Em Sheldon #13 Comments for clout under everyone’s pic, and wears clothes that she can’t zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she look like someone in their 50s who has had plastic surgery that makes their face look like it is melting? 🫠😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh she’s so gross and grubby - you can tell she didn’t wash before going in the hot tub as that foam shouldn’t be there, happens when you get in with product on you. Would not want to be getting in there after her 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Ugh that’s grim. I can imagine a tide of gym sweat, fake tan and cheap body lotion foaming around in that hot tub. I know she’s being paid but going to stay in a hotel in your own city seems weird.

Em is crying on Twitter that insta is down and lost followers. I’m hearing they have deleted bots so all the influencers crying are outting themselves as buying bots!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Looks like she’s having to hold this dress together at the back here. And then there are no photos of her actually wearing it out to dinner. Another dress that doesn’t fit I guess. Or she orders tit loads of clothes, takes photos trying them on and then returns them all.

5D989FA9-BCB1-4037-92E8-E656D7B2EFA2.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Sorry, coming from way back in the past so just seeing this now and it has made me mad!! She keeps talking about things 'not being fair' on the dog - what's not fair is a dog being passed from pillar to post on a whim so that it has no idea where its actual home is. I'm not militant on this subject and I don't believe you have to be chained to home 24/7 to give a dog a great life but taking on a dog is a huge change in lifestyle and as a responsible owner you have to be willing to make compromises (and if you love your pet you should be happy to do so). It's truly nothing more than an accessory to her. What's worse is these 'trips abroad' that prevent her caring for the dog are more than pointless, just consume consume consume and nothing of benefit being brought to anyone. She is totally unsuitable for pet ownership...entitled, selfish and thick.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Does she ever actually do shopping? Constantly seems to be getting zapp orders or whatever

Reactions: 8
Em is that person at work who thinks they are tit hot but never get promoted because everyone knows how rubbish they are but they've been there so long that the redundancy would be too much. How can she still be going when she has literally not grown in 10 years? Has she no pride?! She doesn't even get ads anymore. Her videos are all over the place. Talking about timeless style (lol) and saying that she isn't a trend follower yet making entire videos devoted to trend pieces (uggs/skims/adanola hoodies). Advertising some unknown brand of leather jacket saying that she 'used to buy a new one every year' when literally a couple of videos ago she is banging on (again) about her all saints jacket and how she's had it for years. Is she thick? Can she not keep track of the shite she spews? Why does she describe everything as a second skin? Does anyone want their clothes and shoes to feel like skin?!

Ordering in two chocolates when you live in a city and could walk to the shops in minutes is quite frankly gross behaviour. Especially when she constantly boasts about her SnAcK cUpBoard and how full it is! Its actually amusing to see how many brands she tags on the daily only to get nothing back in the way of sponsorship or brand partnerships!

And who is going to stay at hotels round the corner from their homes during a cost of living crisis?! She just can't get it right can she.

Anyway, she amuses me. Keep going Em :LOL: ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Has anyone seen her latest TikTok (tikky 🤢)? She goes to the Pret Christmas menu launch and can barely understand a word she is saying as she talks so fast. There were a lot of comments underneath about the lack of veggie/vegan options - turns out Em just didn’t actually pay attention to the food there as the ‘salmon’ & ‘beef’ were in fact veggie options. She literally has one job. And she can’t even get it right. Definition of a sloppy, lazy, half arsed effort.
CBE92F4D-359F-446C-B7EA-CD37D7FEC7A3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone know where this new coat is from as I quite like it but don’t want to go anywhere near and aff link… x

Hasn’t this girl been broken into like 3 times, yet she openly stated yesterday she went out and left her back doors wide open?! Wtaf who does that. She sounds like a walking insurance scam 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Why is she everywhere. I don’t follow her but she is on all my social

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she go on instagram to ask really idiotic questions? Like the fridge has been off is the food ok? Your an adult work it out yourself or Google it

I know, it’s so ridiculous that she asks these questions online. Like maybe smell and check the items to see if they are ok? How did she manage to get a mortgage or buy insurance if she can’t work out when food is off. I would hate to appear so stupid.
And now shilling a bed for a dog that comes and stays six times a year 😂

Reactions: 12
She’s so desperate to make it seem like people are booking Singapore because of her, absolute bullshit. If someone wasn’t already going there’s zero way her content inspired them, because it was crap and barely showed Singapore. She’s such a twit.

Reactions: 12
She’s so desperate to make it seem like people are booking Singapore because of her, absolute bullshit. If someone wasn’t already going there’s zero way her content inspired them, because it was crap and barely showed Singapore. She’s such a twit.
She must have a weekly alarm reminder to message herself that, so she can say how glad she is people are using her recs.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know, it’s so ridiculous that she asks these questions online. Like maybe smell and check the items to see if they are ok? How did she manage to get a mortgage or buy insurance if she can’t work out when food is off. I would hate to appear so stupid.
And now shilling a bed for a dog that comes and stays six times a year 😂
Hahaha duck she is such a juvenile little twit, she definitely has some sort of stunted development and her mind is stuck at a 17 year old. Describing things about the fridge “adulting” or anything for that matter, and saying that putting your clothes horse by the radiator in winter is a “hack” 😂 groundbreaking. Also we know she will 100% *not* be organising that laundry neatly in a sec, or ever

524D6462-EF2E-49CC-9E99-7920326D3910.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It is absolutely not a ‘hack’ if it’s a well known, sensible process/activity.
Putting a washing rack in front of a radiator is hardly revolutionary, just common sense that everyone knows.
Genuinely baffled that she is happy to broadcast how stupid and thick she is. I would be ashamed.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She really is stunted in both intelligence and emotionally/socially.

She has no grasp on what people want to see. She doesn’t understand how inappropriate and weird it is to comment under EVERY single c list celebrities Instagram posts.

She’s just a really weird human being in general.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Hahaha duck she is such a juvenile little twit, she definitely has some sort of stunted development and her mind is stuck at a 17 year old. Describing things about the fridge “adulting” or anything for that matter, and saying that putting your clothes horse by the radiator in winter is a “hack” 😂 groundbreaking. Also we know she will 100% *not* be organising that laundry neatly in a sec, or ever

View attachment 1701273
This is so embarrassing, every time I think she's hit the floor she shows that she can be even worse at her job.
"Ignore my airing skills" - it's not a skill and putting it near a radiator isn't a hack. These words actually mean something. & if you're about to organise it maybe wait the 10 seconds before taking a photo to post, surely?! The peach thing on the left looks like a badly hung thong LOL she's an absolute state, scruffy girl.
Does she think literally anyone else isn't aware that clothes dry faster near to a source of heat? What's next, a washing up hack that water is wet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.