Em Sheldon #12 20+ aff links a day but engagement’s dying, will sloppy Em ever stop lying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has someone been asking their friend to comment on their post to up their engagement …?! 🤔 oh dear shel boy
I don’t have words for the sheet picture 🤣
It's probably another of her 100 accounts 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
View attachment 1427498
She’s always been so original in her tweets 🤣
i literally took an air conditioned train, to sit in my air conditioned office, and called into the air conditioned coffee shop en route. She talks so much tit to try and get likes 🤮

(i could even get aircon fitted in my house if I reeallly wanted to, it’s just not worth it for the 4 days of summer every year 😂)

Reactions: 9
She’s an absolute idiot! I’ve never encountered someone SO moronic I’m absolutely gobsmacked. The tweet about the UK being unable to handle the heat coming a few days after bragging about taking 20 flights in a matter of weeks 😂 YOU’RE THE PROBLEM YOU LOSER 😅 her carbon footprint is through the ROOF (she even blocked someone for asking how she’s offsetting hers!) she is so so vapid and tone deaf it’s disgusting. She actually disgusts me, how dumb one person can be.
The ironic thing is she’s one of those that thinks we’re all jealous of her 😂 nope, try again!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
i literally took an air conditioned train, to sit in my air conditioned office, and called into the air conditioned coffee shop en route. She talks so much tit to try and get likes 🤮

(i could even get aircon fitted in my house if I reeallly wanted to, it’s just not worth it for the 4 days of summer every year 😂)
Yep - was in the gym yesterday, and it was actually too cold :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I've had to put a cardi on in the office, its so cold with the aircon and my train this morning was very chilled. If only my house was cooler...

Reactions: 4
Exactly there is aircon in most shops and office building in the UK. We don’t bother having it at home as a few days a year isn’t financially worth it. She’s so dumb.

and yes she needs to be called out on how many flights she’s taken. Like she flew to North Dakota to be Emily canhams leech for a trip then flies back to London to fly back to the states. It doesn’t make Em look good at all. The truth is she doesn’t care. In old vlogs she was shoving shoes in a bin bag to throw out. She probably has a carbon footprint and consumes more resources than a whole village in parts of the world.

Reactions: 13
I complained to the ASA about her cropping the suncream brands out, so you have to click the links. I screenshotted the three stories and attached as evidence. It is so misleading and I am sick of her leeching off these aff links in such a misleading way.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Exactly there is aircon in most shops and office building in the UK. We don’t bother having it at home as a few days a year isn’t financially worth it. She’s so dumb.

and yes she needs to be called out on how many flights she’s taken. Like she flew to North Dakota to be Emily canhams leech for a trip then flies back to London to fly back to the states. It doesn’t make Em look good at all. The truth is she doesn’t care. In old vlogs she was shoving shoes in a bin bag to throw out. She probably has a carbon footprint and consumes more resources than a whole village in parts of the world.
I wish my office had air con, but apparently it doesn’t meet the governments carbon neutral goals 😂

Reactions: 1
She makes travel look so boring lol - a constant merry go round of cheers-ing a horrible looking drink, shoving food in her face and twirling in an ugly outfit.

i dunno how influencers have so much disposable £££ yet their idea of travel is doing the same boring things in the same boring destinations over and over.

Reactions: 16
How many videos are going to get of her clomping across the road? Surely those in the cars waiting for her to cross just be like wtf is happening just cross the damn road

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The stomping across the road is killing me. What’s the point. She really has to be centre of everything. Just film some bits of LA. Would be more interesting.

Also her last 4 grid posts are all ads. But check out the number of likes and comments. It’s just a joke. Why are brands paying her?!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She’s found yet another ItEM of DReaMS. If she bought every single item that she says she needs/wants for her house and tries to flog the house and garden would just be full of junk

Reactions: 6
Someone in Emily canham thread referred to Em as EmSells and I feel like that needs to be in the next thread title hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is she okay? What sort of a stupid question is this. High quality content yet again
Like why doesn’t she just put her bleeping phone down and enjoy being in the moment? Travels all around the world and just stares at her phone. What a sad little life

Do you know is even more tragic? waking up during the early hours of the morning just to post shite and tacky content in the hope of it reaching more people on the uk time zone. duck off EmSells just have a bloody day off
09140808-ECB7-4661-AEBA-F83175BC9CAF.jpeg
8F5ED861-8F8F-4D57-8450-C830B12B134F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Nothing she’s posted for weeks has felt remotely interesting and I don’t think it’s just cos I think she’s a waste of space.
Surely it’s not actually compliant to do a reel of shills and then just say “some ad pr”? They should have to detail all gifted items so even new people to her can see what a beg she is.
Her comments about paying for this latest trip are so funny too, not bragging on how affordable it is when it’s not free is she 😂 though the blatant way she’s tagged businesses and immediately posted ads throughout the trip makes it clear she’s still trying to get those free meals.

It really is beyond dull. She is the most basic person ever isn't she. She visits all of these places and yet all she does is the same thing on repeat...stuff her face and wear horrible dresses. How are the people that film her doing her twirls and leg kicks not severely embarrassed?!
Also has Matt EVER done anything for her birthday?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.