Em Sheldon #13 Comments for clout under everyone’s pic, and wears clothes that she can’t zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her tweets about Tommy as so weird, asking how much he will earn etc.
Mollie Mae is who Em wishes she was but will never be.

Reactions: 6
Her selfridges vlog “*gasps at CHANEL’s display* why have they not done the bag up? Are they trying to make CHANEL street style?!”
Honestly, go and bang your head against a wall you Boohoo babe. I despair.

Lol her exciting news is a promo for Now TV invoking go karting. But she ManiFesTeD it guys because she tweeted about F1 once in 2014 and was the hanger on with Josie on a trip to the F1. Give it a rest.
10 years of being a you tuber to get to a 100k. Embarrassing. she uploaded a video into 2013. there’s people that started two years ago that got 100k subs already

Reactions: 9
That 2014 one tweet she’s ever done about the F1 is the biggest reach I’ve ever ever seen 😂😂😂 embarrassing

Reactions: 10
It’s so cringe. A tweet about watching the F1 nearly ten years ago is not the same manifesting going to a race or working in F1. F1 fans are usually quite hardcore so they will see through this bullshit. They know the real people who have grafted to work in the sport and are now getting genuine opportunities rather than grifters.
Em was just invited by Now tv to promote their service and try and get people to sign up. It’s embarrassing she is making out it’s something else

• Heart
Her selfridges vlog “*gasps at CHANEL’s display* why have they not done the bag up? Are they trying to make CHANEL street style?!”
Honestly, go and bang your head against a wall you Boohoo babe. I despair.
Oh my god this vlog was unbearable, she's so awful. The voice! Picking up a £400 Harmur dress and saying Nasty Gal did one just like it but with a bow, lol
The whole trip was so bleeping embarrassing viewing I definitely cant watch the whole dull/cringe lot. She wants to touch everything, she loves everything, she's going to buy everything, she already has something just like it (LOL). She saw it in Harrods and ALWAYS forgets Chanel is upstairs in Selfridges, she's really really trying to come across as something she's not and it's so pathetic.

It sounds like she's found her new angle of buying things and renting them out though, maybe the aff link clicks are dropping off a bit and this is how she's planning to keep up with the Jones'. She'll do anything but work.

Reactions: 12
Yeah she really seems to think she’s Richie Rich doesn’t she, but the vibe aint vibing. She’s always ‘just bought’ or is buying something hexpensive and yet we never see it 🤔🤔 Made in Chelsea she is not.

Is she trying to change her accent? Cause certain words just sound really clipped and unnatural, and i’ve never heard anyone english talk like that before no matter where abouts in the country they’re from.

Also i know when she’s vlogging she’s talking to the camera but she just talks AT the viewer rather than to the viewer, there’s so much waffle and she never just stops for a second to take a breath.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
How have their parents/families only just met when they’ve been together for years?!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
How have their parents/families only just met when they’ve been together for years?!
I know! They have been together for 8 years. You think they would have encountered each other at least once in all that time. They all live in the same country. Whatever.

Sounds like they’ve managed not to meet for 8 years but now Shel Boy needed some content it was worth making it happen. What a weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Glad our F1 fan is posting aff links during the opening race of the year …

I know! They have been together for 8 years. You think they would have encountered each other at least once in all that time. They all live in the same country. Whatever.

I found this SO strange my in laws and parents live 5 hours away from each other we’ve been together 5 years and they’ve met 3 times and I thought that was really bad!! Maybe she’s hoping he asks her parents if he can marry her 😂

• Haha
Oh my god. Her instagram stories it sounds like she’s his mum! Not only is she financing his life but she’s litrally having to hire a cleaner because he sounds like a teenager. I kind of feel sorry for her she’s gone so far with him and probably feels like she can’t get out but he’s a man child.

Oh my god. Her instagram stories it sounds like she’s his mum! Not only is she financing his life but she’s litrally having to hire a cleaner because he sounds like a teenager. I kind of feel sorry for her she’s gone so far with him and probably feels like she can’t get out but he’s a man child.
They both act like children so they're suited. He looks like a pompous asshole and I've thought that since the beginning. It's like they're both stuck at the age her blogging took off.
---
They remind of Sharpay and Ryan from high school musical... Both tacky af.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.