Em Sheldon #13 Comments for clout under everyone’s pic, and wears clothes that she can’t zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she’s in a hotel with her family and not Matt for Christmas. Obviously not free as hasn’t tagged it 🤣
She won’t say anything good if she’s not paid to

Reactions: 14
This hot water bottle is borg - even says it on TWC website for gods sake! She says she’s obsessed with bouclé but she’s doesn’t have a clue what bouclé actually is. (Yes this confusion of materials thing has irked me more than it should have!)
8E395081-51BC-4F17-B131-EAD2CA86246A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This hot water bottle is borg - even says it on TWC website for gods sake! She says she’s obsessed with bouclé but she’s doesn’t have a clue what bouclé actually is. (Yes this confusion of materials thing has irked me more than it should have!)
View attachment 1833390
Shows she doesn’t even read the descriptions of the stuff she advertises! Why is she obsessed with boucle anyway? I know no one in real life who even has this material in their house. It’s so weird

Reactions: 11
Sorry but I don’t believe she swam 200 lengths
Am I doing the maths wrong or is this well over 1 hour worth of swimming as well? That’s a pretty fast pace per 100m I can’t comprehend the fact that she’s done that 50 times over.
I’m surprised she doesn’t use her fitness more as content cos she’s clearly very fit. Surely sharing recipes and stuff would be better for her engagement wise than the shilling of random products she does.

Reactions: 4
Am I doing the maths wrong or is this well over 1 hour worth of swimming as well? That’s a pretty fast pace per 100m I can’t comprehend the fact that she’s done that 50 times over.
I’m surprised she doesn’t use her fitness more as content cos she’s clearly very fit. Surely sharing recipes and stuff would be better for her engagement wise than the shilling of random products she does.
She's shared recipes before and they're tit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
She could have done something fitness content wise but she had no qualifications and now the market is saturated as hell.
The term picky food gives me the absolute ick 🤮
I imagine she spends the whole time poking at Maple, picking her up and annoying her. Poor dog.

Reactions: 10
I couldn't help do a little dig on the swim time thing because it seemed SO wild. A 1 35 pace for 100m would puts her somewhere between an advanced and elite level swimmer on this site: swimminglevel.com/swimming-times/5k-times - surely closer to elite given the time you'd lose from turning around 4 times per 100m, and given her height/arm span. With apple watches, you input the pool size to the watch before you start for it to calc your distance though, it doesn't GPS the swim to make it accurate... the pool at the hotel (the name was buried in hashtags of one of her posts and layout matches google images) as @Rondoodle rightly said is not 25m... it's 11. So instead of elite swimming for nearly 90 minutes in a gym pool, her 5000m is really 2200m and her 100m pace for it was about 3mins 36 secs. This is the average pace of a female swimmer age 45-50 swimming at a beginners level on that above link. Is she this thick, is it an attempt at engagement, or is she actually just completely delusional? All made me laugh anyway!

Not that I think she's the skill for it anyway, but Em won't limit herself to ever learn to be good at one thing because she's mastered being tit at lots of things at the same time! Promoting foundation for how well it stays on during a full Peloton workout, shilling polyester and 16 skincare items and a farfetch code for trainers while on a totally gifted Disney trip that she only showed food photos from. She's a desperate beg, she's not letting any of those ad pr opportunities go by doing just 1 thing poorly!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I couldn't help do a little dig on the swim time thing because it seemed SO wild. A 1 35 pace for 100m would puts her somewhere between an advanced and elite level swimmer on this site: swimminglevel.com/swimming-times/5k-times - surely closer to elite given the time you'd lose from turning around 4 times per 100m, and given her height/arm span. With apple watches, you input the pool size to the watch before you start for it to calc your distance though, it doesn't GPS the swim to make it accurate... the pool at the hotel (the name was buried in hashtags of one of her posts and layout matches google images) as @Rondoodle rightly said is not 25m... it's 11. So instead of elite swimming for nearly 90 minutes in a gym pool, her 5000m is really 2200m and her 100m pace for it was about 3mins 36 secs. This is the average pace of a female swimmer age 45-50 swimming at a beginners level on that above link. Is she this thick, is it an attempt at engagement, or is she actually just completely delusional? All made me laugh anyway!

Not that I think she's the skill for it anyway, but Em won't limit herself to ever learn to be good at one thing because she's mastered being tit at lots of things at the same time! Promoting foundation for how well it stays on during a full Peloton workout, shilling polyester and 16 skincare items and a farfetch code for trainers while on a totally gifted Disney trip that she only showed food photos from. She's a desperate beg, she's not letting any of those ad pr opportunities go by doing just 1 thing poorly!
Great work! It’s so odd though. Why not just say that you went for a swim and it was nice. Why the unnecessary lies?!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Also Em it is odd that you and Matt never spend Christmas together (which I don’t think is actually true cause we’ve defo seen you both together at Christmas before). Normal couples do one year at one parents, and another year at another’s to split the time between families but your selfish being just wants to spend every single Christmas with your own family. I’m glad she felt lonely and left out because that’s exactly what she signed herself up for. Literally insufferable.

Also her Christmas Day vlog - apparaently a tradition that they go out for food on Christmas Eve and it has been happening since before she was born AND when she was only 2 days old AND since she was 2 year old?! Which one is it Em? Literally can’t keep up with your own lies which you then film it and publish?? 😂😂😂 bleeping stupid

Thank you for doing the maths! It did seem bizarre to me. I’m not a regular swimmer but swam when I was younger and I’m normally one of the quickest in the pool, but I can’t do that speed consistently for even 15/20 mins so over an hour of it is just mad! She’d be swimming for GB at that pace 🤣

Reactions: 5
No problem at all, it had tickled me since barely 5 pages ago weren't we laughing at a video of her swimming in an outdoor pool with the grace of a brick and like it was for her life? And now she's closing in on an olympic qualifying time, we should send her name for scouts to check out 😂 Better than her usual lies I suppose!
I bet that's what being around her is like honestly, nothing is ever just a lovely experience or a nice swim or drive, it's got to be the something of dreams or she's going to be preparing her disaster story about how awful it was. Genuinely think she's got such a sad little life, and because she's not good at the work side, the whole thing is getting smaller and smaller.

• Haha
I’ve stumbled across this lady on TikTok, she irritates the hell out of me. A soho membership, how much is that costing? Plus she states on the TikTok video she drives a Range Rover sport, IN LONDON.

• Heart
Everything in her house looks so cramped and half arsed 🤣 does anyone know what area of London she lives in and how the f*ck she afforded it? Does she come from money?

Everything in her house looks so cramped and half arsed 🤣 does anyone know what area of London she lives in and how the f*ck she afforded it? Does she come from money?
I don't think she comes from money. I think she got lucky and a low mortgage rate. She will lease her car too.

Reactions: 7
I don’t get some of the comments on this thread about her fella not seeing his family on Christmas. Not everyone has picture perfect families some are awful. Only time I will stick up for him.

Most people could afford a property empire if they didn’t have to pay for anything else in their life. This bleep gets free food, cleaning services, hotel stays, dinners and drinks, clothes, holidays, cosmetics, toiletries, groceries….the list is endless.

Tesco value Em is a walking embodiment of all that is wrong with the influenza industry, the alleged lifestyle they have is not actually real. It’s all smoke and mirror and freebies because if all that was taken away she wouldn’t even be able to afford to rent a studio in London. The same goes for the rest of the freeloading influenza’s who pretend they are such girl bosses when all their life is leased, gifted or discounted.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.