Em Sheldon #16 POV Ada jumper everyday, nyc on replay, family YSL bag buy & near-death-on-a flight lie!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she get her lips done ahead of the trip??? They look horrible.

I wish she would get real surgery if she doesn’t like the way she looks. The pumping up of her face is gross!

Reactions: 4
I feel like a toddler could put a bow in their own hair better than Em!

IMG_6169.jpeg

Reactions: 4
What even is this hairdo?! Why has she clipped back one silly bit at the side of her head?! Bizarre.

IMG_0817.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I posted this in Josie’s but needed to continue the discussion of this tragic trip here. Also, I’ve only watched Em’s vlog. She’s such a mouth breather. Can’t stand how she paces around breathlessly with vocal fry.

My post from Josie’s thread:

So the two Em’s have had the Disney relationship for a while. In fact, shockingly I think Em Sheldon had it first. She’s always on the beg for randomness and at the time, being a Disney influencer wasn’t on brand for beauty and lifestyle influencers (like you don’t see Tamara, Caro, or even lame Vic and Lydia clamoring for a Disney trip). I think Em realized the press budget for Disney was huge and hopped on that cash cow. When Emily (and now the other evil stepsisters) discovered how lucrative it could be they got on board. Freddy and Josie paid Em back in “friendship” for her Disney contact and bagged a freebie cruise (botched Botox included) in the process.

Reactions: 10
LOL if your going to shill it, then at least wear it properly and not WONKY on your head 🥴 it also looks so wrinkled...what a mess. :sick:

1707430601309.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
These friendships are so tragic. Freddy with a million followers couldn’t be bothered to tag the person that brought her on the trip and who could use the bump in her 5k views.

Reactions: 17
Am I correct in saying it was Em and Emily who invited them as their plus ones? If so, Josie didn’t mention this on her video either 😅 They weren’t even in her vlog half as much.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
That pink bow looks soo cheap as well. Who is buying that aged 30?
I don’t get the Disney trips. I don’t get why Disney give them a free trip given hardly anyone follows Em and she barely mentions Disney. I don’t get all the stupid outfits they wear. Surely would be better to send someone who loves Disney or maybe has a little one to enjoy the park.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Disney is a big enough name not to need to give these influencers a free holiday. They haven't even promoted it well.
Why not give the holiday to a family who genuinely deserves it, that would give them better publicity

Reactions: 15
So weird, she goes from practically begging her BF to marry her to now wanting to sleep in separate beds?? 🤷‍♀️ 🤔 or maybe he is just not into her at all..... and tries to get away from her.

1707505450981.png

That dress might be cute but she makes it all look cheap on her. 🥴

1707505341483.png

Reactions: 7
She never really shows her face straight on. Always looking away from the camera, hair covering or covered with her phone. I think she’s definitely gone too far with fillers but can’t go back and she’s clearly not happy. Else why hide your face when it’s your job to show yourself online?!

Oh and top tip Em. She tells people to Go to body shop and ask for a free bar of chocolate 🤣🤣 they are literally going into insolvency right now

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They are so weird. She hates that he likes football, he goes along with her freebie dinners/lunches but then sits watching the game which is rude. They seem so incompatible.
Like either stay at home to watch football or accept you can’t watch the game if you’re out. And I say that as someone that watches football myself!

Reactions: 21
They are so weird. She hates that he likes football, he goes along with her freebie dinners/lunches but then sits watching the game which is rude. They seem so incompatible.
Like either stay at home to watch football or accept you can’t watch the game if you’re out. And I say that as someone that watches football myself!
It’s so weird, I’ve never seen a grown man do this in public, ever

Reactions: 18
Honestly at this point, I am lost for words
Absolutely pathetic. She’s honestly delusional if she thinks he gives a f**k about her. Like taking a toddler out for lunch, I swear we do this for my friends little boy so he will be quiet while we eat and catch up!

Reactions: 18
^^^ omg this is spot on. It’s like a toddler being given an iPad so they don’t scream! How is she not mortified to be out with a GROWN man who would rather watch a screen than talk to her 😵💫

Reactions: 19