Em Sheldon #13 Comments for clout under everyone’s pic, and wears clothes that she can’t zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every single ad has the same format to it - sitting or standing in front of that print and then clothes that get thrown on her or she clicks her fingers. Surely brands have to approve her videos and some must think the same as we do!?

I also really hate those skirts she always wears.

Reactions: 10
The reels are very stale now. Same old tit either jumping, clicking fingers or some weird photoshopped laptop screen stuff. She really is so off the mark with what people are wanting from content these days. Il

She keeps saying she’s not heard of Quidco before. Uhmm so you’ve been under a rock?! These cash back sites have been around for ten years now surely. It’s just Em only got paid to talk about it this week 😂

Reactions: 13
I actually really like the dress she wore to the opera, hilarious that she shockingly didn’t pay a penny for it! Very out of character for her…

Reactions: 3
Personally I think it highlights how damaged the ends are when straight.
Opera dress is nicer than any of the usual tat (like the garden office jump dress- sorry if anyone likes it but I think it makes her look like she’s trying to dress up like a child) but the whole situation where she’s never expressed interest in opera and gets yet another freebie to do something where she’s shared nothing more than the ad-able parts. Freddys story shared the pre event (where there were lots of influencers invited) and then an opinion on the opera. It’s not much but far more than Em.

And interesting to see that once again she’s got damp! Maybe my ignorance here because I’ve never dealt with damp in my years or renting/owning flats, is it common or is it her?

Reactions: 8
I think when she curls her hair she doesn’t brush it out and it looks almost too curly like ringlets. So a more relaxed wave / straighter would suit better. But I agree with Ok it does highlight her very damaged ends. Her hair is proper fried, she needs to chill on the bleach and hair tools.

Opera dress was nice but it was rented so assume a better high end brand? I can’t imagine her choosing to rent clothes though as she’s never expressed any interest in second hand clothes and even called that Chanel bag at Bicester village ‘battered’ because it was pre owned. She seems the sort to say ‘ew’ if something has been worn by someone else.

I saw the story about the damp, it wasn’t really clear though. If you have a leak through the roof, you’ll know because the water will start pissing in. My other though was it could be condensation. As they have the kitchen in that bit, if they don’t air the steam from cooking and have the heating on full blast it could be condensation forming on the glass and then creating mould in the corner (as opposed to water leaking in). I think she doesn’t really know much about home maintenance and some of this stuff she could investigate her self e.g. buy a ladder and get up and have a look rather than moan online!

Reactions: 5
Unless it was a gala night which is black tie, she’d have looked an absolute prat wearing that dress to the opera. She’s been watching too much Pretty Woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That pose ..ugh.....

snapshot.jpg

and should that dress be dragged all over the floor? lol... and her lips...:sick:

snapshot.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
ugh that pose, eye bleeping herself in the mirror again. It’s such an ugly pose as well.

interesting comments on tik tok! Is that her page or one for a brand?

I saw this photo on Twitter and though ew. More food in her gob and sucking her fingers 🤮 makes me feel ill. And that’s her friend that fantasises about living in the Cotswold as a kept woman. Bunch of loons.

23256D5A-55F0-4B7A-B8F5-A4C10EBEEEC9.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Her HAIR! 😂🤢 I have genuinely never seen anyone that dyes their hair blonde take such terrible care - it looks like straw!
Also lol at the skims dress, defo not meant to hit the floor like that, she looks like she's too busy thinking she looks hot to care

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.