Em Sheldon #13 Comments for clout under everyone’s pic, and wears clothes that she can’t zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god, she’s got an American staying with her and the ‘when I lived in Canada’ nonsense has started 🤣

took her and lodger a day to put up the white laundry box… and it doesn’t fit in the space haha
Has she ever lived in Canada before?

It’s so bleeping weird that she uses her other accounts to comment on her own posts. What a sad bastard. Commenting away like she’s another person entirely. Her life is SO WEIRD.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Her poses always bug me.

1666032967171.png

and weird lol... it's always been her dream to put pumpkins outside her door?! 🤷‍♀️

1666033102296.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s so boring, all these dinners she goes out for and can you think of anyone that’d have less to say for 2 whole hours?

Reactions: 5
Yes I bet you’d love upstairs windows Em love. Because in your ground floor flat you don’t have any 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The volume of beauty products she’s accepted as ad pr lately is absolutely wild. Where on earth does it go? She looks the same every day, hard to imagine she’s using any of it.

also I get everyone’s being impacted by the cost of living situation to varying degrees but it’s making me roll my eyes to see her talking about not using a drier to save cash so close to her brags about how affordable luxury items she gets for free are/posting new outfit hauls. If your budget is tight, luxury items aren’t affordable or priorities, the trips aren’t affordable or relatable, the hauls of v similar items from 2 shops aren’t affordable or logical.

Reactions: 10
The volume of beauty products she’s accepted as ad pr lately is absolutely wild. Where on earth does it go? She looks the same every day, hard to imagine she’s using any of it.

also I get everyone’s being impacted by the cost of living situation to varying degrees but it’s making me roll my eyes to see her talking about not using a drier to save cash so close to her brags about how affordable luxury items she gets for free are/posting new outfit hauls. If your budget is tight, luxury items aren’t affordable or priorities, the trips aren’t affordable or relatable, the hauls of v similar items from 2 shops aren’t affordable or logical.
Maybe she sells it but she used to have that wardrobe with like 300 lipsticks in so idk if she just hoards it. She definitely doesn’t donate it as she would have mentioned

Reactions: 6
Her face looks such a weird colour in that story, and that pose is v odd. She almost looks like he's holding up a cardboard cutout, except the wrinkles in the bottom of her dress prove its actually her. She's so beige with the blonde hair, beige dress, tan boots.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Going on about drying her washing again.
This girl is happy to milk freebies left right and centre but is too tight to put her drier on? Clearly on the beg for a heated drier or dehumidifier as no one can be this clueless about drying washing And needing people to recommend things she’s can clearly Google. She has a bloody garden too so just put a damn line up like everyone else??
Can only imagine how damp and grubby her flat is. Bet it stinks as she never even opens windows up, guests sleeping on the sofa and a dog in the kitchen. Meanwhile her clothes take up a whole bedroom. 😂🤣🤣 what a horrible ming she is.

Reactions: 11
Shes a stupid divvy. Just hang it outside. If there's no rain out it goes. If its not finished I lay it on top of my electric blanket for 45 mins lol warms by bed too.

I typically love all dogs but that Maple looks disgusting. Just as grubby as Em.

She should get a dehumidifier if she can't get washing to dry.

Why do I think this account is Em? Lmao

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
That Self care snob account is her friend called Betsy, some American girl that’s living in London but doesn’t seem like they meet up much. So maybe not friends after all. Seems she’s obsessed with a fantasy life of marrying a rich English man and living in the country and not working. I don’t know how old she is, but Christ grow up. Nothing worse than women who are begging for a man to pay for them, bleeping tragic. Em and all her mates are really weird, living cosplay fake lives on line. It’s mad.

Her new video on luxury basics is LOL. Talk about cheugy fashion. Only the ugg minis are on trend and you’d argue they are not an investment piece as uggs were out of fashion for quite a while. So not sure if they are a one season wonder or not. Otherwise things like the Gucci belt and Burberry scarf looked quite dated now. I mean obviously wear what you want, but an influencer is meant to be showing latest trends and styles and her style is just awful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Her posts are chaos. She can’t lay things out or write coherently. Everything is so messy and horrible looking.

She does this pathetic game of pretending to have a problem, ask for ‘recs’ then aff link the recs. All to get money off people that click them.

Reactions: 9
Going on about drying her washing again.
This girl is happy to milk freebies left right and centre but is too tight to put her drier on? Clearly on the beg for a heated drier or dehumidifier as no one can be this clueless about drying washing And needing people to recommend things she’s can clearly Google. She has a bloody garden too so just put a damn line up like everyone else??
Can only imagine how damp and grubby her flat is. Bet it stinks as she never even opens windows up, guests sleeping on the sofa and a dog in the kitchen. Meanwhile her clothes take up a whole bedroom. 😂🤣🤣 what a horrible ming she is.
A girl that can very clearly afford to put her heating on 24/7 yet is on instagram moaning about it being expensive. Read the room Em… not cool that someone in your position is moaning about this. I’d have a tiny bit more respect if she didn’t grab every single freebie thrown her way. Same freebies that families struggling should have (food, product, free cleaning service) but that’s an old record now isn’t it, seen so many years of selfishness and she’s yet to change

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.