Em Sheldon #13 Comments for clout under everyone’s pic, and wears clothes that she can’t zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t see how ambiguously-employed Lodger is going to pay for a ring that size 🤣 unless she’s hoping she will get it for free from the brand?! Maybe if it’s made from glass instead of diamond

Did you all see the other day how hard she was patting herself on the back about her giveaway? And she said she did loads around Christmas and during Covid?!?! I don’t remember one giveaway, but I remember her hoarding lots of freebies. Maybe she means the food she got for free and left for her builders. I don’t know how she can get up every day and look herself in the mirror. Haven’t watched the body shop video yet, but sounds like an utter disgrace. If I put out something that bad at work and had people tell me it needs improving I’d be mortified.

Reactions: 16
Brands that care about sustainability and social issues shouldn’t be anywhere near Em, she stands for nothing but the influencer ad aff grift.

Saying she doesn’t want an expensive engagement ring but has a Pinterest board of expensive rings for inspo is just her trying to frame herself in a luxury lifestyle as usual- it’s giving “£10k isn’t that much money to me” vibes, while we all know she makes her money on shilling £23 dresses (made by companies that pay workers pennies, coming full circle to brands that care about social issues).

I’m still surprised she’s able to afford her mortgage on her single income when her engagement is where it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her turnover was £350+k last year so for the moment easily, but that will start to change in the coming years.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Her turnover was £350+k last year so for the moment easily, but that will start to change in the coming years.
Sickening. She posts crappy affiliate links and videos with barely any views. Where does the income come from?

Sickening. She posts crappy affiliate links and videos with barely any views. Where does the income come from?
Probably from cookies people have unknowingly got on their devices from clicking her links.

Holy tit I massively misread her account in that case - I thought the fig included assets (like the part of the mortgage paid off). Bloody hell.
It's definitely the long lasting cookies!

Reactions: 2
That post she’s made saying ‘our dogs reaction when we hug’ 😂😂 she’s really still out there pretending her mums dog is hers 💀

The fact that body shop sent her more freebies after that atrocious video shows you why a tit influencer like shel boy can make £350k a year. The only way to change it is to not buy from such brands. I’m not a body shop regular these days anyway, but definitely won’t be bothering buying Xmas presents from them this year

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s so random that she’s going on about him proposing. He honestly acts like he hates her 😆 I doubt it’s happening any time soon.

Just seen she’s deleted the negative comment on how Body Shop video 😆

Reactions: 11
The posts about engagement rings are cringe. I mean she obviously is bothered if she’s created a Pinterest page FFS. He seems so lazy, I think she would end up planning the engagement and filming it and pretending to act shocked. It would be hilarious.

Was only a matter of time before she deleted the comment. Good job we have the receipts here 😜

I ended up writing to Body Shop about how pointless it is to use influencers that don't align to company values. I doubt they give a tit for feedback but I do shop there mostly for easy xmas gifts (and my sister is a big fan of a few of their collections) and it's forcing me away from that.

Nothing Em does is sustainable, even items that for anyone else are bought to last are replaced within 3 months. Throwing products around definitely makes it clear to me she's no plans to use them, who cares if a container breaks if it's not high end enough for her anyway?, but the thing that really got under my skin with this is that she has absolutely NOTHING to say when it comes to social causes at all... like what on earth do they think people shop at the Body Shop for? There are so many alternatives for the products themselves, there was meant to be some kind of integrity to their business model but no wonder they are struggling when it's being made obvious that it's not genuine. Just grim.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The posts about engagement rings are cringe. I mean she obviously is bothered if she’s created a Pinterest page FFS. He seems so lazy, I think she would end up planning the engagement and filming it and pretending to act shocked. It would be hilarious.

Was only a matter of time before she deleted the comment. Good job we have the receipts here 😜
You can bet your life that if it happens there will be, by pure chance, a pro camera crew and post-production house, there to film the proposal. Slick Hollywood production.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Big lol at the most recent insta post about being back in Leeds. Why does she flick her hair out 3 times in 5 seconds?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Big lol at the most recent insta post about being back in Leeds. Why does she flick her hair out 3 times in 5 seconds?
I have a theory that the hair flick is a hint of insecurity that comes through, like a tick 😂. Thinks it makes her look cool but it is what a 12 year old would do.

The hair flicks and the leg kicks are her involuntary ticks! I mean she even does a stupid kick in the dumb hugging front of (her mums) dog

Reactions: 5
As if someone asked her for a link for “a summer drink I can order online and enjoy at home” then she just so happens to have an aff link hahahahahaha she doesn’t even try to hide that she asks herself things so she can aff link it. NOBODY is asking anything that specific

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She liked everyone comment that bullshitted her saying she looked good in the swimsuit, and I have attached the pics she put of herself on Twitter but she made sure she didn’t crop out the DM calling her legs long and lean and a blonde beauty 😂😂😂😂 bleeping hell. Em is desperate for any attention to her even the bad is good, she’s also desperate for people to tell her she looks good. She’s very insecure in her thoughts and looks.
Woah woah woah back up Shel boy is in the DM???

As if someone asked her for a link for “a summer drink I can order online and enjoy at home” then she just so happens to have an aff link hahahahahaha she doesn’t even try to hide that she asks herself things so she can aff link it. NOBODY is asking anything that specific
Her life is a joke! Begging for free tit constantly. Always getting negative comments on her content cos it’s so shite. Making up questions from “followers” so she can shill her aff link products. Pretending to have lived in Canada. Pretending that dog is hers. Pretending she’s from a posher part of leeds. Convincing herself that lodger is gonna propose anytime soon.

Give it up babe.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How do we know this? I would have guessed way less!
I was having a look at this on companies house and there is no way in hell she earned that amount of money. I think she bought her house/flat through her business as a company asset and that’s why the “assets” part is so high!

there is no way she’s earning that amount of money

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.