Em Sheldon #2 Em Shilly Shel all she does is gym, eat, shill, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
on Twitter she’s saying her boyfriend collapsed on the tube tonight and then something about the guard trying to shake matts hand but couldn’t because of corona virus? What is she on?? Her fellas fainted and she’s got to go on twitter to make content about it?! How about put the phone down for the evening and make sure your boyfriend is ok instead of advertising your whole life online.

Reactions: 2
I cannot STAND ‘influencers’ that think themselves qualified to do strategy and consultancy work just because they have a certain amount of followers.
agreed! no idea why a brand would listen to her anyway? She has no creative ideas, bad photography is covered up with filters and I’ve never seen her advertise anything effectively.

Reactions: 1
“I only work with brands I adore and products I love and would buy myself.” Okay Em 😂 if you say so. I would not be paying anyone with toenails that long, grubby and outgrown to advertise anything.
She worked with a lacto-free milk brand and a whiskey brand in the same day - how does that make any sense to her audience 😂

Reactions: 3
What the hell? Whisky, cinnamon, the RAF???????
How does the whisky sit with all the gifted health brunches and kobox classes. What is going on?!
Why is she sitting on the kitchen counter in a frock necking spirits in the middle of the day. So many questions about what she is all about.

What the hell? Whisky, cinnamon, the RAF???????
How does the whisky sit with all the gifted health brunches and kobox classes. What is going on?!
Why is she sitting on the kitchen counter in a frock necking spirits in the middle of the day. So many questions about what she is all about.
It’s an utter mess!! Clearly she would advertise tin foil if the brand paid enough!
One minute she’s all healthy the next promoting alcohol! Very inconsistent. I cannot believe any one followers her and trusts her recommendations

So her boyfriend apparently collapsed on the tube yesterday and she has shared the whole story on Twitter...WHY? Why do people like her need to overshare everything?

on Twitter she’s saying her boyfriend collapsed on the tube tonight and then something about the guard trying to shake matts hand but couldn’t because of corona virus? What is she on?? Her fellas fainted and she’s got to go on twitter to make content about it?! How about put the phone down for the evening and make sure your boyfriend is ok instead of advertising your whole life online.
I swear she exaggerates these stories to get content.

So her boyfriend apparently collapsed on the tube yesterday and she has shared the whole story on Twitter...WHY? Why do people like her need to overshare everything?

I swear she exaggerates these stories to get content.
She's also deleted a tweet from last night.. she was live tweeting from A&E (who does that) and made a little dig about the receptionist reacting to the fact they'd recently returned from France and couldn't find a face mask.
Today it's all the NHS are heroes and Em was going round telling all the abusive drunks in A&E that...
Yeah right

• Haha
She's also deleted a tweet from last night.. she was live tweeting from A&E (who does that) and made a little dig about the receptionist reacting to the fact they'd recently returned from France and couldn't find a face mask.
Today it's all the NHS are heroes and Em was going round telling all the abusive drunks in A&E that...
Yeah right
Yes I saw that tweet about the nhs receptionist as well. God forbid they ask Em and her boyfriend if they’ve travelled recently given the current situation!! Of course she’s deleted it now as she’s realising singing the NHS praises gets her more engagement.
Also if her boyfriend is so bad to need A&E it’s funny she had time to go to a shilling event this morning!! Surely you’d bin work off if your partner was seriously ill or hurt!

Can’t believe she’s still pushing that virgin cruises vlog!! Has she not seen the news?! People literally dying on cruise ships FFS.

Ruby Holley said this and have to agree. Are you still going to make jokes about corona virus on tik tok Em Shelly Shel??

F871C212-D4FC-4813-8811-D9152496593E.jpeg

Ruby Holley said this and have to agree. Are you still going to make jokes about corona virus on tik tok Em Shelly Shel??

View attachment 94580
So many idiotic things she has done and said so far.
Poking fun, making jokes, pushing cruises and ski clothes as countries go on lockdown...
Also now pushing conspiracy theories!!!
Brands ,do remember Em is available for social media consultancy!!!
Who would take advice from her?

Last edited:
So many idiotic things she has done and said so far.
Poking fun, making jokes, pushing cruises and ski clothes as countries go on lockdown...
Also now pushing conspiracy theories!!!
Brands ,do remember Em is available for social media consultancy!!!
Who would take advice from her?
she’s an absolute loon. I can’t believe she’s now pretending to care about corona virus and mentioning her grandparents AFTER making stupid tik Tok jokes.

now she’s Tweeting tit like below. She has no idea about science or medicine. Why would viruses be a philosophy theory for god sake?!?!
9EDE944D-16A5-4DC3-B31C-435F0DF5D54A.jpeg

she’s an absolute loon. I can’t believe she’s now pretending to care about corona virus and mentioning her grandparents AFTER making stupid tik Tok jokes.

now she’s Tweeting tit like below. She has no idea about science or medicine. Why would viruses be a philosophy theory for god sake?!?!
View attachment 94844
She is nuts. She has suddenly changed her tune about covid-19 after mocking it yesterday. Since her brother has an auto-immune disorder, you think she would have taken it seriously from the beginning.

View attachment 94844
I saw this too and thought the exact same thing....what is she on?

Quelle surprise.... This morning Em's philosophical musings have now disappeared

• Haha
I saw this too and thought the exact same thing....what is she on?

Quelle surprise.... This morning Em's philosophical musings have now disappeared
haha definitely reading here then and realised what an idiot she looks like! She wants the attention of saying some profound about Covid 19 but doesn’t actually have any intelligence or critical thinking to do so.

shes moved on to hard hitting topics like why her nails are chipped (because she hasn’t had a freebie appointment somewhere in London and has to come back to Leeds to get the freebie!)

im pondering how it will affect the influencer bubble now, trips cancelled and brands are going to be affected by lack of consumer demand With people not shopping in such a period. First thing that gets cut is marketing and PR budgets so alot of influencers are going to see their income streams dropping and also less trips etc to create content to engagement will fall. Interesting times ahead.

“I’m hoping my ads will offer escapism“. WTF. No Em you continuing to advertise fluffy inane content will look insensitive, stupid and ridiculous in a global pandemic. No one needs escapism from a serious situation With many people anxious about their elderly or ill relatives. What a bleeping moron. i hope she loses followers.

AF43C2FF-7F51-40CB-A14A-F9697E238055.jpeg

• Angry
It's escapism for me. Into fits of laughter at how tit her ads are and how much of a twunt she is. So fanks hunnay.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.