Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dr Karen Kim

Are you Em? Lol. This seems like exactly how she responds to comments that are critical of her on youtube.
If you looked at my other posts you’d know I wasn’t! I just felt a bit bad for her, shit when you lose a family member.

Reactions: 2

Lechat

VIP Member
I would say no. They follow each other on insta but no evidence of interaction on social media for a long time and no evidence they meet up

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
The tone of that primer is so wrong for her. She has pink undertones so she needs a rosy primer - not a gold one that’s more suited to olive skin.

And her skin looks dehydrated. Like a smoker’s skin.
Qq: is she smoking? She lost a little weight in the last year and given her diet (that we see) she should definitely be going in the opposite direction.

oksobasically

Her turnover was £350+k last year so for the moment easily, but that will start to change in the coming years.
Holy shit I massively misread her account in that case - I thought the fig included assets (like the part of the mortgage paid off). Bloody hell.
It's definitely the long lasting cookies!

oksobasically

Her new reels are her proving her purchases we were all thinking she wouldn’t buy. Self portrait dresses and Louboutins where she can’t even cut a reel to look like she can balance in them 😂😂 she’s so embarrassing

Reactions: 1

thelittlepeach

I don’t know if this has been mentioned already, but i just watched that bicester village documentary that was on channel 5 and i think Em and Matt are in it walking past the camera. At about 41 mins

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
The gym is a single entity rather than a plural, so it’s correct to say “my gym does a CrossFit class” or “my gym has a pool”. I don’t think you’d find many people who’d do that differently to be honest!

When we’re referring to a named company, we often view it as a group of people and so will apply the plural verb form. So we’d say, for example, “HSBC are a large organisation”. It’s not a hard and fast rule, and it tends to depend on whether we informally see a firm as just a firm or as a collective of people.
So Em was wrong! Should’ve known :ROFLMAO: Thank you!

• Haha

oksobasically

She’s already got one of the sweatshirts in a different colour I think so maybe would spend that. However, she’s a cheap dress slinger so I can’t imagine she’s spending that much on a self portrait dress unless it’s with a view to return it immediately after taking photos in it like seems to be the case with any non freebie. Or only wearing in content so it can be a business expense for her taxes.

Also I just caught up on the rest of the thread I’d missed and I’d think no chance to Em being on onlyfans lol. there’s no internal search feature on the site, all traffic is self driven and em doesn’t get the regular engagement with over 100k followers. She’s not likely to be willing to set up a separate profile anywhere and build an audience from scratch because it’d be too much work for her distinct lack of skill. More than anything else though I think she wouldn’t be there because she likes to think she’s better than everyone, she’s above onlyfans in the same way she’s above a more typical job, above doing any of her own diy, above paying for her own holidays/dinners/experiences etc.