Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

skippyskip

She is vile. Acting like Matt is high risk so they can't go grocery shopping so companies send her free food...yet they can go to bakeries and stuff their greedy faces with cakes. For someone that is a diabetic, his diet is shit and I think that is cause of Em's erratic eating disorder.
My thoughts exactly! Nothing makes sense with this girl. Can't go out for a run in case she "bumps into someone"? Err why don't you look where you're going? Yet have seen vlog footage of Matt himself entering the bakery ( very essential, yet they can't enter a normal shop to get some vegetables)
I really don't think she has enough brain cells to keep all this nonsense straight in her head, hence the constant contradictions.
It's fascinating, I can't look away.....

Reactions: 3

aries10

The only word I have to describe Em Sheldon is a leech. She tries to attach herself to every man and his dog who she thinks could help her in the quest to live and sponge off other people. Tweets, insta comments, she’s always there sucking up. It’s vile to watch.

Heyyou

Chatty Member
What is with the whole 'there are hardly any sizes left' thing? Does she actually just sit online checking the sizes that are available in the £10 tat she links? And the dog thing is weird. Does she run the insta account despite not actually living with (or owning) the dog?
She does! The dog is another one of her ‘business ideas’... she’s by far the laziest influencer I’ve come across. Crying that she photoshopped a pair of Gucci and Hermes sandals above her hands in her designer dupes video. 😂 How does she get away with this shit? It’s like recommending hotels you’ve never visited.

diddler

everyday she tweets something that proves she’s a liar and a moron. In the past she says she’s a huge sports fan and Liverpool fc is her team. Yet she’s re tweeted Harry maguire who plays for Utd. I’m a Liverpool fan and there’s no way I would re tweet or even follow Utd players! Sorry but there is a massive rivalry there and lfc fans do not re
tweet Utd players! I know it’s a minor point but shoes how much she lies about everything. Nothing is authentic with her at all. She will literally make up any shit then trips up on the lies down the line! Moron!
I feel like Liverpool are the go-to for girls like Em who have never watched a football match in their lives but pretend to like it to seem cool to guys lol. She doesn’t even follow them on twitter, given she’s SUCH a fan (with the time and money to go to matches but doesn’t...) you’d think she’d at least follow them

diddler

York... Bradford..Rotherham... Donny... Leeds... Boro... Barnsley... a whole array of Yorkshire teams she could go and watch as she’s such a big sports fan and god knows some of them could do with the ticket revenue - though she won’t get gifted tickets so she wouldn’t bother I suppose..!

Lechat

VIP Member
Like the idea behind this is nice... but people are struggling with paying for food and bills right now. So hair appointments and nails are not priority. Also if those businesses go bust your gift cards don’t get refunded. Sorry to sound harsh but this is something only privileged people can afford to do.

101F1000-7AEC-40DA-96BF-46402F388B4A.jpeg

Tree_

VIP Member
Fucks sake. She is one of the most awkward eaters I have ever seen. Stop filming yourself eating you look stupid. Jesus!

Lechat

VIP Member
Again tweeting about buying from her bakery and how she doesn't have the money for it... she obviously does, otherwise she wouldn't buy from there...unless it was gifted. Insulting to people that actually have NO money, Em.

she honestly believes she’s doing vulnerable people a favour by getting a food box gifted to her?? Strange logic Em hun.

now shes banging on that she would have been at Coachella. Absolute lies! post a picture of you tickets Em if we’re wrong !!

