Em Sheldon #13 Comments for clout under everyone’s pic, and wears clothes that she can’t zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never posted on here before I’m sooooo glad everyone else can see through her BS, the most annoying content creator ever. She’s so rude on tiktok when you point out his expensive things are.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry slightly off topic (f1) but…..
imagine liking this ‘take’ as well 😶 anyone knows what happened last year knows it was right Max didn’t get to celebrate his wdc in peace. Because it was a farce. Of course Em doesn’t have a clue so is liking whatever bullshit.
But love that she’s continuing to make a fool of herself
AC221B45-5CB8-4C84-A1B7-16010C2E9A05.jpeg

Never posted on here before I’m sooooo glad everyone else can see through her BS, the most annoying content creator ever. She’s so rude on tiktok when you point out his expensive things are.
She is definitely a rude cow. I don’t have tik tok but it’s interesting a lot of the insta huns don’t get an easy ride over there. She expects everyone to fawn over her tit content then behaves like a brat. Her downfall can’t come soon enough

Reactions: 9
Let’s not beat about the bush….she’s a bleep. A entitled, greedy, over privileged bleep who behaves like she’s such a nice person but has conspired to have people fired, has tagged people’s employers when she doesn’t like a comment and loves to lie and play the victim.

Karma is a witch and I can’t wait to see her knocked down a peg or three.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Weird posing, too tight and ill fitting again, looks weird with her dragging the 2nd dress on the ground under her feet. No it does not make me want to buy the dresses.

1665321135642.png

1665321231888.png

1665321318952.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Do the ASA actually do anything if someone is reported? If she’s 2 stories where that bedding is undeclared as an ad but it is declared on another is she just told to delete the undisclosed or something?
And lol won’t name skims til she can find herself an aff link 😂

Reactions: 6
Let’s not beat about the bush….she’s a bleep. A entitled, greedy, over privileged bleep who behaves like she’s such a nice person but has conspired to have people fired, has tagged people’s employers when she doesn’t like a comment and loves to lie and play the victim.

I seem to recall a few of her peers from school / where she is from commenting on here a while ago that she was a really nasty piece of work when she was younger.

Reactions: 14
Em is literally the most basic of witches. She has no personality. Nothing at all. She is not interested in anything other than herself and getting things for free. And more people are wising up to her.

Its because of this that she comes across as so inauthentic. I remember after she advertised that disgusting weetabix drinks, she posted a few stories of her travelling saying she was carrying them along with her. But of course after a week or so that's it, never seen again. I mean what happened to the slimfast breakfasts? The maple syrup she advertised? I'm sure she's advertised CBD supplements, collagen supplements. All gone. Because she's a massive fraud and she just can't keep up with her own fake reality. It will be the same for F1. She's pretending now as she knows people are onto her but soon enough she'll be onto the next thing.

The biggest fools are the people who give her these opportunities.

Nothing is ever good enough for her. Anywhere she goes, she has to bang on about going back, bringing lodger boy, going with her other fake friends. She knows the value of nothing and that's why she can never just appreciate while its happening. She always has to be thinking about how to do it again, how to do it 'better'. Notice that in relation to the Singapore trip, the word she keeps using is 'grateful'. Its because she knows that there are far more deserving people than her.

And how clear is it that the hotel they were put in was tit! Not one shot of the room...which highlights her inauthenticity once again. All she does is say that they were MEANT to stay somewhere else!

The trips are literally all she has now. That and making videos about old items she has (HOW MANY VIDEOS ABOUT bleeping ALL SAINTS JACKETS AND GUCCI BELTS!) and gifted items like advent calendars. No one wants her advertising their brand because she is a skanky mank. Nothing about her is polished or aspirational. She is just a massive joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Her OOTD today....don't even know where to begin. The dress with the uggs 😭😭🤣🤣 The ill-fitting coat sloppily tied...

She always looks god awful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She's dog rough and has no class or care for any of her garments. I'd love to be a fly on the wall when she's packing for a trip

Reactions: 15
I bet it’s carnage. Worn stuff, not washed for weeks shoved in a case with manky fake tan stains. All polyester so it’s reeking and disgusting. Her make up brushes probably not been washed for three years

Her nasely, pretentious, up herself snooty voice when she goes shopping at Bicester Village and says “omg yes, so cute, double flap channel, I love”…. Then hops over to the next item “omg I love it’s soooo cuteeee”…. “I have this in another colour, so niiiiiiiso cuteee”
Everything is *so cute* then proceeds to buy nothing.
she grabs the bags, shoes, scarves and immediately turns it around to look at the price. If she is *oh so rich* as she likes to make out then she wouldn’t be turning it over before she’s barely looked at it for the price. And she can keep the “I’m doing it for my tiktokys or whatever she calls tiktok, or her Insta/youtube followers”. because no. You’re doing it because you like to pretend you can afford it and you can’t.

I can’t stand listening to her shopping and calling everything so niiiiceee so cuteeeee all the time & the way she says it is SO ARROGANT. Like no. Take yourself down a peg or two.

the world does not revolve around designer sh*t - and walking around with a pompous little attitude as if you are so posh, so much better than anyone else, just because you can afford designer is not only extremely off putting to anyone who watches your video but must be insufferable to be around.
I watch a few luxury YouTubers, by that I mean like inthefrow - some wouldn’t even put her in that category just because she’s so down to earth, has soooo many designer pieces or being dressed by designers yet doesn’t brag about it or come off as conceited.

Can you imagine Em getting fitted by high fashion designers during fashion week? I swear her conceited arrogant meter would burst.

ugh. I cannot staaaaand her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Usually just a lurker but I had to comment with these stats because this is absolutely hilarious. All those followers and that’s all she can get for engagement.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

B0DF4338-2397-4C7F-B707-C6DDE6FE2638.jpeg
1DB5AD4D-1A55-46D2-87FB-C2096809ABDB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.