Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lechat

VIP Member
I would bet money that is another lie and just a way to get in a dig at tattle. "Why waste your energy and time bitching?!"
oh totally. wouldn’t surprise me if she invented that incident just to get a dig in about bitching.

made me laugh she was promoting that channel 5 tv show she was on again and some one replied the below. Lol

07BFA377-73BE-4C47-924E-6EC33A984459.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I agree, she’s channelling lydia and Caroline Hirons in their nasty campaign of censorship which involves saying stupid cuntish things online. Which funnily is what they don’t want other people that they deem lesser to have the option of. They want to silence people here and on other forums because they can’t control what we say or that we don’t climb up their arses with adoration. If you don’t want the public commenting, made your accounts private. What’s stopping you Em?
She wouldn't go private as then she would not have a *gifted* life. She's asking Twitter about dog-friendly places in London. Why doesn't she just Google it? Oh, 'cause then her engagement won't go up.

righthererightnow

VIP Member
'in any normal industry youd take that promotion' - how out of touch can you be? I worked four jobs after i finished uni - FOUR. And none of them had a promotion in sight. (Im working my dream job now but it took a LOT of hussle to get here) Shes never had a job so obviously doesn't know promptions dont just happen and in many 'normal' industries dont really exist!

Last edited:

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Does she actually think Uber Eats, etc, will deliver if people have to be quarantined? What a knob. If the UK goes into quarantine in a few weeks Em Shelly will be crying that she didn't stock up on food... now I'm not saying go "crazy" but have enough for 2 weeks sudden quarantine.

ach0902

VIP Member
As if she has seen an osteopath as a PR gift, she really has no shame. Could you imagine having a bad back and rather than paying to see someone you beg and beg on social media until someone offers you it for free. What is the actual point in places gifting incluencers health care when most of us would see someone if we needed it without looking for a bimbos recommendation.

righthererightnow

VIP Member
Has she just said 'say it louder' to herself 🤣 that statement is such empty drivel, when people are dying and struggling to survive she can only think of baking and going on Instagram

• Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
she might get a shock when all the free meals and gym classes run out. Hope she’s clogged enough ebooks to generate some money!

Her diet is trash. Constantly eating cakes and takeaways. Then over exercising. Not healthy at all. Fine when your twenty but won’t work when you’re older. Or have a proper job which means you can’t work out 2 hours a day (totally ridiculous to even advertise that to her audience). I agree any young impressionable people would be damaged by her stupid behaviour.

Lechat

VIP Member
She always does this! Talks about things she doesn't own! She owns about 3 pairs of shoes which you can see when she does her 'styling guides' I don't know how she gets away with it, she is a weak 'influencer' which is why all her ads are for shit like beef jerky
its just so ridiculous! How can you critique a pair of sandals for being too plain etc when you don’t even own them? Or talk about what clothes they go with?? it’s just so shit. Any one can screenshot designer sandals from the internet and talk about them but people want to see a review from someone that actually owns them!!

more truth twisting!

oh apparently she’s filming a video to explain everything about the dog LMAO

bubbletea123

VIP Member
“Eat with Em”

No thanks. Would probably end up with disordered eating.

Sorry but 9.99?!! Has she lost her mind? Who is going to pay that when there are free recipes all over the internet and other influencers like Anna edit gives her cookies recipes for free!

Does she really think people will pay 10 quid because it’s her? She has no baking skills what so ever anyway!
She's also not a qualified nutritionist so this really bugs me.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
So she’s back in London now? Even though the government said no unnecessary travel and don’t see your mother this Sunday. Typical selfish imbecile that cannot stay home in London. She could be carrying the virus and took it to her village in Yorkshire.

She literally just travelled from Yorkshire-London. What an absolute dolt.

sk_dd

“I only work with brands I adore and products I love and would buy myself.” Okay Em 😂 if you say so. I would not be paying anyone with toenails that long, grubby and outgrown to advertise anything.
She worked with a lacto-free milk brand and a whiskey brand in the same day - how does that make any sense to her audience 😂

skippyskip

I thought I would give Em a second chance as I enjoy watching travel vlogs, especially when they show countries/cities I have previously visited. But I just couldn't make it past the personal shopping ad at the start of this vlog.
Is personal shopping at Heathrow Airport supposed to be relatable? Is suggesting we do our Christmas shopping at an airport and buy designer goods for our friends/relatives supposed to be relatable? I think for the majority of the working population the answer to those 2 questions is no.
She looked so out of place whilst with her personal shopper as well (and don't get me started on her awkward brother and boyfriend).

Also, I really don't understand the constant baking and emphasis on 'healthy this' and 'healthier that'...just eat a fucking banana or some strawberries and shut the fuck up!
Em thinks this is what people really aspire to in life- personal shopping at an airport, with a free glass of champagne. It's really sad and meaningless.

Then off to New York to do nothing but stuff their faces! I know everyone is different but would you not do one cultural thing, something in New York that you can't do/see anywhere else?

Lechat

VIP Member
Seven of her last 9 grid photos are ads, every day her stories are one long reel of ads. She would literally advertise loo roll. I’d call her a qvc channel but they are professional and transparent about what they do so it would be an insult to liken a bargain basement influencer to them!

Lechat

VIP Member
Umm. Maybe vegans, people with allergies, dietary intolerances, people that don’t like fried or fast food, people with IBS.

why is she such a dumb bitch? Oh wait she’s actually trying to lick Maccys arse for a free one isn’t she 😂😂😂

BF8B1C7A-5DD7-4B9E-A631-D158340570CD.jpeg

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
Can someone tell her that there’s no point claiming to “randomly buy” something if you’re then going to put an AF link..... 🙄🙄

Jesus Christ she’s determined to make as much money as possible during this lockdown... selfish spoilt brat... let’s see how much money she donates to the NHS then.....
She’s trying to make money but I don’t think anybody is stupid enough to spend money on what she’s shilling.

Rondoodle makes a valid point, she really has no work at this moment hence the constant linking to aff links. It shows how little regard brands have for her and I think she won’t get much work either after this all ends as she’s shown she has no original content or thoughts.