Em Sheldon #2 Em Shilly Shel all she does is gym, eat, shill, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha Em is on this cruise ship trying to tell us it’s amazing and luxury. Outside the influencer bubble here’s what most people are thinking!

4859EC4A-935B-40E4-9FCC-D5F43C86A905.jpeg

Reactions: 3
begging people to look at her insta! This is a new low surely?!

Reactions: 2
She cleverly posted this just to get views on her video. Sly witch. I see right through her now

• Wow
Reactions: 4

What a hypocrite.
She is retweeting this. I don't know (or care) what the backstory to this spat is but Em is applauding Gigi Hadid referring to someone's "irrelevant ugly ass" online.
Em, whatever happened to "being kind" and not saying horrible things about people online??

What a hypocrite.
She is retweeting this. I don't know (or care) what the backstory to this spat is but Em is applauding Gigi Hadid referring to someone's "irrelevant ugly ass" online.
Em, whatever happened to "being kind" and not saying horrible things about people online??
She certainly isn't practicing what she preaches, is she?

Reactions: 1
I’ve never known a more cringe and beggy influencer in all my life. Isn’t she embarrassed by how she behaves? All the comments she leaves on people’s instagrams just makes her look SO desperate. Also her latest tik tok - think she just give up on there!

I just realised Em's old "BFF", Kayleigh Couture, has more followers on IG than Em. Her content is tit too though but I bet that irritates Em.

I have never looked at her TikTok but holy duck, what is this? And at least she's telling the truth in her caption I guess... She looks mental.

ahahahha...cringe. Thing is, people doing this normally don't take themselves too seriously but Em is way too awkward for it.

Can't stand Em Canham but she looks cute. Em Shelly looks like a mess.

• Haha
  • Wow
Gawd what have I just watched?! I was so uncomfortable watching the Tik Tok of her dancing. Probably because she’s eye bleeping herself in the camera / mirror. Feels very awkward and wrong

Gawd what have I just watched?! I was so uncomfortable watching the Tik Tok of her dancing. Probably because she’s eye bleeping herself in the camera / mirror. Feels very awkward and wrong
Hahaha, I thought the same. Nothing natural about it. Yikes.

Maybe she would get better from the cold if she stayed at home and rested. Imagine going to events when you claim to be so ill, terribly selfish for those around her. But I guess she wouldn't get the freebies if she didn't go.

Yep spreading her germs everywhere in the pursuit of freebies.
now off to Molton brown event, why have they invited her? She’s hardly the sort of person that enjoys luxury hand wash unless it’s given for free.
nothing about her is luxury!!

Why has she taken her top off for the pic when she’s there with her mum? So weird
Weird... not like it is a romantic getaway. It is her mum. And why drag the duvet off the bed up to the window ledge? Now the duvet is dirty from the floor. Gross.

Why has she taken her top off for the pic when she’s there with her mum? So weird
utterly weird and cringe.

“hey mum let me whip my top off and you take a photo of me sitting on a ledge with a duvet. All for the gramm. Vibes. #bekind. Sooo amazing heheh”

I would feel mortified asking my mum to do that. Then again ems whole family is involved her instagram. She probably wouldn’t think twice about asking her GRANDDAD to take that photo!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.