Em Sheldon #15 Stranded in Palma (not), babied by Mama. Always begging, but still no ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No chips, sure, but desperately in need of a infill, stained/grubby from fake tan, and sore looking cuticles. Why would you take this and share it?!

IMG_6493.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
No chips, sure, but desperately in need of a infill, stained/grubby from fake tan, and sore looking cuticles. Why would you take this and share it?!

View attachment 2733956
Thought exactly the same when I saw this. I would be embarrassed if someone took a pic of me and accidentally caught my nails looking this grown-out - she actually deliberately took a photo of them like this and used it as a means to try and shill a ring?! AND had the audacity to tag the manicure place in again as well?!! I will never not be fascinated/bewildered/utterly grossed out by her behaviour.

Reactions: 19
Mr Matthew doesn’t want your kisses when you’re there hun I don’t think he wants them from DLP

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hilarious she’s trying to make out it’s her trip and that she’s taken the girls instead of mR MaTthEw. God give it a rest. It’s clearly Emily Canham trip and Em is just a barnacle leeching along as she has nothing else going on!

I’m going to start new thread tomorrow!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She infuriates me - she’s so child like. ‘Princess’ ‘lunchies’ ‘girlies’ 🙄 give me strength. And who is this josie? She’s giving EmiLIE C vibes with yeh bone broth.. so so unique 🙄🙄 and of course em follows it with a cucumber emoji.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
She looks like she is wearing random clothes out of lost property! Mixed striped. Trainers with a fur coat. Wtf?! Did she plan these outfits.

Trip content will be boring as per usual. Lots of twirling around and stuffing her face. Nothing of any substance at all for anyone wanting to book a trip to Disney.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.