Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bookworm1210

YES!!
because it would be free and she’s not selective.
It’s actual cringe that she’s bragging about an ad trip where she was basically a plus one with Emily Canham. Which means Emily got paid but Em didn’t 😂
the payment was the trip!

Reactions: 1

Lechat

VIP Member
Good sleuthing everyone. I reckon we could be on to something here. I cannot wait if she’s been gifted a trip to the F1, it will be a car crash. And f1 community will not appreciate some idiot being gifted a trip over someone into the sport

I’m blocked so I haven’t seen stories, is she being vague about where she’s going? Emily Valentine/Style Lobster was trying to get on a Singapore flight and said Em had messaged her saying she was going there too for the F1. Hope she’s not been gifted the whole trip as you can guarantee she doesn’t have a clue about the sport.
I look at Emily’s account and can’t see this mentioned? Emily is talking about flying into to Bali as well….

this comment by Josie suggests she might be going too? Worth keeping an eye on!

Attachments

Last edited:

rosenbug14

Her latest reel about begging him for a ring and a baby. Call it a joke all you want Em but it’s clear you are desperate!!
No surprise she was up Tommy fury’s arse for the fight last night. Her tweets were posted on the mollie Mae thread as people were like wtf.
She’s not even done it right! It’s just so awkward and weird

Bumblebea123

Hello all, never watched her vlogs before and I’m trying to work out where the accent is from? I’m hearing northern but also Australian? Can someone enlighten me?

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
Thing with Em is she puts on the posh accent but stuff like grammar gives her away as she writes how she really speaks. I’ve noticed it with loads of stuff, generally her copy is awful and waffly anyway!

omg the new print was hilarious. What look is she going for because I don’t get it at all.

She also said she met her friend in New York in Canada (so known each other for ages) but then on another post said she didn’t find her current friends until late twenties…. So which is it? She lies about everything.
The scarf was meant to be a present from Matt unless she lied and pretended it was from him? He seems tight so she probably had to buy it herself!
In fairness, I’ve had partners like that. I used to have to email links to an ex before my birthday and Christmas so he could pick from it 😂 Annoying that he had no original ideas but better than the chopping board I received one year 😂😂

• Haha

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
She liked everyone comment that bullshitted her saying she looked good in the swimsuit, and I have attached the pics she put of herself on Twitter but she made sure she didn’t crop out the DM calling her legs long and lean and a blonde beauty 😂😂😂😂 fucking hell. Em is desperate for any attention to her even the bad is good, she’s also desperate for people to tell her she looks good. She’s very insecure in her thoughts and looks.
Woah woah woah back up Shel boy is in the DM???