Em Sheldon #16 POV Ada jumper everyday, nyc on replay, family YSL bag buy & near-death-on-a flight lie!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually thought her post was really nasty at the end, saying the best bit is that her boyfriend's favourite team always lose. Despite me not being into men who would take an ipad out for a date, it actually just shows she's a spiteful person saying that.

I wouldnt choose to date a man that did that, but she has chosen so and keeps going on about how happy and perfect and how they don't need to be engaged blah blah.

But her little comment at the end just shows off her true nasty nature to me.

She's happy that his team always lose, her little payback for the fact he brought the ipad out.

What a pair of losers.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Honestly at this point, I am lost for words
I imagine she is the type of girl to stay with someone just so she can say she’s got a boyfriend.

afternoon tea’s are something you take your mum to, not a boyfriend. Was it ad? why did he bother going?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Was it ad?
Absolutely had to be an AD. Can’t see her nor him spending a penny of their own cash on an afternoon tea without it being #gifted.

In fact, do we EVER think this child / bf of hers has put his hand in his pocket and taken her out for a meal / anything.

He’s an absolute loser.

What makes me laugh is this portrayal of a life, twirling around Harrods, country retreats, designer goods (well mostly in terrible taste in her case. The only thing I like she has is the most recent Jimmy Choo white heels, but I do own them myself), everything else is logo-tacky and mismatched. Anyway, she portrays a life but the reality is it’s all an act - she’s in a relationship with a child, not a man, she’s orchestrating everything to look a certain way and straining friendships that are false (and pushing the girls group BS narrative). It’s all so insincere, aside from odd moments she with friends from overseas or other minor moments.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Everything is an ad/gifted/linked/ad aff etc etc etc...... that dress is terrible on her and what is that bulge behind her, looks like she tied the dress together to make it fit 🥴

1707617808744.png

Reactions: 5
Did I miss the video of anyone attending her galantines or did she have one alone?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So much waste in this. All those biscuits will be straight in the bin. And who the hell pours a drink and then squirts cream all over it 🤢

Reactions: 5
The new Disney vlog is the worst. The screeching, the holding the vlog camera but cutting half her head and others off, the fact that she has TWICE been called out for not knowing what is Disney and what isn’t 🤣 she mistakes the sound of music for Disney lol and then Freddy called her out for quoting Dispicable Me and they had to point out that’s not Disney either 🤣

So a Disney adult that actually doesn’t know Disney makes it even more comical

If you love Disney so much Em why have you never booked and paid for your own trip…..?

She is so insufferable i just can not

Reactions: 14
Imagine being so annoying that you gatecrash your friends video just reach over and tap on the bottle because you think it looks good in video.

I don’t think her and Freddy are that close? Like has Freddy ever been to Em’s flat? Or Em to Freddy’s? These girls are so fake it’s embarrassing. The galentines night was definitely just another exercise in being wasteful and annoying. No one else is giving their friends perfume on v day ffs. I bet lodger was sitting through them glass doors as well 🤣

IMG_6174.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Freddy her GF? I doubt it... she will just make Em look as dumb as she can in vids and reels , just like she does to her best friend Josie. Freddy only likes Freddy (she's the ultimate self -centered mean girl). Em needs to run, run, run!

1707667560053.png

Reactions: 3
Not only is he acting like a complete baby in a respectable establishment, he looks an utter twit. What is that hair, seriously? And the top? She always goes on about how he has “expensive taste” and yet he always dresses so poorly. But she always speaks as though his opinion about everything is the most important.

Reactions: 14
Does she ever pay for anything? ..it is so disgusting how these influenzas take advantage of these businesses to grab free services and live off that. :mad: and no your nails don't look that good anyway. :rolleyes: if she had to pay she wouldn't even bother.

1707773379032.png

1707773412629.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Who the F buys someone cereal for Valentine’s Day?
I would be ✨dumped✨ if I got him CEREAL for Valentine’s Day loooollllll wtf 😂😂😂

Nice work gifting this bum some free (tit) nails townhouse, won’t be visiting you 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I always feel sorry for the therapists who have to work on her manky nails. Because she never pays, she just leaves them grow out and they look so grim. What happens at the end of the appointment as well? Must be so awkward that there’s no payment and you know she would never tip.
Same for her hair. Turns up with that greasy barnet and some poor hairdresser has to sort it out.

Lmao at the cereal!! And another ‘iTs mAtTs FavOurItE’ who gives a duck!! The lad has the worst hair and fashion to have opinions about anything else quite frankly

Reactions: 16