Rondoodle

VIP Member
I don’t think she eats the takeaways. I think she business expenses the cost because she uses pictures of the food to flog her Uber code and tag the restaurant (probably hoping for free meals in the future) and then it goes in the bin. The saying is that you can’t out train a bad diet. Em is human (I think!) and two pizzas a day is not normal . The amount of food they get from the takeaway too suggests that it is for the layout and photos she takes. I reckon there is a whole lot going waste though which is very sad 😞

• Sad

Heyyou

Chatty Member
Mass stabbing in reading tonight, if we weren’t in lockdown I wouldn’t be surprised if Em tweeted that she was “supposed to be there” this weekend. 🙄

• Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
Has Em unfollowed Josie/Fashion Mumblr yet? Em is now sharing black lives content like mad, yet is caught up in a huge scandal regarding racism.
she won’t unfollower her, she needs the likes of Josie to send her crap baking e book to! Just shows Em is all talk posting about anti racism yet still be friends with someone who has been a right bigot.

Em is losing followers still

A083C80A-FBCB-4D5A-AD69-510E4718D776.jpeg

righthererightnow

VIP Member
Shes missed the mark so hard with this live workout - as you say weird time, shes unqualified and people have been doing these for WEEKS so are probably in a routine.

Just read a painful interview she did recently with a company called my breakfast box and the answer about MM is just 😑😑😑 'she seems intelligent... So im going to ask her about skincare' 😑😑😑 you absolute dimwit!

Also this review she did for ROE 😂 if youre going to do a fake reciew at least change your name 🤣 does she ever big up ROE on her socials? Considering her followers are ALWAYS asking her for fashion tips (😑) you think it would be the perfect opportunity?

Attachments

• Haha

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Wow. This is hideous. She really is desperate for content. This looks like something my grandparents would have.

So she’s had another free box of food delivered. What’s the bet that she begged the company for another deliver??

cannot fathom why a healthy woman in her twenties cannot go to the supermarket to get food for her and her boyfriend (and maybe brother). like what’s stopping her apart from being a lazy useless beg??

View attachment 115180
Gaaaah, so many people who can't get groceries because they're old / vulnerable and this bint is being sent hundreds of pounds worth of free food. It is infuriating.

• Haha

diddler

Oh wow!!! There needs to be an intervention. This is embarrassing now.

What is this outfit?
It’s funny cos I have the dress in that outfit and it’s a beautiful summer dress, looks lovely with bare legs and sandals. How could anyone, nevermind someone who calls themselves a fashion influencer, pair it with maroon knee high boots and a green jacket?! baffling. in what situation would you ever wear that dress like that?!

Another takeaway last night I see #balance

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
I stand by the fact that she is messed up though and should definitely get some professional help when this is over.
100% agree that she needs professional help. She has serious self esteem issues as well as an eating disorder of some sort.
Only someone who has such low self esteem tries to destroy someone’s life. Most people would delete and block but no Em has to go out and publicly tweet people’s employers.
And all that incessant baking and binging on food just makes her seem like she has an addictive personality. She overeats and she overexercises. Nothing of any value comes from her content apart from judgement, being patronised and trying to get you to spend money on the pointless shit she’s affiliate linked.

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
At this stage I don't know whether to actually feel sorry for her. She clearly has a lot of issues and badly needs some therapy when all of this is over. Issues with binge eating and exercise. Issues to do with her past/upbringing that seem to have made her very needy and attention seeking. Issues with her self confidence. But the incessant posting of aff links to useless shit just makes me think otherwise. She even apologises on her posts. Just stop doing it!
Don’t feel sorry for her. Remember all the times she has reached out to people‘s employers because they’ve left comments that she doesn’t agree with. Trying to get people fired or doxxing them online isn’t ok ever, and I will never have any sympathy for people who try to use their platform and position to screw other people over.
I have to say I’m getting a perverse form of pleasure from watching her struggle for content. She has no sponsorship or ads coming and it’s got to the point where she’s having to recycle old content. Hopefully her days are numbered.

Lechat

VIP Member
“I’m hoping my ads will offer escapism“. WTF. No Em you continuing to advertise fluffy inane content will look insensitive, stupid and ridiculous in a global pandemic. No one needs escapism from a serious situation With many people anxious about their elderly or ill relatives. What a fucking moron. i hope she loses followers.

AF43C2FF-7F51-40CB-A14A-F9697E238055.jpeg

• Angry