Em Sheldon #13 Comments for clout under everyone’s pic, and wears clothes that she can’t zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest TikTok just came up on my FYP unfortunately and the comments…

This is her job and she can’t even get the restaurant name correct…
CBE4C99E-9F9C-4278-A5C9-D3860D04314C.jpeg

Stanley Tucci ‘what’s that’ 😂
005DAE3C-728B-4C77-BD0D-EBCBED4C4889.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Is there any explicable reason why when referring to her friends, uses their nationality to define them?! My Scottish friend, Canadian friend, Parisian friend?! duck sake give it a rest. Are their only defining features they’re bloody regional demographic?! bleeping weirdo

Reactions: 22
Is there any explicable reason why when referring to her friends, uses their nationality to define them?! My Scottish friend, Canadian friend, Parisian friend?! duck sake give it a rest. Are their only defining features they’re bloody regional demographic?! bleeping weirdo
She likes to make herself look ✨ international ✨ pretending she has friends ALL over the world. Normal people just say I have my pals over and leave it at that..
Feel like she always has some weird point to prove in everything she posts

Reactions: 15
tit - she better watch - the cheek filler looks like it’s melting already.
truly - it’s hard to think of someone with so little going for them then old EmShellyShell

Why is she writing words under posts? Is this her trying to come up in searches on insta?
It looks so beggy as well as looking really odd.

224AF1E9-A106-47B0-BDF8-0F1C1F73DBBD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Honestly hate how she picks the dog up just for a photo. That dog is far too big for being lifted like that

Hahah it’s funny so many people come across her and immediately dislike her content. No wonder she cannot grow her account .

All this Bicester content is yawn. And she’s saying she liked a bag there but then found it cheaper online… great ad for Bicester Village! Basically it’s overpriced even though it’s meant to be discounted. Hilariously bad content again

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If there was any doubt that EmShel buys her followers - I had a count of this posts likes and she’s only getting 100!

• Wow
everything she does just winds me up. Why would you fill 2 baths?! Even if she is gonna get her mum in the one next to her, why so full?!? She’s so wasteful!!!! All just to get a picture or video - in her head, that’s success! A picture of her in a “dreamy” bath that she didn’t have to pay for. When is this tit going to end?!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
She's vile. Trying to look aspirational with her mum taking videos of her in the bath after ordering enough food for 6 people most of which will probably end up in the bin. All while banging on about her ailments, how she doesn't sleep enough, her tooth hurts, she needs to look after herself, blah blah blah with an aff ad for bleeping vitamins thrown in. A mess. What actually is the point of all of this? How can her mum sit by and watch her making such a fool of herself?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Just so wasteful isn’t it. Running two baths for the gram.
Meanwhile her tooth is rotting in her head and she won’t pay to get it fixed. Madness.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.