Em Sheldon #13 Comments for clout under everyone’s pic, and wears clothes that she can’t zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe she shoddiness of those photos. She’s holding the back together the whole time. How the duck can you try shill something if you don’t show it properly? She may as well have shown it on a hanger.

she’s a joke.

Reactions: 7
Sloppy shel! That black lace dress looks to be a shift dress which tend to be looser on the waist, so not sure why she is holding it in.
She seems to have an obsession with making all her clothes as tight as possible. Sometimes sizing up or going oversized looks more classy.
those Louboutins look dated now as well.

she’s been keeping tags on stuff for a while now. She doesn’t care, or even try and hide her behaviour. She clearly gets enough aff link money to not have to change or do anything better

Reactions: 11
Sloppy shel! That black lace dress looks to be a shift dress which tend to be looser on the waist, so not sure why she is holding it in.
She seems to have an obsession with making all her clothes as tight as possible. Sometimes sizing up or going oversized looks more classy.
those Louboutins look dated now as well.
Yeah I noticed her doing that a while back. You’re right, it does seem like an obsession - probably linked to how everything she buys has to be a 6 or XS. Seems a little unhealthy.

EEB4DDB7-17B7-472A-9E9C-ED1A1B4D843C.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Yeah I noticed her doing that a while back. You’re right, it does seem like an obsession - probably linked to how everything she buys has to be a 6 or XS. Seems a little unhealthy.

View attachment 1752333
She really hasn’t kept up with fashion / style moving on in general. People no longer want skin tight clothes, they want comfort and movement. She’s stuck in 2016 fashion it’s embarrassing 💀

Reactions: 12
Definitely not making me want to buy the earrings. It also irks me with the glasses always halfway down the nose :ROFLMAO::sick:

1669242183735.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I couldn’t see the earrings for the tangled earphones!

Does she understand it’s like 2 degrees in Norway and will probably be colder in December. How is a synthetic jumper dress going to keep someone warm? Need thermals ffs. She doesn’t exactly pick out helpful or nice things. All she cares about is dropping 50 aff links across the day so she can max her earnings

Attachments

Reactions: 4
If Em wasn't on PR companies contact list then I doubt she would get sent many products or be invited to events. She got lucky. Think of it, most influencers that have been around as long as she has normally have their own product range or product come out by now. She isn't successful. In regards to influencers she's like a QVC standard, shilling shite affiliate links.
With the current recession and cut backs going on, she will likely be on the list of people that pr companies cut off.

Reactions: 9
QVC is absolutely right. Flogging low budget goods is all she’s fit for.

I have an acquaintance who was a presenter on that channel many years ago and the similarities between her and Yorkshire’s finest is uncanny.

Reactions: 7
What is this?! Why does she think that this is going to make anyone click the link. The blurring around her waist is so obvious. No mention of what brand she's shilling (standard practice for shoddy shady Shel) and she looks like a blow up sex doll.

Dreadful.
Anyone else notice she’s using lots of really old photos for affiliate linking brands? Like the gym shark photo is really old she clearly doesn’t wear their stuff as she went to the gym today and could have put a gym shark outfit on??

I still think she sells a lot of stuff she gets gifted for free hence needing to use old photos

I’m still convinced she doesn’t have eyes. She can’t possibly look at that photo and think it’s good content/she looks nice? Especially compared to some of her “peers”. It’s laughable! Not only is she sucking in beyond belief, she’s photoshopped it too.

Sad sad sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.