂
I mean we always knew that she is a professional commenter based on her being in the comments of almost every other influencer! But it’s beyond that she’s exceeded that limit and now outed herself 😂😂😂 I’m laughing out loud. If she can’t post for 24hrs she’s going to be fuming.

Tea4u

VIP Member
Grazing platters are also unhygienic and it’s hard to be “safe” sharing one where everything is touching.. but no Em I won’t be worrying all night. #DontWorry

kkatie

Didn’t happen of the year award goes to Em Sheldon..
Weird that in her whole time she’s never ever mentioned she buys £100+ vouchers each time she visits? Can smell the bullshit through my screen

let me help you there Em.. there is such a word as ‘no’ - Clearly you don’t know how to spell that word and it’s obvious from your poor choice of Ads and accepting any free stuff people are willing to send you

Lechat

VIP Member
I’ve never seen a pic of her dressed in an outfit and thought “you know what, I might order that.” Fuck knows who she’s influencing?
Same here, the constant grinning and twirling around is offputting. It’s more about showing off herself than the clothing.

Ohjeeseeee

Every single bit of her life is flogging shit. Weekend away with her precious leeching family still involves swipe ups for shit dresses that don’t fit her. Also love how she has to go over the top addressing one persons comment — you didn’t have a picnic with the leftovers otherwise you’d be showing us and linking your ‘cute’ picnic set. More #OrangeEmLies #SheldonLeeches #AdBeggedWeekend

Attachments

Cringe2020

Em flaunting her ugly Gucci shoes. Hilarious after we spoke about how she has the tackiest designer stuff. And talking about how they are on sale for....*drum roll* 540.

100% she bought them and sent them back after she got that picture!!!! Show us them right now you grubby mate.

She isn’t serving her audience, she is literally shilling the most expensive stuff she can in the hope that maybe 2/3 people click through and buy so she has enough in the bank at the end of the day to buy her precious PrAwN CrAckErs. She isn’t relatable. Again, what a MESS

F3BD6120-C893-4A3B-AFAB-CCCCEBAC7FD0.jpeg

More lies... if you search “emshelx bra” there are literally ZERO requests about her fucking sports bra. Yes some general bra chat, but surprise surprise nobody BEGGING to know what she wraps round her tits when doing her furious work outs. emshelx is a fake and a liar

Last edited:

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
She has more sexual chemistry with the cheese board than she does Matt.
and he has no interest in her. Zilch. Nada.

very odd set up.

• Haha

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Not sure if anyone here follows Hazel, the foodmedic. She just shared a series of stories about how she found a lump in her breast a few weeks ago. How she went to the doctor to have it checked and it’s ok and she has maturely just shared how worried she was and how she lost sleep but the message being that it is important to check your breasts and get things checked. So unlike Em who hints at it, attention seeks all over social media, drops small pointless thoughts about being worried etc. And then never mentions it again probably or if she does it will no doubt be click bait and over dramatised. That’s how it is done Em. She actually copied her morning thought thing from Hazel too. No doubt if Hazel puts up. Grid post Em will be the first to comment on how she knows exactly how it feels blah blah blah.
Also what is all the travel stuff saying where she was 2 years ago, where she should have been now. But she doesn’t care/is happy/grateful etc. THEN STOP GOING ON ABOUT IT YOU CRETIN. God she is such an idiot.

skippyskip

It’s stuff like this that sums up the entitlement of these influencer idiots. Maybe people don’t like your content, maybe people don’t like seeing your orange gurn flogging beef jerky, if people aren’t liking, it simply is because THEY DONT LIKE IT. Work harder, up your game, stop thinking the world owes you anything. GIrL bOsS
100% spot on
If we don't like it, we are not going to "like" it, regardless of how terribly "hard" you've been working (!) on it... your audience has a mind of its own.
What planet do these people live on....not this one that's for sure.
Does every author expect everyone to read their books, every musician expect us to buy their album, every director expect the entire world to see their film?
Even worse is they try are implying they are being wronged here!
Get in the bin, please.

Rondoodle

VIP Member
It seems to me that the only people that support this orange idiot are other people that aspire to be influencers and they will comment on any old shite to get themselves seen. Why did she have to question what the person who tweeted was doing for struggling businesses? We see all of your AD/Gifted/PR egg sandwiches you dumb bitch.

openbook1

VIP Member
Shut down every comment/forum thing? What the hell? Sounds like she would enjoy living in a dictatorship state where you can’t have freedom of speech. Hey Emma, I’ve heard North Korea is cool 😎😜
Or China. Since she complains she was meant to be there earlier this year then Covid happened.

Tree_

VIP Member
I just can't. And we all know poor wee maple hates Emma and would love to bite her

• Haha